Sea buckthorn oil has an incredible ability to repair cells of the skin and mucous membranes. That is why it has found its application in gynecology and is successfully used to treat many diseases of the female reproductive system.
Features and properties
Sea buckthorn oil is highly valued and widely used in modern medicine. And all thanks to the incredible composition of the useful components of this berry. It should be noted that the content of most of them in 100g exceeds their daily need by the body.
Sea buckthorn contains about 100 healing ingredients. The most common ones are:
- vitamins A, B, C, E, K, P, F,
- organic acids
- hippofain (natural serotonin),
- carotenoids and flavonoids,
- amino acids
- unsaturated fatty acids.
Sea buckthorn oil is prepared from both fruits and seeds. But the product from ripe berries is much more appreciated. It is obtained by oil extraction. This oil has an orange or reddish-brown hue and rich aroma.
And here are the main properties of the sea buckthorn oil product for which they love it so much:
- eliminates inflammation of the reproductive organs in women,
- pain relief
- produces a pronounced wound-healing effect, which is used to treat a wide variety of skin lesions - from minor abrasions and scratches to burns, purulent wounds and eczema,
- restores the gastric and duodenal mucosa,
- has antibacterial action and is active against staphylococcus, streptococcus and trichomonads,
- boosts immunity
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels, increases their elasticity, removes excess cholesterol and inhibits thrombus formation,
- moisturizes the skin, relieves it of wrinkles, improves color and gives it elasticity,
- restores hair structure and enhances their growth,
- improves brain function
- has antioxidant properties.
Useful properties of sea buckthorn
The wound-healing effect of sea buckthorn was noticed thousands of years ago, when people applied gruel of plant berries to damaged skin. Thus, the damaged areas very quickly recovered under the influence of useful components of the fruit. In addition, sea buckthorn has other useful properties:
- relieves pain
- has a bactericidal effect,
- relieves inflammation and swelling,
- helps fight skin problems,
- rejuvenates the body
- gives vitality and endurance.
Sea buckthorn is a fairly unpretentious plant that often bears fruit, so natural oil is very inexpensive, but it brings tremendous benefits.
Sea buckthorn oil and gynecology
In the middle of the last century, full-fledged experiments were conducted on the effects of sea buckthorn oil on the female reproductive system. Patients who had cervical erosion were detected were involved in the research. Patients were prescribed the use of tampons soaked in healing oil. The results were amazing: all the women cured their unpleasant disease, none had side effects, and the positive effect of sea buckthorn oil on cervical erosion was unconditionally proven.
In addition, it turned out that the oil can be safely taken orally without sterilization and any preparation, it does not harm the gastrointestinal tract, even with diseases of the digestive system.
Sea buckthorn oil in gynecology is used in the following cases:
- cervical erosion,
- vaginal candidiasis of different degrees of manifestation,
- cervicitis caused by various reasons
- adnexitis, or inflammatory processes in the appendages,
- wounds and fissures in the area of the vagina and vulva,
- vaginal dysbacteriosis,
- prolapse of the uterus in the initial stage.
With all these diseases, treatment with sea buckthorn had a positive effect. Preparations on the basis of oil from this plant are produced in a wide variety of forms ranging from candles and tampons and ending with oral pills. Oil is so harmless and beneficial that it is prescribed even for pregnant women.
Treatment of cervical erosion
Experiments conducted in the middle of the last century showed the healing effects of sea buckthorn oil on cervical erosion, which, in fact, is an ulcer wound that is difficult to treat and heal. Since sea buckthorn was noted in antiquity, it is for its wound-healing properties that its use in erosion is fully justified.
Many patients have a question about how to do this procedure. To do this, you need to take clean cotton and a sterile bandage, from which you need to make tampons, after that the oil is taken and a thick wadding of cotton wool and bandages is impregnated with it. After that, a homemade swab with oil is inserted into the vagina and left there for 16-20 hours for full impact.
The course of treatment should be from ten to twelve days, if the doctor prescribed candles on the basis of sea buckthorn, then they must be put twice a day: in the morning and in the evening. Already on the fourth or fifth day a healthy epithelium begins to grow, and after a few weeks there is a complete recovery.
Treatment of vaginal candidiasis
An unpleasant itch and discharge of candidiasis, or, as it is called by the people, thrush, is familiar to almost every woman, many have encountered this disease at least once in their life. The situation is complicated by the fact that Candida mushrooms adapt perfectly to all drugs used to treat a disease, and at the next relapse the usual drugs no longer work.
For fungal diseases, in addition to using products that eliminate the root cause of the disease, you can also use tampons with sea buckthorn oil. Herbal extract has a therapeutic effect, since sea buckthorn fruits are rich in carotenoids, which contribute to the complete destruction of fungal infections in the vagina. As a result, there is a complete destruction of the root causes of the disease.
Treat candidiasis with sea buckthorn in two ways.
- Take inside a teaspoon of oil once a day or tablets based on sea buckthorn extract to eliminate the fungus in the intestine.
- Make tampons, soak them in oil and put inside: the best effect is a mixture of oils of thyme, sage, tea tree and sea buckthorn, you need to use these tampons for a week, putting them at night.
At the end of the treatment, not only the complete disappearance of Candida fungi was observed, but also staphylococci and streptococci, as well as Trichomonas, which are usually very difficult to treat.
Despite the fact that the oil can be applied even to women who are waiting for a child, as well as to babies, he still has certain contraindications.
- You can not use the oil itself or drugs based on it, if there is intolerance to the components that make up the healing agent.
- Do not use oil inside for inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, with such diseases any fat is strictly prohibited.
- Oil ingestion with diarrhea is not recommended, as this may aggravate the situation even more.
It is important to remember that even the most hypoallergenic means should be used only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication rarely produces good results, so before you go to the pharmacy for a bottle of oil, you need to talk to your gynecologist.
Combining drugs that the doctor prescribes and sea buckthorn oil when used correctly will lead to excellent results in the shortest possible time. With complex therapy, there is a complete cure of erosion, candidiasis and other unpleasant diseases of the female intimate zone, as well as the healing of cracks and wounds.