The healing effect of the red brush on the human body has been recognized by folk medicine for a very long time. This plant has a variety of immune and adaptogenic effects, making it widely used for the treatment and prevention of many diseases. Drugs based on Rhodiola are used for weight loss, normalizing sleep, eliminating nerve surges and treating gynecological pathologies.
Rhodiola chetyrehchennaya or red brush - a plant that grows only on the rocky slopes of the Altai Mountains, in the gorges, along the banks of streams and rivers. Straight stems of this plant reach a height of 25-30 cm. Rhodiola received its name thanks to the leaves in the shape of a brush and the characteristic bright red color. Collect it only manually in the period from the end of flowering until the beginning of ripening. Rhodiola is a four-member blooms from early June to late July. Dried raw materials are stored no more than two years.
Useful properties and action of the plant
The plant red brush has the ability to affect the body at the cellular level. Due to this property, Rhodiola four-membered preparations rejuvenate, cleanse the body, promote the removal of toxins, toxins, have a tonic effect. According to research, the red brush not only eliminates the symptoms of the disease, but also its root cause. The plant is used to treat cancer, endocrine pathologies, relieve depression, vitamin deficiency, increase hemoglobin levels.
The healing properties of the red brush (Rhodiola chetyrehkolnoy) due to the content of natural plant hormones, natural salidrozidov, glycosides, so that the plant has a beneficial effect on the endocrine system, normalizes blood cholesterol, blood supply to the brain and heart, eliminates vascular spasms. Note the positive therapeutic effect of the use of drugs on this plant for fractures, multiple injuries.
The chemical composition of the red brush
The plant contains the following components:
- essential oils,
- organic acids
- trace elements (copper, manganese, selenium, zinc, cobalt, gum, nickel, chromium, molybdenum, etc.),
Among the most important components of the plant are substances salidrozid and anthocyanins, which have a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect. Essential oils, waxes and tannins have wound healing, antiseptic effect. Phenols, glycosides and trace elements have a positive effect on metabolic processes in the body, the cardiovascular system, the digestive tract.
Flavonoids have antispasmodic, diuretic, wound healing effects. Sterols contribute to the destruction and elimination of low-density lipoproteins from the body, prevent the development of autoimmune diseases. Organic acids activate hematopoietic mechanisms, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, improve metabolism, promote the removal of toxins from the body, normalize the work of the adrenal glands, the thyroid gland.
Indications for use
Preparations and therapeutic compositions based on the red brush favorably affect the functioning of all organs and body systems. Drugs based on it are used for the treatment of diseases of bacterial, viral origin, treatment of hormonal disorders and disorders of the nervous system. Among the main indications for use are the following:
- diseases of the cardiovascular system (atherosclerosis, high blood pressure),
- increased intracranial pressure
- anemias of different etiology,
- thyroid disorders (hypothyroidism, diffuse toxic goiter, thyroiditis),
- diseases of the genitourinary system (cystitis, pyelonephritis),
Red brush for men
Pharmacological agents, in the composition of which Rhodiola is present, are actively used for the treatment of diseases of the male reproductive system. Preparations with a red brush are recommended for adenoma, prostatitis, secondary infertility. Regular use of tinctures, decoctions contributes to a significant improvement in sperm during oligospermia, an increase in sperm motility and an increase in potency.
Rhodiola quadruple root is known as an effective remedy for the elimination of prostate adenoma. Restoration of normal glands contribute to the natural androgens that the plant contains. In addition, Rhodiola suppresses inflammation, restores the normal state of the hormonal background of a man, eliminates incontinence, and pain when urinating.
Features of the red brush
Today, this grass is listed in the Red Book of Yakutia, Buryatia, Mongolia, and on an industrial scale its collection is prohibited. In most Siberian reserves the plant is taken under protection. The disappearance of this culture is associated with an active industrial collection, in addition to this, the plant itself belongs to rare species.
Red brush grass - "resident" rocky terrain, loves the stony soil. It is believed that it is the mountain climate and unfavorable conditions for survival that made this herb a medicinal raw material with a unique chemical composition. In Russia, it is most often found in the Altai Mountains and the Eastern Sayan Mountains. It is also distributed in China, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia. Some species of this herb are registered in the botanical catalogs of North America. Rarely, but still you can see this plant in the Alps.
Rhodiola four-term - the scientific name of the plant. About 65 species of this culture are described. What is Rhodiola four-member? This is a perennial herb of spherical shape, grows only up to 15 cm. The root and rhizome are well developed, forming a powerful rod at the top, on which last year's red stalks remain. At the root of a pleasant aroma, like the smell of a rose. From the main stem departs a lot of vertical young stems with linear, lanceolate leaves. At the tops of the stems are scyphoid inflorescences. From 3 to 5 small, yellow, with a reddish top of flowers are formed on them. The grass blooms in June and July.
Composition and pharmacological properties
The herb has an impressive list of "advantages" and a wide range of pharmacological actions.
- Useful substances in the composition: phytohormones, sterols, glycosides, waxes, sugars, phenols, essential oils, flavonoids, organic acids, betaines, tannins, vitamins and a unique complex of trace elements (molybdenum, selenium, manganese, chromium, silver, zinc, cobalt) .
- Pharmacological properties: anti-inflammatory, hormonal, wound healing, antiseptic, laxative, analgesic, immunostimulant, hematopoietic, vessel strengthening, stimulant, antitumor, astringent, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, regenerating, anti-cancer agent, anti-cancer agent.
The chemical composition and healing properties of herbs continue to study. The plant found a substance called "anthocyanins" that are able to fight bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
Indications and Contraindications
What are the indications for the use of grass red brush?
- Gynecology. In this area, the herb is used as a universal remedy for a wide range of female diagnoses: infertility, PMS, menopausal syndrome, menstrual failures, amenorrhea, erosion and cervical polyps, ovarian cysts, fibroids and their varieties, endometriosis, mastopathy, inflammation of the appendages.
- Urology. Cystitis and pyelonephritis are successfully treated.
- Endocrinology. The list includes hypothyroidism, thyroid inflammation, diabetes mellitus and other diseases.
- Gastroenterology. The herb improves digestion and peristalsis, helps with constipation and dysbacteriosis.
- Cardiology. The herb helps in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, reduces cholesterol and blood pressure, strengthens blood vessels. Also, the plant is effective in diseases of the blood, lymph.
- Neurology. The herb helps to remove bouts of hysteria, epilepsy, it is drunk with a brain concussion, neurosis.
- Otolaryngology. Treat sinusitis.
- Traumatology. With skin lesions and injuries (fractures, bruises, wounds) make lotions.
- Oncology. There are studies confirming the antitumor properties of the herb. It is also prescribed as a fortifying, immunostimulating agent to restore the body.
Useful red brush and for men. It is used to treat adenoma, prostatitis, infertility. Grass enhances potency, increases sperm motility, relieves pain, normalizes hormonal imbalance. Rhodiola chetyrehlennaya useful for men of mature and old age, when there are signs of age androgenic deficiency ("male menopause").
Contraindications red brush:
- allergy, idiosyncrasy of the drug,
- pregnancy at any time,
- lactation period
- menstruation (there are exceptions when the doctor prescribes the use of herbs for the treatment of painful symptoms during menstruation, with heavy discharge),
- temperature rise,
- high blood pressure
- persistent depression, insomnia,
- children under 18 years old.
During the period of treatment excluded: fatty, spicy foods and alcoholic beverages. It is advisable not to take the drug in the evening to avoid excitation of the nervous system at bedtime.
- Alcohol tincture of red brush. The composition of the tincture - rhizome, root of the red brush and ethyl alcohol. Vials come in 30, 50 and 100 ml. In addition to the female genitalia, diseases of the endocrine and nervous system are indications. Instructions for the use of red brush tincture says: they drink medicine for diseases of the adrenal glands, lymph nodes, anemia, leukemia, atherosclerosis, the remedy relieves spasms of the brain, has hemostatic properties, the average daily dose of tincture is 100 drops with a threefold intake.
- Tea. In the pharmacy, you can buy a one-component tea with Rhodiola four-member. But also grass is often included as an ingredient in women's fees. The list of indications is the same: gynecology, endocrinology, neurology, cardiology. It is a light anti-depressant, also a mild diuretic, sedative, antispasmodic, hypertensive (pressure reducing) agent. The drink has a rejuvenating effect.
- Balm. Multicomponent agent for oral administration. Take small doses - 1 tsp. three times a day. The course of treatment depends on the diagnosis. Balm can be taken no more than 6 weeks. Drink for the prevention of cancer, vascular spasms of the brain.
- Syrup. A tasty medicine, however, is contraindicated for diabetics because of sugar. The medication is taken within 4 weeks, if necessary, repeat the course. It is a good adaptogenic and immunostimulating agent.
- Pills. Assigned as dietary supplements for the prevention and strengthening of the body. They are rich in vitamins, microelements and flavonoids. Reception feature: 2 tablets are taken once a day up to 14 hours (with meals!), Drinking plenty of water.
- Grass. It can be freely purchased at the pharmacy. From it you can make an infusion, decoction or alcohol tincture.
- Drops "Femofit." The composition of the tincture includes extracts of the red brush and boron uterus. The tool is effective in the treatment of fibroids, fibroids, infertility (including men), mastopathy, cystitis, uterine bleeding, inflammations of the pelvic organs. In combination, these herbs increase the body's resistance, strengthen the immune system, give a rejuvenating effect.
No matter how wonderful the properties of Rhodiola four-membered, its independent use can harm the female body and add new ones to the old diagnoses. After all, it is a natural hormone! What diseases are the most commonly prescribed herbs?
- Red brush when planning pregnancy. Grass in the component with boron uterus is often prescribed for infertility. Read more about the use of boron uterus in gynecology, read our other article. Rhodiola has four members with adaptogenic properties, strengthens the female body as a whole, therefore, it is often prescribed when planning pregnancy, for the prevention of female infections and hormonal imbalance.
- Mastopathy. Mastopathy is a benign proliferation of connective tissue in the breast. The most common cause of this diagnosis is hormonal failure. Rhodiola chetyrehlennaya not only normalizes hormones (primarily restores the level of prolactin), but also acts as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic, relieves pain and promotes the resorption of nodes.
- Climax. During menopause, women experience a number of unpleasant symptoms: menstrual failures, uterine bleeding, painful periods, hot flashes, nervousness, depression, tearfulness, and sudden mood changes. The herb not only regulates hormones, but also acts as an antidepressant, improves mood, normalizes sleep and appetite.
- Endometriosis. When pathological proliferation of endometrial cells on the walls of the uterus, the gynecologist prescribes conservative treatment. And in the complex therapy often include women's herbs - a red brush and boron uterus. One of the causes of pathology is an excessive increase in estrogen in the first phase and a very low progesterone in the second. Rhodiola chetyrehklennaya helps to resolve this imbalance and reduces the level of estrogen. If this diagnosis reveals a cycle failure, then Rhodiola is prescribed in the first phase of the menstrual cycle, and the boron uterus - in the second.
- Myoma. This is a frequent diagnosis. One of the first reasons for the formation of a benign tumor in the uterus is hormonal imbalance. The success of treatment depends on many factors: the size of the fibroids, the age of the woman, complex therapy, the frequency of relapses, the state of the immune system, lifestyle, nutrition, emotional state.
- Inflammation, infections of the genitourinary system. When thrush, inflammation of the mucous membrane of the vagina, ureaplasmosis, bacterial infections, syringing with a decoction of the grass is recommended. For the procedure, you must take 1 tsp. broth for half a liter of warm boiled water. Do not use concentrated decoctions, it can lead to a violation of the microflora of the vagina. Syringe should be in the morning and evening for 7 days. After that, a break is taken for one week, then the course is repeated.
Most often in the treatment of gynecological diseases, the doctor prescribes tests for hormones that must be taken on an empty stomach on certain days of the cycle. This helps the gynecologist determine the hormones and prescribe adequate hormone therapy.
Features of preparation and reception
How to brew a red brush? There are several general rules for the preparation and storage of decoctions, tinctures and tinctures from herbs.
- Broths and water infusions can be stored no more than 2 days in the refrigerator, with further use, the grass loses its valuable properties.
- After cooking, decoctions, infusions and alcohol tinctures need to be filtered.
- The grass is not poured boiling water (the temperature should be no higher than 80 ° C), do not boil, but only steamed or kept in a water bath.
- Alcoholic tinctures are preferable to do with alcohol (40%), and not with vodka.
- Alcohol tinctures can be stored for a year in a dark, cool place, in a tightly closed glass container.
- Fill with 2 cups of hot water (80 ° C) 1 tbsp. l grass
- Cover with a lid, put in a water bath.
- Hold for 5–10 minutes.
- Insist 2 hours.
Strained decoction is taken as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent. Drink ½ cup 3 times a day. The broth is useful to drink, not only for gynecological problems, it helps to reduce blood pressure, reduces inflammation, normalizes the digestive tract, destroys urinary tract infections.
Preparation of alcohol tinctures
- Fill 50 g of dry grass with 0.5 liters of alcohol (40%).
- Insist 4 weeks.
- Shake the liquid every day.
The finished tincture smells good, tart to taste. Before taking the drug is diluted in a glass of water, take 40 drops three times a day.
How to drink a red brush?
- Treatment schedule. The grass is taken according to the scheme: for example, 2 weeks of treatment, then 2 weeks of recess. This is an important condition. The course of treatment is usually long and may take several months.
- Dosage. Do not independently increase or decrease the dose. If side effects occur, some unpleasant symptoms appear, you should inform your doctor about this.
- Conditions and time of admission. It is recommended to drink the drug three times a day, strictly by the hour. Morning - until 9.00 and 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch - until 14.00 an hour before meals, evening - until 19.00 30 minutes before a meal. Of course, such a scheme may vary depending on therapy and diagnosis.
- Compatibility with other drugs. You can not drink the grass at the same time with synthetic hormones, licorice and hops are also contraindicated.
Reviews of the red brush tincture are often positive, and often - enthusiastically positive, especially if a long-awaited pregnancy has occurred after long years of life with a diagnosis of "infertility." But there are also negative reviews. Some women, who uncontrolledly took the grass (without tests and consultations), write about a strong violation of the menstrual cycle, painful periods, exacerbations and neglected form. These effects have to be treated only surgically. In some, cysts and fibroids dissolve, erosion is cured, hormonal balance is restored, in others - at best, nothing happens, at worst - exacerbation occurs.
Opinion of doctors
There are positive reviews of doctors about the red brush. Phytotherapy has recently been actively used in gynecology. Rhodiola four-membered include the complex therapy of female diseases. It is most effective in various inflammations, menopause, amenorrhea, well regulates the cycle, removes PMS. But still, most medical professionals (especially practitioners abroad) are skeptical about fashionable grass, which has become a “hit” of sales in pharmacies. We can not exclude the commercial component. Like many other herbal remedies, the red brush is a popular product on the Russian market. A traditional medicine physician relies on an evidence-based, scientific basis and test results when prescribing a medicine. A red brush as a drug has been little studied, there is no clinical research, statistics on the favorable outcome of treatment.
The use of the red brush is most effective in gynecology, endocrinology, urology, and neurology. The herb helps to strengthen the body's defenses, refers to adaptogenic drugs of moderate action. The red brush, like the boron uterus, is a strong phytohormone. It is recommended to take it under a strict regimen and only after consulting a doctor.
Red brush therapeutic properties and contraindications
The use of herbal ingredients for the treatment of various diseases goes back to ancient times. People have learned to use the gifts of nature for the benefit of their health. One of the representatives of medicinal herbs is the red brush healing properties and the contraindications to the use of which will be described in this article.
Grass red brush description, photo
Rhodiola quadrifida (Rhodiola quadruple) belongs to the family of Crassulaceae. The plant has a lot of other names - Rhodiola four-membered, frosty, chetyrehadrezhechnaya, red root. Often referred to it as Siberian ginseng. It is endemic to areas such as the Altai Territory and the Angaro-Sayan region. It grows near water sources, on rocky slopes.
Attention! This plant is listed in the Red Book as a rare and endangered species.
If you had a chance to see Rhodiola the four-part firsthand, you probably wouldn't even pay much attention to her. The herbaceous perennial does not have an outstanding appearance, and a small growth (8-20 cm) harbors modest bushes among the higher growth.
This complicates the extraction of valuable raw materials - the root of the plant. It has a lot of branches and a pleasant aroma. Like most plants of the corycolic family, Rhodiola frosty has a caudex, a lignified stem consisting of many layers of dead stems. On it are many thin straight stems, densely covered with lanceolate leaves. They look like little fleshy needles, curved upward. Sheet length about 2 cm, width 3 mm. From careless touch succulent leaves will certainly begin to crumble.
The color of flower petals varies from cream to dark red. Perianth is red, dioecious flowers. They are collected in the scutellium inflorescence. Flowering occurs in June — July, after which the seeds begin to ripen.
The collection of rhizomes is carried out precisely in this short period of time: after the end of flowering and before the seeds ripen. They are formed very much in the fruit, which has the form of an elongated straight leaflet. Harvested raw materials are thoroughly dried in a dark ventilated area. It retains healing properties for two years.
It is interesting! Like all succulents, Rhodiola quadrifida accumulates water in its green leaves. She spends it with the onset of adverse, dry conditions that occur in the mountains quite often.
Chemical composition of the plant
The incredible adaptability to survival in the harsh mountainous terrain gave Rhodiola a frosty ability to accumulate nutrients in her rhizome. It consists of the following substances:
- Antraglycosides. These substances stimulate intestinal peristalsis, have an antimicrobial effect. Most of all in this group of substances salidroside is released, which has a powerful anti-inflammatory and oncoprotective properties. On the basis of salidroside, scientists are developing experimental cancer drugs. It slows down the oxidative processes in cells and protects them from premature aging, is a powerful adaptogen.
- Essential oils. Possess bactericidal, immunomodulatory, analgesic and sedative properties.
- Phenols. These chemical compounds affect the permeability of the vessel walls, which will save you from fixing cholesterol plaques. Possess anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- Organic acids. They are responsible for the synthesis of blood cells, are involved in metabolism, break down fats. They help to remove free radicals and slags, strengthen the immune system.
- Sterols. Regulate the work of the cardiovascular system, protect against autoimmune reactions.
- Tannins and waxes. They have anti-inflammatory, astringent, wound-healing effect.
- Flavonoids. Powerful antioxidant. Helps in the fight against the toxic effects of various substances. It has a beneficial effect on all systems of the body - digestive, cardiovascular, nervous, reproductive, immune, endocrine.
- Phytohormones. Regulate hormones, reduce blood pressure, restore reproductive function, regulate the adrenal glands.
- Betains. They provide protection from stress, are hepatoprotectors, increase joint mobility by reducing the viscosity of synovia.
Know! Indigenous Altai argue that the healing power of Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnoy can help even seriously ill person.
In addition to the biologically active substances, the rhizome is rich in trace elements:
- Zinc. Regulates the reproductive system of men and women. Stimulates brain activity. Participates in the metabolism at the cellular level. Responsible for the development of bone tissue and insulin synthesis.
- Nickel. Responsible for protein metabolism and synthesis of DNA molecules. Regulates the level of prolactin.
- Manganese. Participates in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, insulin production. Stimulates the production of blood cells. Restores the female reproductive system.
- Cobalt. A powerful antioxidant that promotes the production of antibodies and blood cells.
- Selenium. Oncoprotector and immunomodulator. Responsible for the work of sex hormones. In women, it reduces the appearance of menopause, in men, it increases sperm motility.
- Chromium. Responsible for carbohydrate metabolism. Helps fight diabetes by lowering blood glucose levels. Eliminates cholesterol plaques, helps reduce blood pressure.
- Copper. It is responsible for the synthesis of hemoglobin, increasing the resistance to oxygen starvation. It has oncoprotective, immunostimulating action.
- Molybdenum. Participates in carbohydrate and fat metabolism, stimulates cell growth. Responsible for the exchange of iron in the cells of the liver.
Know! In addition to all the listed components, the composition of the red brush includes a high-molecular carbohydrate - gum. It removes toxins from the body and reduces the side effects of antibiotics.
Collection and preparation of raw materials
The root harvesting is carried out in the summer months in the interval between the beginning of flowering and the period of seed ripening. At one place it is allowed to harvest raw materials every 5 years.
Root dug out of the ground, chopping off the side branches. Wash in cold water, dry and leave to dry under a canopy or in a warm room with good ventilation.
Laid out on cardboard boxes and stored for 2 years.
Healing properties of the red brush
Rhodiola has such useful properties:
- relieves inflammation and relieves
- calms the nervous system
- eliminates vascular spasms and clears them of cholesterol,
- removes slags and toxins from the body, improves blood composition,
- normalizes pressure
- tones and strengthens the immune system
- rejuvenates the body and stimulates physical and mental activity,
- eliminates hormonal disorders.
Rhodiola inhibits the growth of tumors and prevents their formation, stimulates the regeneration of bone tissue and accelerates the healing of skin lesions.
Use a red brush to treat such diseases:
- Pathology of the genitourinary system. Suppresses the activity of pathogens, relieves inflammation and pain, stimulates the excretion of urine, which helps to cope with pyelonephritis and cystitis.
- Gynecological diseases. It is used to treat endometriosis, polyps and adnexitis, cervical erosion and polycystic, fibroids, fibroids and mastopathy. Stops uterine bleeding and normalizes irregular and painful menstruation.
- Male reproductive system. It will help with erectile dysfunction and reduced libido, with diseases of the prostate gland and prostate, improve the quality of seminal fluid.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system and blood. It is used in the treatment of leukemia, anemia, high arterial and intracranial pressure, heart disease and atherosclerosis.
- Restores hormones and normalizes metabolic processes, which is used in the complex therapy of diabetes, goiter and hypothyroidism.
The red brush is used for fractures, sinusitis, epilepsy, neurosis, to restore the intestinal microflora and prevent viral and fungal diseases. It is believed that Rhodiola is able to slow down the growth of tumors and prevent the formation of malignant tumors.
For strong sex
Red brush is useful for men to recuperate after physical overstrain.
Quickly relieves fatigue, tones, stimulates brain activity. At the same time, using the plant can calm the nervous system after prolonged stress.
In addition, Rhodiola has a beneficial effect on the sexual function of men. Restores erectile function, increases sexual desire.
Effective red brush and for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system. It is used in the treatment of prostate adenoma and prostatitis. The plant relieves inflammation and relieves pain, reduces swelling and fights infection, improves urination and restores blood circulation.
The use of Rhodiola increases the number of viable sperm, which improves the quality of seminal fluid and increases the ability to fertilize.
For beautiful ladies
Yet the main purpose of the red brush is to solve women's problems. By stabilizing the hormones, Rhodiola restores the disturbed menstrual cycle and helps to ease the onset and course of menopause. Fights against inflammatory and infectious diseases of the reproductive system. Helps to cure colpitis and get rid of thrush.
Apply a plant for the prevention and treatment of tumors and inflammation of the ovaries. Successfully apply a red brush with fibroids, myoma, mastopathy. Used for the treatment of polycystic ovaries and problems with conception.
Features of use in the home
There are a number of rules for a red brush treatment to bring maximum benefit:
- Drugs are taken three times a day course of 4-12 weeks, with a two-week rest between courses.
- In the morning, reception is carried out before 9 o'clock and 30 minutes before meals, in the afternoon - one hour before lunch, in the evening - 30 minutes before dinner, but no later than 19 hours.
- The root can not be boiled and boiled. Pre-cool the water to 70 degrees.
- Alcohol brew is stored for more than a year, and the decoction and water brew is not longer than three days.
- For the preparation of alcohol infusion suitable only medical alcohol with a strength of 40%. Vodka can not be used.
- It is impossible to combine the root of Rhodiola with hormonal preparations and medicinal plants containing hormones (licorice root, hop cones).
Rhodiola can not be brewed with other medicinal plants. Broth brushes need to be prepared separately.
Pour into a thermos of 1 tbsp. l Aralia Manchu, zamanihi, safflower-like safflower and lemongrass herbs and pour 500 ml of hot water. Insist 12 hours and filter. Combine a quarter cup of broth rhodiola and a glass of herbs. Drink such a volume before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Boil 500 ml of water and cool to 70 degrees. Crush 50 g of root and pour into water. A quarter of an hour to simmer on low heat and put in heat for 45 minutes to insist. Filter and take, adding honey to taste, 100 ml before breakfast, lunch and dinner for a month.
Alcoholic infusion of the red brush is used for mental and physical fatigue, for the treatment of reproductive system tumors caused by hormonal disruption. Useful infusion and problems with conception.
Pour 500 ml of alcohol into a glass container and pour a piece of root (50 g) crushed into fibers. For 30 days, remove to a dark place. Before breakfast, lunch and dinner, dilute 30 drops in 50 ml of water and drink. The course of treatment is 30 days, then 15 days to rest.
Red brush for women's health
Normalize the hormones and facilitate the onset and the course of menopause will help decoction of rhodiola.
In 300 ml of water pour 20 g of crushed rhizome and simmer for 20 minutes over low heat. Infuse for an hour and filter. 30 days to take before breakfast, lunch and dinner 100 ml of broth.
For the treatment of mastopathy, 30 drops of alcohol infusion of a red brush are taken three times a day for 30 days. After 14 days of rest, the course is repeated. Simultaneously apply lotions to the affected breast with a decoction of the plant. Compresses to do in the morning and evening and keep for 20 minutes.
For the treatment of endometriosis, you will need a decoction of a red brush or alcohol infusion. They are taken orally three times a day before meals, decoction - 100 ml, tincture - 30 drops, diluted in water. At the same time, a spoonful of tincture or 200 ml of broth is mixed with two glasses of water and douching twice a day. Procedures to do within 7 days and start from the 6th day of the cycle.
Effective for the treatment of female gynecological diseases and infertility is a combination of red brush and boron uterus. The treatment is carried out by the course: two weeks - reception, two weeks - rest. Then repeat the course 4 times.
Prepare the infusion, which is taken 60 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner in a tablespoon. In a glass of boiled and slightly cooled water pour in 15 g of the roots of Rhodiola and boron uterus. Half an hour to torment on a small fire. Filter and fill up the volume of liquid to 250 ml by adding boiled water.
Contraindications to the use
The use of red brushes is prohibited in such cases:
- period of childbearing and breastfeeding,
- menstrual cycle,
- sleep disturbances
- age less than 18 years
- heart failure,
- depressive syndrome
- increased susceptibility to the components of the composition.
The exception is sage and boron uterus, but the reception of such funds should be carried out after consultation with the doctor and with strict adherence to the dosage and rules of admission.
Excess doses may cause drowsiness and lethargy, as well as allergic reactions.
Recipes for healing decoctions and infusions of red brush you can learn from the following video:
The red brush is a rare plant with powerful healing powers. Drugs based on Rhodiola are recommended to take with a strong physical exhaustion to recuperate. But its main purpose is to help in the treatment of diseases of the male and female reproductive system.
It is difficult to prepare a red brush on your own, but you can buy a root from herbalists or buy ready-made drugs at a pharmacy.
Collection and storage
Rhodiola chetyrehchennaya collected exclusively by hand, and at a certain time, namely, in the time interval from the end of flowering plants until the fruit ripens. Blooms red brush from June to July.
Drying and processing plants are carried out near the place of its collection, which ensures the preservation of the maximum healing properties. Dried raw materials are stored for two years.
Red Brush Treatment
One of the unique properties of the red brush is that the plant acts at the cellular level, cleansing and rejuvenating the body, restoring the functions of diseased systems and organs. Preparations of the red brush do not eliminate the symptoms of the disease, but its cause. The regenerative property of this plant still has no medical justification, therefore modern scientists and doctors simply state the rejuvenating effect on the body of the red brush, as an indisputable fact.
The red brush can not only rejuvenate the body, but also suspend the growth of cancer cells, so it is used in the treatment of cancer.
Rhodiola cold is a natural phytohormone that has a beneficial effect on the hormonal system as a whole.
Today, a red brush is used when:
- prevention and treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system,
- hormonal disorders,
- oncological diseases
- infectious diseases (the plant cleans the blood),
- protracted diseases
- severe injuries
- long-term use of antibiotics.
One of the unique properties of the red brush is the ability to "turn on" the body's own forces in the fight against a particular disease, which allows to eliminate the root cause of the disease, and only then its consequence.
The red brush, which increases the energy potential of the sick body itself, is widely used in the treatment of such common diseases as seasonal depression, chronic fatigue and vitamin deficiency.
In addition, this plant has a pronounced hemostatic and mild tonic effect, due to which it has been shown in the treatment of serious diseases of bacterial and viral etiology.
It is also important that the preparations of the red brush with a properly selected dosage do not have side effects, gently acting on the body and not causing addiction.
- Calming the nervous system
- increased mental and physical activity
- blood purification
- removal of cerebral vascular spasms,
- hemoglobin increase,
- increasing resistance to infectious diseases
- activating the body's defenses
- cleansing the body of toxins,
- restoration of blood formula
- accelerated healing of fractures,
- normalization of hormonal balance
- reducing the development of inflammatory processes,
- reducing the risk of developing cancer,
- reducing cholesterol,
- stabilization of blood pressure in hypertension,
- normalization of the endocrine system,
- improvement of the heart,
- rejuvenation of the body.
The composition of the red brush
- wound healing
- pain reliever.
Significantly increase the peristalsis of the colon, thereby have a laxative effect.
It has the following range of actions:
This element helps to eliminate, above all, endocrine disorders in gynecological diseases, pathologies of the thyroid gland and adrenal glands.
- participation in the process of blood formation,
- supplying the body with such vital elements as iron, potassium, magnesium,
- improvement of the gastrointestinal tract,
- normalization of digestion,
- improvement of blood vessels,
- normalization of metabolism
- lowering cholesterol
- neutralization of free radicals,
- fat splitting
- elimination of toxins
- strengthening the immune system.
They have bactericidal and astringent properties; therefore, they are part of preparations that accelerate the healing process of wounds.
- normalization of the cardiovascular system
- reducing cholesterol
- protection against autoimmune reactions,
- increase the body's defenses.
- strengthening and protecting the circulatory system,
- protection of vessels from narrowing,
- preventing cholesterol oxidation.
- wound healing
- reduction of vascular permeability,
- normalization of blood pressure
- elimination of inflammatory processes
- normal heart rhythm
- stimulation of the adrenal cortex.
- participation in redox processes,
- normalization of female genitalia,
- regulation of lipid metabolism
- participation in the synthesis of insulin,
- assimilation and transformation of carbohydrates,
- normalization of the central nervous system,
- participation in the process of blood formation.
- regulation of blood sugar,
- participation in the process of carbohydrate metabolism
- lowering blood pressure
- the implementation of the transfer of sugar from the blood directly into the cells of the body,
- heart disease prevention
- participation in lipid metabolism,
- decrease in cholesterol concentration.
- stimulation of brain development and mental activity,
- participation in the synthesis of insulin,
- stimulation of growth and development,
- activation of bone formation,
- accelerating the healing of internal as well as external wounds,
- stimulation of reproductive function
- increased estrogen action
- regulation of respiration
- reduction of cholesterol deposits on the vascular walls.
- increased blood formation,
- participation in the synthesis of purine and pyrimidine bases,
- increased antibody production.
- participation in the synthesis of hemoglobin,
- protection of the body against infections
- participation in oxidation and reduction processes,
- increase the body's resistance to oxygen starvation,
- increased action of antibiotics
- increased tissue regeneration capacity
- prevention of cancer,
- immunity stimulation.
- participation in the process of metabolism
- participation in the synthesis, as well as the functioning of the basic elements of DNA, RNA and protein,
- participation in prolactin exchange.
- acceleration of growth and development,
- facilitating the exchange of iron directly in the liver,
- promoting metabolism and carbohydrates and fats.
This is an essential antioxidant element that protects against the development of cancer diseases. Selenium is also closely interrelated with sex hormones, thereby helping to eliminate climacteric hot flashes and malaise, while in men it helps to maintain sperm activity.
- reduction of adverse effects on the body of certain drugs,
- lower cholesterol concentration
- the implementation of the elimination of toxins.
Unlike synthetic hormones, which are stimulants, phytohormones act as regulators of the processes occurring in the human body, normalizing the balance of the hormones estrogen and progesterone.
Properties of phytohormones:
- lowering blood pressure
- normalization of hormonal levels,
- strengthening the cardiovascular system
- normalization of the functioning of the nervous system,
- prevention of the formation of tumors of various etiologies,
- activation of the regenerative functions of the body,
- restoration of reproductive function, provoked by impaired functioning of the endocrine system.
- normalization of the central nervous system,
- improving the absorption of iron by the body
- stimulation of the endocrine glands,
- neutralization of harmful substances
- normalization of blood formation,
- normalization of the functioning of the pancreas,
- stimulation of the adaptive functions of the body.
Properties of the red brush
- wound healing
- pain reliever
Applying red brush
Rhodiola cold is a unique natural hormone that effectively eliminates disorders in the functioning of the endocrine glands. In addition, this plant has been widely used in the treatment of both cardiovascular and cancer diseases, since it reduces the number of free radicals, thereby inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
Preparations of the red brush are used in the treatment of serious diseases not only bacterial, but also of viral genesis as a means of stimulating immunity. Also, Rhodiola four-membered effectively fights against infertility, and with both female and male.
Finally, one of the unique properties of a plant is its ability to regenerate the cells of the body, rejuvenating it.
How to brew a red brush?
1. You can not brew a red brush with boiling water. Water temperature should be 70 - 80 degrees.
2. It is advisable to make alcohol tinctures on 40% alcohol, and not on vodka.
3. Use high-quality raw materials purchased in a pharmacy or from experienced herbalists.
4. It is possible to store broth no more than two - three days. Tincture can be stored for a long time (a year or longer).
How much to drink red brush preparations?
Herbal therapy is a fairly long process, and the red brush is no exception. The first successes will be noticeable after 2 - 4 weeks from the moment of the beginning of the reception.
The duration of treatment depends on the severity of the disease, and its duration, but most often the course of treatment is about 1 to 3 months. In general, for a minimum course of treatment using a red brush, 3-6 packs (or 100-150 g) of dry raw material will be needed. But the full course will need about 12 packs (or 300 g) of dry raw materials.
Red brush preparations
100 g of the roots of a plant are filled with 1 liter of 40% alcohol. The product is infused for three weeks in a dark place, the temperature in which should be at room temperature. Every day, the container with the tincture must be shaken. The resulting tincture has the color of red wine, and a pleasant tart flavor. The decoction is taken three times a day, 40 drops, divorcing in a glass of water.
Important! The tincture is drunk on the 21st day, whereas it can be filtered and squeezed no earlier than on the 31st day.
This tincture has a positive effect on the production of sex hormones, helping to normalize hormones.
1.5 tbsp the root of the plant is filled with 300 ml of water, then boiled for five minutes in a hermetically sealed container. Further, the decoction is infused one and a half - two hours, and 100 ml is taken three times a day, half an hour before meals, with a teaspoon of natural honey. The duration of treatment is from 5 to 45 days.
This broth will increase immunity, reduce inflammation and normalize the liver and kidneys.
1 tbsp. plants are placed in a ceramic dish, which is added a glass of hot water, after which the ceramic container is closed with a lid and placed for 15 minutes in a water bath. Then the infusion is filtered, the raw material is squeezed out and cooled to room temperature. The resulting product is diluted with boiled water to obtain 200 ml. Is taken three times a day? on one fourth part. The infusion is stored for no more than three days.
Infusion will help eliminate pain during menstruation and normalizes the cycle.
Herbal tea with a red brush
Tea is indicated for irregular and painful periods, and for various disorders of the endocrine system. This tea is sold in pharmacies in a convenient packaged form. Packing - 30 bags.
Pharmaceutical herbal tea with a red brush
- red brush
- dog-rose fruit,
- St. John's wort
- calamus root,
- hawthorn fruit
This tea has the following properties:
- easy diuretic.
Tea is drunk hot, three times a day in the process of eating (1 bag poured 250 ml of boiling water, and infused for 15 minutes).
The composition of the syrup called "Red Brush" does not include preservatives and dyes. Accept syrup for 1 tsp. three times a day, half an hour before eating. 1 month is drunk, after which a 10-day break is shown, after which the course can be repeated.
Syrup has the following properties:
It is taken in case of female genital diseases, endocrine disorders and heart diseases.
Red brush tablets
The basis of the balm is the extraction of the red brush used to relieve spasms of cerebral vessels, as well as for the treatment of cancer.
In addition to the red brush, the balm includes the following components:
- golden rod,
- St. John's wort
- Leuzea safflower,
- dog rose
- vitamin C.
Accepted balsam for 1 tsp. three times a day, before eating. Reception of balm is spent 2 - 6 weeks.
For douching 1 tsp tincture red brush divorced in half a liter of warm boiled water. Douching is carried out twice a day - in the morning and in the evening, for seven days. Next is a seven-day break, and the course is repeated again.
Douching helps to normalize the vaginal microflora and cure the following diseases:
Red Brush and Borovoy uterus
Borovaya uterus has one specific feature, consisting in the selective effects on the body. So, the primary, and most importantly, the maximum effect of this plant is precisely on the female organs.
Action Borovoy uterus:
- increase in the body of the hormone "pregnancy" - progesterone,
- normalization in general of hormonal background,
- strengthening of the fetus in the uterus (but you can take drugs from the uterus of the uterus only in the first months of pregnancy, because in later periods the uterus of the uterus can cause a miscarriage),
- removal of toxicity during pregnancy,
- improving the functioning of the reproductive system by increasing the functional activity of the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes,
- reduction of pain during menstruation,
- increase immunity
- elimination of inflammatory foci,
- normalization of the menstrual cycle
- improving blood composition
- preventing the formation of tumors,
- treatment of infertility caused by endocrine disorders and gynecological diseases.
The upland uterus also positively affects the male body, namely:
- increases libido,
- enhances sperm activity,
- increases sperm production, significantly improving its quality,
- eliminates the causes of male infertility.
The red brush contributes to the creation in the female body of such conditions that do not allow the disease to develop, affecting the urogenital system.
The combined use of these two herbs repeatedly enhances the therapeutic effect in the treatment of the following diseases:
- uterine bleeding,
- gynecological diseases of inflammatory genesis,
And this is not the whole list of female diseases that can be cured with the help of the reception of the red brush and boron uterus.
The main thing is to strictly observe the regimen, dosage and schedule of these herbs, the treatment by which is carried out in stages. Total stages - four, with the duration of each of them is 2 weeks. It is mandatory between the stages of a break of one to two weeks (it all depends on the state of health).
Of the boron uterus and the red brush, mainly water infusions are prepared, the recipe of one of which is given below.
Borovaya uterus and red brush (15 g of each plant) are poured with a glass of boiling water, and infused by means of a water bath for 20-30 minutes. Next, the infusion is cooled, filtered and brought to the volume of 200 ml with boiled water. Is taken an hour before eating 1 tbsp, 3 times a day. The infusion is stored exclusively in the refrigerator, not more than three days.
In the case when the symptoms of the disease have not yet passed after the treatment, you can repeat the treatment, but you must take a one-month break, during which it is recommended to drink the infusion of the wintergreen. This plant is a stimulator of the sex glands, so it is used in the treatment of infertility.
When curing disorders of the menstrual cycle, the red brush is recommended to be taken in the first phase of the cycle, whereas the boron uterus - in the second.
Contraindications to the use of the collection are:
1. Individual intolerance of one of the components.
3. Simultaneous reception with hormonal drugs.
Sage and Red Brush
Sage has a special effect on the hormonal system of women, because it is a natural phytoestrogen, which by its chemical structure is similar to estrogen, which is produced by the human body. In turn, estrogen is the so-called "female" hormone, which is involved in the formation of the follicle. Taking sage increases estrogen levels. Drugs that contain this plant are shown to women with small endometrium, as well as to those who have poor follicle growth.
- reduction of menstruation pain,
- promoting the conception of a child
- increase follicles growth
- increased estrogen
- cessation of lactation
- normalization of the menstrual cycle
- cleansing of blood vessels
- improved ovarian function
- elimination of symptoms of menopause (especially tides).
In addition, due to the astringent properties of this plant helps slow bleeding.
Sage preparations are recommended to be taken in the first half of the cycle (that is, immediately after the end of the menstrual period) for 10 days and until the onset of ovulation. Sage is taken in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before going to bed (the number of receptions can be increased up to three to four times a day).
Important! Sage preparations are shown only to women who have a low level of their own estrogen, because an excess of this hormone leads to rupture of the egg ahead of time.Therefore, before using sage preparations, it is necessary to find out the state of your hormonal background by passing tests for hormones.
It should be noted that in the process of taking sage, the first phase of the cycle can either increase or decrease (it all depends on the level of the own hormone estrogen in the blood).
Brew sage as follows:
1 tbsp. 300 ml of boiling water is poured over the leaves of the plant, and then infused for 15 minutes, then filtered and taken in 60 - 90 ml, half an hour before meals. In the infusion, you can add a little lemon or honey to improve the taste. Brew a new batch of infusion daily.
The effect of sage will increase if a red brush is added to this plant, which has a beneficial effect on the 2nd phase of the menstrual cycle, therefore it is taken after the sage is taken. Thus, the reception of the red brush is shown for 12 days after ovulation. The course of treatment is three months. If the desired pregnancy does not come, you should take a two-month break, after which the treatment is repeated.
Important! We should not forget about the moderation in the use of drugs of sage and red brush, because an overdose can cause the development of allergic reactions. Therefore, before receiving these phytohormones, it is imperative to visit a doctor who will advise on the dosage and method of taking the red brush and sage preparations.
Red brush and propolis
Both the red brush and propolis are part of the syrup used in the treatment of the following pathologies:
- uterine fibroids,
- thyroid disease,
- menstrual disorders,
- hormonal imbalance.
Natural propolis, which is part of the syrup, has disinfecting and antiseptic properties, due to which it inhibits the development of pathogenic bacteria, various viruses and fungal microorganisms.
In addition, propolis strengthens the immune system, on the state of which depends largely on the ability of the body to resist diseases that provoke the formation of chronic inflammatory foci in the genitourinary system.
The effect of syrup on the body:
- restoration of hormonal balance
- increased sexual activity
- normalization of the menstrual cycle
- reduction of pain during menstruation,
- restoration of the endocrine system,
- preventing the formation of both benign and malignant tumors,
- elimination of chronic foci of inflammation,
- treatment of male and female infertility,
- increase sperm activity,
- increased sperm production
- improving blood composition
- restoration of patency of the fallopian tubes,
- reducing the frequency of colds and infectious diseases,
- increase immunity.
Reception of syrup is shown at:
- hormonal imbalance,
- prevention of premature aging,
- menstrual disorders,
- male diseases associated with impaired sperm composition,
- prevention of cancer,
- decreased sexual libido in women
- problems with potency in men,
- male and female infertility
- weakened immunity.
Syrup has a pleasant taste and aroma. Accepts 1 tbsp. (15 ml) twice a day, during a meal (syrup is drunk in the morning).
To enhance immunity, this syrup can be given to children by reducing the dose to 7.5 ml.
Reception duration - 1 month (these are 9 bottles).
"Adaptogenic cocktail" by academician O. D. Barnaulov
Ingredients (taken in equal parts):
- red brush
- Leuzea safflower,
- Rhodiola rosea
2 tbsp. collection should pour 1 liter of boiling water, then insist in a thermos (you can tightly wrap the container with infusion) for 6 - 8 hours. Infusion is filtered and drunk throughout the day.
Such a cocktail boosts immunity, increases efficiency and body resistance to various viruses, bacteria, fungi. It is recommended to drink a cocktail in spring and autumn, for one or two months.
Preparations from the extract of Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnaya used in therapy:
- female reproductive system (mastopathy, infertility, fibroids),
- male reproductive system (adenoma and prostatic hyperplasia, oligospermia, male infertility),
- endocrine system (toxic goiter, diseases of the adrenal glands).
The grass red brush is popularly called Siberian ginseng for its soft toning effect, adaptogenic and immunostimulating properties.
The multicomponent composition of the plant, in which there are unique, characteristic only for him, substances, causes and multidirectional, multifunctional action of Rhodiola.
In the official and traditional medicine, the root of the red brush is used, since it is in it that the plant “stores” the maximum amount of active substances.
- Anthocyanins are substances that cause the coloring of parts of a plant. They have antiviral, antimycotic effects, reduce inflammatory reactions and oxidative stress in the intestine, increase the barrier functions of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Antraglikozidy - accelerate the promotion of the contents of the gastrointestinal tract, have laxative properties.
- Sterols - reduce the concentration of cholesterol in the blood, block autoimmune reactions, improve the function of the cardiovascular system.
- Flavonoids - a large group of substances that have antitumor, angioprotective (protects and strengthens blood vessels), antihypertensive effect.
- Tannins - have astringent, reparative, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential oils - natural antiseptic, immunomodulator, bacteriostatic.
- Organic acids - normalize metabolism, improve tissue trophism, reduce the level of "bad" cholesterol, stimulate blood formation.
One of the main bioactive substances of rhodiola - glycoside salidrozid has oncoprotective, anti-inflammatory, anti-infective and adaptogenic effects.
In addition, Rhodiola contains a significant amount of trace elements:
In the last decades, scientists from Russia, Japan, and Germany began to study the properties of the red brush. The Russian pharmacological industry has already released a number of herbal medicines based on Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnoy. For example, herbal tea and dragee from the company "HORST" (Moscow, Russia), used to treat gynecological pathologies. And the company Artlife (Ukraine, Nikolaev) produces a phytocomplex Energia for the normalization of metabolic processes.
The encouraging results of the clinical use of Rhodiola quadrifida drugs were obtained by researchers from Poland. They tested the effectiveness of the use of alcohol tincture of the roots of a plant for cancer.
It is also established that the red brush is an effective tool for diseases of the cardiovascular system, anemia, and leukemia.
- reduce the proliferation (growth and reproduction) of cells, especially atypical (modified) in hormone-dependent tissues of the reproductive system and the mammary glands,
- stimulate the activity of prostaglandins N-synthetase, which has an antitumor effect,
- bind to the corresponding estrogen-sensitive receptors in the tissues.
Unlike them, phytohormones do not bind to receptors. But they have a positive effect on the function of the hypothalamus - reduce the production of luteinizing hormone, serotonin, have organ selectivity.
The use of red brush preparations for female diseases is substantiated by a number of clinical studies of domestic and foreign scientists.
The effectiveness of the treatment of ovarian cyst with red brush preparations is due to the complex effect of the active substances that eliminate these factors. They:
- normalize hormonal homeostasis,
- stimulate the production of anti-inflammatory cytokines,
- have antibacterial and antiseptic effects,
- inhibit apoptosis and provide tissue regeneration.
Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnoy drugs in the treatment of ovarian cysts are administered orally, and to increase the effectiveness is still topically for douching. In the treatment of red brush cyst resolves within 3-6 months.
Herbal medicine also reduces the risk of malignant degeneration of the cyst.
For systemic therapy, alcoholic extract of the root of Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnoy is used.
- Take 30 drops of tincture 3 times a day.
- After taking it is impossible to drink and eat for 40 minutes.
- Duration of therapy is 30 days.
- Then make a break for 2 weeks and repeat the treatment until full recovery.
For douching, alcoholic tincture (1 tsp. Per 0.5 liter of warm water) or decoction of the red brush roots is used as a diluted with water. The procedure is carried out 2 times a day for 7-10 days.
Endometriosis is a hormone-dependent pathology in women. The main cause of the disease is impaired function of the hypothalamic-pituitary system, which leads to changes in the work and structure of the ovaries.
For the treatment of endometriosis used:
- Douching with a solution of infusion of the roots of the plant. The procedure is carried out twice a day for 25 minutes. Within 2 weeks.
- Reception broth 1/3 cup three times a day. The course of treatment is 45 days.
- Alcohol tincture of the roots. Take 35 drops 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 1 month. Between courses take a break of 2 weeks.
- Broth red brush and boron uterus. From dry raw materials prepare 2 broths. Begin treatment with receiving broth boron uterus. Then make a break at the time of menstruation. After the end of the monthly cycle take a decoction of the red brush.
The course of treatment of endometriosis with phytopreparations ranges from 2 to 6 monthly cycles depending on the size of the lesion, the level of hormones (LH, FSH, prolactin) and the general condition of the woman.
Cervical erosion is a violation of the integrity of the integumentary epithelium on the outer part of the cervix. Such a diagnosis is made to every 3 women of childbearing age. True erosion is treated promptly (by laser, current or radio wave method). But at the initial stage of true erosion or with pseudo-erosion, red brush preparations that are used for douching can also reduce inflammation and balance the hormones. The treatment is the same as for endometriosis.
The formation of numerous benign lesions in the ovaries that disrupt the ovulation process is diagnosed as polycystic ovary. In pathology, hormonal imbalance is observed - a decrease in the production of follicle-stimulating hormone against the background of the activity of estrogen and progesterone.
Red brush normalizes the level of androgens. Clinical studies have shown that the use of alcoholic extract of the roots of Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnoy eliminates follicular cysts, normalizes hormonal homeostasis. The use of the drug in a three-week course, excluding the period of menstruation, reduces the severity of symptoms of pathology by 98% and provides for the resorption of cysts in 79-82% of cases.
The cause of the pathology is:
- increased estrogen activity
- reduced immunity
- thyroid dysfunction,
- gynecological pathologies - endometritis and adnexitis.
Preparations of the red brush normalize the level of sex hormones and affect the function of the thyroid gland. Studies of Russian immunological scientists E. Skopinsky-Rozhevskaya and M. Buchavskaya have proved that the red brush treats not only dyshormonal and inflammatory processes, but also increases the nonspecific resistance of the organism to the influence of adverse factors.
For the treatment of cervical polyps apply alcoholic extract and decoction of the roots of the plant.
The red brush eliminates all the symptoms of menopause, normalizes the level of estrogen and, in addition:
- helps to eliminate toxins and metabolic products from the body,
- provides prevention of cardiovascular and metabolic pathologies, atherosclerosis, urogenital disorders,
- restores vaginal lactoflora,
- relieves inflammation,
- prevents the development of tumors in the breast and uterus,
- contributes to the elimination of psycho-emotional disorders.
In a double-blind study conducted at a clinical hospital in Moscow, the positive effect of the red brush preparations even on the bone remodeling process was proved.
Female infertility is caused by various pathological processes in the reproductive system, impaired hormonal homeostasis and other factors.
In the Altai Medical Center, clinical studies were conducted on the effectiveness of the treatment of various forms of infertility with the drugs Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnoy and ortiliya one-sided (boron uterus).
Treatment of infertility with these herbal remedies significantly increased the percentage of pregnancy, its safe resolution and reduced the level of reproductive loss by 2 times compared with the control.
Red brush for cancer in women
The red brush is used for the prevention and treatment of gynecological precancerous diseases and malignant processes of the female reproductive system.
So, the mammary gland depends on the influence of sex hormones. Her condition is associated with the menstrual cycle and the mechanism of its regulation.
In addition to dyshormonal conditions, the development of cancer can contribute to:
- metabolic disorders,
- bad habits,
The red brush, according to the studies of A.T. Troshchenko, G. A. Kutikova, M. Malinovsky and A. Vasyutinsky, is a natural oncoprotector and has an antitumor effect due to its salidroside content.
Useful and healing properties
The chemical composition of Rhodiola frosty, chosen by nature, makes it an excellent tool with the following properties:
- antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial.
The uniqueness of this plant is that it has a healing effect at the cellular level. The components of the rhizome help to directly eliminate the cause of the disease, and not its consequence. It is also important that Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnaya induces its own immunity to combat the pathogenic influences of the external environment.
It is successfully used as an independent means or in the complex treatment of the following diseases:
- cardiovascular system: leukemia, anemia, arterial and intracranial hypertension, atherosclerosis, inflammation of the lymph nodes,
- gynecological and urological diseases: neoplasms of various origins, localized in the ovaries and uterus, amenorrhea, mastopathy, pyelonephritis, menopausal syndrome, ectopia, infertility, cystitis,
- endocrine disorders: goiter, hypothyroidism, diabetes,
- diseases of the central nervous system: epilepsy, neurosis, spasm of cerebral vessels, concussion,
- male genital pathologies: prostatitis and prostate adenoma, oligospermia, sexual dysfunction, impotence, infertility,
- wounds and injuries of various etiologies: with success it is possible to accelerate the process of healing and regeneration of bone tissue, epidermis, dermis,
- infections of various origins: lesions of fungal, viral and bacterial infections,
- immune defenses
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: cholecystitis, gastritis, colitis,
- oncological diseases.
Important! Often, to supplement physical activity using drugs based on Rhodiola four-membered. They are particularly relevant in athletes, since they are not doping.
The following factors cause the disease:
- the influence of long-term psycho-emotional overload and stress,
- hypofunction of the thyroid gland,
- chronic inflammation and infectious diseases of the reproductive system,
- taking oral contraceptives and hormonal drugs.
In the study of the body of a woman with uterine myoma, an elevated level of estrogen is detected. The disease is precancerous and requires adequate and timely treatment. As a maintenance therapy, a decoction of the red brush is used, which is used for douching and systemic treatment. Inside take a decoction of 1 tbsp. l three times a day.
Most scientists believe that the main cause of mastopathy is an imbalance of female hormones - increased activity of estrogen in progesterone hypofunction. Excess prolactin also has an adverse effect on the ratio of glandular tissue and parenchyma.
Factors that increase the risk of disease are:
- diseases of the heart and blood vessels
- therapy with estrogen drugs,
- genetic predisposition.
Alcohol tincture of the red brush eliminates inflammation, increases the body's resistance and local immunity, normalizes hormones and strengthens the walls of blood vessels. Tincture is taken orally for 3-5 months and as a solution for douching.
Red Brush tincture: instructions for use
Alcohol tincture is recommended to prepare not on vodka, but on 40% alcohol. For tincture take 50 grams of fresh or dry root of Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnoy, cut it into small pieces and pour ½ l of alcohol. Withstand the tincture without access of light for 30 days, regularly shaking.
Take 30-40 drops of tincture 3 times a day for 20-30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 30 days. Between courses, you must take two-week breaks.
Proper use of decoction
When cooking broth red brush can not fill the root with boiling water.
Dry root is crushed, take 1 tbsp. l raw materials and pour 300 ml. cold water. The broth is brought to a boil and boil for 5-10 minutes. Capacity close and insist broth 60 min.
Strained warm broth take 1/3 cup three times a day, half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 1.5-2 months.
To prepare the solution for douching, 1 cup of broth is diluted with ½ l of boiled warm water. Irrigation is carried out twice a day. The duration of the procedure is 15-20 minutes. Douching is used for 7 days. If necessary, repeat the procedure.
Preparations are not recommended to use before bedtime, as the red brush has a tonic effect.
What is better, a red brush or boron uterus?
To increase the effectiveness of treatment of gynecological diseases, especially tumors, use preparations of the red brush and boron uterus. Ortilia is one-sided (boron uterus) also contains phytohormones, which causes the same indications for use as that of the red brush, but the boron uterus is not used when uterine bleeding is threatened. Sharing plants enhances the effect of each.
At observance of a dosage and duration of a course of therapy side effects are absent. Taking the drugs may cause an allergic reaction.
At the beginning of the course of treatment, some patients experience drowsiness and slow down the reaction. With continued use, these effects disappear. In clinical studies, there was a good tolerability of drugs by patients.
Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnoy drugs are not recommended for use with:
- high blood pressure (above 180/100),
- individual intolerance of the plant,
- feverish conditions
- nervous overexcitement
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- menstruation (exception is abundant bleeding).
During therapy with red brush preparations, one should not drink alcoholic beverages and follow a diet low in fat. It is forbidden to use parallel rhodiola drugs and hormonal agents (synthetic or herbal hormones).
Drugs Rhodiola have a pronounced systemic effect, so their reception must be coordinated with your doctor.
The composition and beneficial properties of the red brush
In terms of its composition, the red brush is a unique tool whose analogues do not exist in nature. It includes the following components:
- essential oils,
- organic acids
- trace elements.
It should be noted that this tool does not work to eliminate the symptoms of the disease, but removes the cause of its occurrence. Due to the rich composition of the red brush has a wide range of pharmacological action:
- wound healing
- vessel strengthening,
This herb is widely used in many areas: gynecology, urology, oncology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, neurology, reproduction. As a gynecological agent, it is used in the treatment of hormonal disorders, myomas, mastopathy, menstrual cycle failures and other diseases.
In urology, use the red brush for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the urinary system: cystitis, pyelonephritis. In endocrinology prescribed for pathologies of the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, diabetes.
The herb has a laxative function, increases intestinal motility, helps to improve digestion.
In the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, Rhodiola will also be a good helper. It strengthens the walls of blood vessels, clears them of atherosclerotic plaques, lowers blood pressure, lowers cholesterol levels. The herb is also effective in diseases of the blood and lymphatic system, since it has a hematopoietic function.
ENT doctors use Rhodiola in the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the facial skull sinuses, such as sinusitis, sinusitis and sinusitis. In neurology, the plant is widely used to improve cerebral circulation in the treatment of epilepsy, with traumatic brain injuries, nervous conditions.
There are studies that confirm that the red brush is effective in the fight against cancer, but not as a primary therapy, but as an adjunct.
Rhodiola chetyrehchennaya is used as a tonic in the period of recovery of the body after serious illnesses and operations.
Separately, I want to highlight the effect of Rhodiola Cold on the male body. This herb is useful for both men of reproductive age and for the elderly. At reception of means the potency considerably increases, spermatozoa become much more mobile, the hormonal background is normalized. This herb is especially useful during the period of the so-called "male menopause."
How to cook a red brush
The finished product based on Rhodiola Cold can be bought at the pharmacy, but if there is a raw material, it will not be difficult to prepare the medicine at home. The most commonly used tincture and decoction of dried root. In their action, they are the same.
To prepare the tincture use 50 grams of dry raw material of the red brush, this is poured with 0.5 liters of vodka, infused for a month. Periodically you need to mix the tool. Dishes, in which the grass will infuse, must necessarily be of dark glass. Store the drug only in a dark place. After 30 days, you should carefully strain and take 30 - 40 drops, this is about 1 teaspoon, three times a day.
How to brew a red brush? This process has several nuances. In order to prepare the broth, you need a water bath, enamelware, dry grass, boiled water, cooled to 70 degrees.
Pour boiling water and keep on the fire a red brush can not be, otherwise all the useful properties will be lost.
At 1 tablespoon of herbs will need 1 cup of water. In the dishes you need to pour out the grass, mix with water, put in a bath and keep there, stirring constantly for 15 minutes. After should be removed and let stand for an hour. Next, strain and pour into a glass dish. Broth is stored for two days. Take it half a cup should be three times a day.
This herb is also used for douching in inflammatory diseases of the vagina. To prepare the solution you need to mix a glass of broth with half liter boiled, cooled water. Douching is carried out in the morning and evening.
Features of the use of red brush for gynecological diseases
Before you begin treatment with a red brush, you need to familiarize yourself with how to take this tool. There are several rules that must be fulfilled.
Be sure to follow the schedule of the drug. In the morning, the medicine is drunk half an hour before breakfast, not earlier than nine in the morning. At lunch, take the drug one hour before meals. In the evening, 30 minutes before dinner, but no later than 19 hours.
Drugs based on Rhodiola Cold have a stimulating effect, strengthen the work of the brain, it can provoke insomnia.
Taking drugs, you need to strictly adhere to the treatment regimen. The first course should last a month, then fifteen days break. After that, two more thirty-day courses are made with the same break. At the end of the three-month course, the body needs a month of rest, and then another course of treatment follows. It will help fix the result.
It is contraindicated to drink a red brush in such conditions:
- high temperature
- of pregnancy.
When treating gynecological diseases, especially infertility, it is desirable to combine the red brush with the Borovoy uterus. But, as soon as the pregnancy came, Rhodiola needs to be cold, urgently canceled due to the ability to cause a spontaneous abortion.
You can not use the red brush with other herbs that contain hormones. It is contraindicated to take it and in conjunction with synthetic hormonal drugs. The simultaneous use of several similar drugs may aggravate the condition.
Starting to take a red brush, you need to remember that it treats, like all herbs, quite gently. In order to notice the effect, it will take more time than with therapy with synthetic drugs. The combined efforts of the doctor, the patient and mother nature will always give a positive result, you just need to be patient.
How does it look
Appearance (photo) of a red brush Red brush is a herbaceous dioecious plant. Male and female flowers are on different individuals, fertilization occurs through pollination.
The red brush root is long and thick, up to 1.2 cm in diameter, of a reddish tint. The stem reaches a height of 10−30 cm. One plant has a numerous number of stems.
Leaves linear, lanceolate. In length reach 8 mm, in width - 1 mm. Fresh leaves easily break off the cuttings, because of what the plant looks prickly.
At the top of each stem are a lot of red thyroid inflorescences. The flowers are small yellow with a red tinge at the ends of the petals. Blooms red brush from June to July. Fruits - oblong seeds, ripen from August to September.
The entire surface of the plant resembles a brush, which is why he was given this name.
How to apply
Red decoctions, tinctures and tinctures are made of a red brush. In this section we will tell you how to brew a red brush and how to take medicines based on it for the treatment of mastopathy, fibroids, polycystic ovary, and also to improve your well-being with menopause. We give instructions on the use of red brushes.
Infusion with menopause
The red brush in menopause acts in several directions at once - it contributes to the normal production of hormones, has a positive effect on the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Red brush root - 1 tablespoon.
- Boiling water - 250 ml.
How to cook: Fill the raw material with boiled water, cover and leave for 45 minutes. Bring volume to the original, adding more boiling water. Before use, strain the infusion.
How to use: Drink a glass of red brush infusion in 3-4 drops. Take 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 1 month.
Result: The red brush helps normalize hormonal levels, suppresses menopause symptoms, soothes the nervous system and lowers blood pressure.
Now you know how to take a red brush with menopause in the form of a decoction. You can also make a tincture of red brush, instructions for use of the tool below.
- Crushed red brush root - 50 g.
- Vodka - 1 liter.
How to cook: Fill the raw material with vodka and put it in a dark and cool place for 1 month. Strain before use.
How to use: Take 30 drops of tincture, diluting with water. Drink medicine 30 minutes before meals.
Result: Eliminates hot flashes, normalizes hormones, improves the general well-being of women with menopause.
In the pharmacy you can buy drops of a red brush - the instructions for use have no differences in use.
Broth with mastopathy
Red brush with mastopathy is taken by making a decoction. How to prepare the drug and how to take the red brush for mastopathy, read below.
- Crushed red brush root - 1 tablespoon.
- Boiling water - 1 cup.
How to cook: Fill the raw material with hot water. Tomite in a water bath for 15 minutes. Strain before use. Cool the broth and bring to the original volume, topping up with boiling water.
How to use: Drink 50 ml of the drug 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Store broth no more than 2−3 days. You can also take a decoction of red brush during menstruation.
Result: A decoction of the red brush eliminates pain when mastopathy reduces swelling, normalizes hormones.
Tincture with myoma
Red brush with myoma can be taken in the form of a decoction, tincture, alcohol tincture. We will give a recipe and instructions for applying the tincture of red brushes.
- The roots of the red brush - 100 g.
- Vodka - 1 liter.
How to cook: Fill the roots of the red brush with vodka. Put the bottle in a dark and cool place. Insist on medication for 30 days. Strain before use.
How to use: Take 40 drops of tincture of red brush on vodka, diluted in a glass of water. Drink medicine 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Result: Red brush with uterine myoma stops tumor growth, normalizes hormone production, improves well-being. The tincture of the red brush on vodka can be used for other diseases.
Infusion for polycystic ovaries
Red brush with polycystic ovaries can be taken as an infusion.
- Red brush root - 1 tablespoon.
- Boiling water - 1 cup.
How to cook: Fill the raw material with boiled water, cover the glass with a lid and leave for 1-2 hours. Strain before use.
How to use: Divide the infusion into 3 equal parts and take during the day 30 minutes before meals.
Result: Normalizes hormones and metabolism in the ovaries, due to which the growth of cystic formations stops.
What to remember
- Red brush - medicinal plant of the genus Rhodiola. It has a wide range of useful actions.
- Most often, the red brush is used in gynecology.
- Before using the red brush for medicinal purposes, you should consult with your doctor.
Please support the project - tell about us
Red brush - what is it
Red brush has many other names - Rhodiola four-part, Siberian ginseng, Rhodiola four-cut, Rhodiola cold, which are also often used in everyday life.
This plant does not exceed a height of 15-30 cm, consists of a large number of stems. It has small leaves that somewhat resemble a brush. The fruits and root of Siberian ginseng are red.
Such a healing herb is a rather rare specimen, which is found in the mountains of Pakistan, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, and China. In Russia, the red brush can be seen in the mountainous places of Altai, Sayan, Tuva. Most of the places where the plant is found are protected by law.
How to collect the plant
Harvesting a red brush is quite a difficult task, because it grows on rocky slopes, in gorges on the banks of mountain rivers. Healing grass is not found in large clusters. Most often, you can find single instances. For medicinal purposes, the whole plant is not used. Only the root, which is sufficiently deep in the ground, possesses useful properties.
Radiola cold blooms at the beginning and in the middle of summer, after which there is a collection of raw materials for the preparation of various medicinal mixtures for the treatment of diseases. This should be done before the first fruits.
The rhizome of the red brush is dug out, and then thoroughly cleaned from the soil, washed and dried in the oven or simply in the sun.
Important! Dry the plants immediately after harvest to preserve the maximum amount of beneficial properties.
The shelf life of dried rhizomes is 2 years. During this time, it is advisable to use them, because with further use will not be the desired effect of treatment.
Medicinal properties of herbs
Many of the beneficial properties that radiol has are due to the presence of a whole set of micro and macroelements, vitamins. Due to the presence of vegetable waxes, the red brush is widely used in cosmetology, stimulates skin regeneration, and heals wounds.
Thanks to sterols and phenols:
- cardiovascular system improves,
- blood cholesterol decreases,
- vasoconstriction is prevented,
- increases immunity.
The plant has in its composition a large percentage of tannins, which have anti-inflammatory, astringent, anti-bacterial properties, besides promote wound healing.
Flavonoids affect the normal functioning of the heart, reduce blood pressure, strengthen the walls of blood vessels. They stimulate the adrenal glands, relieve inflammation in the body.
Essential components in the composition of the plant are trace elements such as zinc, cobalt, manganese, nickel, molybdenum and others. Thanks to them, the red brush has a positive effect on the human body:
- improves the condition of the female reproductive system
- stimulate the production of sperm,
- have a positive effect on the breakdown of fats,
- participate in the process of blood formation,
- regulate insulin production and reduce blood sugar.
The successful combination of a large number of microelements improves the cardiovascular system, lowers blood pressure, and has a positive effect on human well-being.
Important! Regular use of medications containing cold radiols will help improve memory, will stimulate the brain, resulting in increased intellectual abilities.
Also worth noting is the positive effect of the components of the medicinal plant on the immune system. The protective functions of the body increase significantly, it is better able to fight off the attack of pathogenic viruses, bacteria, and various infections. With antibiotic treatment, it enhances their action.
Due to the presence of selenium - it is an indispensable medicine for the prevention of malignant tumors, and in the presence of oncology - helps to quickly recover.It also has a positive effect on the formation of female and male sex hormones. Medications containing red brushes will help women cope with the unpleasant manifestations of menopause - hot flashes, loss of strength, deterioration of well-being. For men, this is an indispensable tool for improving the quality of sperm.
Due to the content of natural phytohormones in the composition of the medicinal plant, the red brush can be an excellent alternative to synthetic preparations.
What treats rhodiola cold
Due to its unique composition, the red brush has many useful properties - antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, tonic and tonic. Therefore, this plant is used to treat diseases:
- of cardio-vascular system,
- reproductive system of women and men
- malignant neoplasm
- with neurological disorders,
- hormone imbalance
- in the presence of diabetes.
Also, the plant has a positive effect on the protective functions of the body, reduces the number of colds. With regular use of tinctures, tea and other means with the content of the red brush, memory improves, productivity increases, and human well-being becomes much better.
Application in gynecology
Due to the presence of a large number of phytohormones in the plant, it can be used for women to adjust the amount of sex hormones.
Red brush is an excellent tool in the fight against infertility, which is observed with increased prolactin. Drug use with rhodiola cold will help reduce the content of prolactin in the blood, which will help to get pregnant.
The elimination of hormonal imbalances will help to avoid many diseases of the female reproductive system:
- with endometriosis,
- with violations of the menstrual cycle.
The plant will also help with mastopathy or with uterine myoma. Often used when heavy menstrual bleeding occurs, severe pain during critical days.
Important! Regular use of Rhodiola Cold will increase a woman’s sex drive.
It should be noted the positive effect of the red brush, which is observed in the treatment of inflammatory processes of the urogenital system, fungal, viral and bacterial infections.
With menopause, relieve frequent hot flashes, improve well-being, a woman gains strength, becomes less irritable.
This plant is very useful for treating not only women, but also men. Indications for use:
Also drugs with a cold Rhodiola content increase potency, improve sperm quality, which helps conception occur.
Application for the treatment of the cardiovascular system
A wide range of nutrients that are contained in the red brush, regulate cholesterol in the blood, stimulate its breakdown and help speed up lipid metabolism. These properties will help to cope with a disease such as arteriosclerosis.
Regular consumption of tea with a medicinal plant will help lower blood pressure, reduce vascular spasms, after which headaches decrease, blood supply to the brain and other organs improves.
Red brush has a sedative effect, helps to defeat neurosis, improves sleep.
Medicinal combinations with other healing herbs
Of course, the red brush has a large number of useful properties that make it possible to use it in the treatment of many ailments. To improve and enhance the effect of cold rhodiola, it is used in combination with other medicinal herbs:
- Golden root,
- maral root.
With these plants make fees that strengthen the immune system, tone up, improve well-being.
To balance the hormonal background, to eliminate the diseases of the thyroid gland is used in combination with the silverweed white.
To normalize the menstrual cycle, to cure female infertility, which is caused by hormonal disorders, use a combination of several plants:
Important! If you have gynecological problems, and you doubt that it is better - a red brush or boron uterus, then use both plants to get the maximum result.
Tincture on alcohol
- Take 45 g of dried red brush roots, put them in a glass bottle or jar.
- Pour 450 ml of diluted alcohol. Need a concentration of 40%.
- Insist on at room temperature for three weeks.
- Stir the tincture every day.
Important! To prepare the tincture do not use vodka. Suit only alcohol, which must be diluted to obtain the desired concentration.
How to take medicine
Tincture with a red brush is taken orally to treat an imbalance of hormones, for gynecological problems in women, to strengthen the immune system. Men who have undergone treatment can forget about many problems with potency. It is also an effective tool in the fight against viruses, bacteria and infectious diseases.
Important! In the pharmacy, you can buy ready-made tea with cold Rhodiola, which is immediately packaged in disposable bags. It must be drunk with endocrine disorders several times a day.
It is recommended to drink 1-2 ml of tincture 3 times a day before meals. Use the medicine every day for 1 month, then take a break for 2 weeks.
It is used to strengthen the immune system, improve the condition of the kidneys, liver.
To prepare the broth, take a hermetically sealed container, put there 3 tsp. dry plant root, pour 300 ml of plain water. Put on a small fire, wait until the broth boils, record for 5 minutes, then remove from heat. Without opening the lid, wait 2 hours, after which you can strain the liquid and take it inside.
Important! To improve the taste, add a spoon of natural honey to the broth.
Take the drug 120 ml 3 times a day. When treating it is important not to miss a single dose of decoction. Drink liquid necessarily before meals.
The course of treatment is a month, after which you need to take a break for 1-2 weeks.
For the treatment of gynecological problems that are associated with inflammation of the genital organs, cervical erosion, candidiasis, use a special fluid for douching. It is prepared on the basis of a red brush.
To syringe you will need:
- 1 cup of decoction from the root of the plant,
- 2 tsp. tinctures
- 0.5 liters of clean boiled water at room temperature.
Connect all components and use at one time.
Important! Try to carry out the procedure for 10-15 minutes, so that healing substances can act and save you from existing problems.
The course of treatment is 5-7 days, the procedure is carried out in the morning and evening.
The plant should not be taken in combination with other hormonal drugs or oral contraceptives, because it also contains phytohormones. It is not recommended to use a red brush at the same time a red brush, clover, hops, licorice.
Important! Sometimes there is an individual intolerance to cold Rhodiola. Begin to use it inside with a small dose.
- During pregnancy, despite all the beneficial properties, give up healing herbs, because it can cause miscarriage.
- Also, the root of the plant is contraindicated in strongly elevated pressure, during breastfeeding, with fever.
From all this, it follows that the red brush is an extremely useful plant that is used to treat many diseases. It will help both for women's problems and for men. Regular use of drugs with a medicinal plant will help strengthen the immune system and get rid of chronic diseases.
Nature gave women a lot of plants that help get rid of various ailments, contribute to conception. The red brush and uterine uterus, when used together, reinforce each other's effectiveness.
The red brush or Rhodiola four-year-old is a medicinal plant that has become famous for its effectiveness in treating gynecological diseases in women, although its range of application is much wider. The main feature of red.
Traditional medicine is famous for a large number of recipes that can help in combating many health problems, including gynecological ones. The red brush has exceptional healing properties.
Application: truth and myth
A red brush is used in the treatment of gynecological, urological pathologies. It is used to cleanse the blood, activate the immune system, increase efficiency, remove toxins and toxins.
Recommend drugs with the root of the Siberian ginseng and gastroenterologists. Antraglycosides are mildly weak and increase intestinal motility. Combined therapy with anticancer drugs gives an excellent result. Antioxidants help slow the growth of cancer cells.
Cosmetologists note the regeneration of skin cells and their general rejuvenation. What makes this so true and unknown, but the chemical composition of the plant is quite a lot of substances that promote cell regeneration and normalize the work of all body systems.
Endocrinologists include rhodiola frosty in the discharge of biological hormonal agents, it helps to maintain a healthy hormonal balance of the entire endocrine system. In particular, it restores the normal secretion of sex hormones, insulin and hormones produced by the adrenal glands.
Know! Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnaya found application not only in traditional medicine, it was officially recognized as a herbal medicine.
However, traditional medicine does not make major contributions to the study of the properties of this unique plant. The reason is quite simple: the red brush has a narrow range of growth, and extraction of medicinal raw materials is associated with some difficulties. After extracting the root, the plant will die, which makes it irrelevant for large-scale production.
Scientists from China do not leave attempts to industrial cultivation of healing endemics. Together with the Poles and the Germans, they are conducting experiments on the development of a real panacea - a cure for cancer.
As for the myths, regarding the use of plants - they simply do not exist. But there is a beautiful Altai legend about its origin:
In ancient times, a shaman was engaged in the healing of seriously ill people. Once he had a dream, which was destined to become a reality. He watched a wonderful butterfly that he had not seen in his life. Her flight ended in a strange flower, like a brush with a red head. He felt an unprecedented surge of strength and felt the healing properties of this plant.
Having awakened, the doctor repeated his wanderings in reality and found an unknown bush. He extracted his root, which, in the process of washing in a mountain stream, colored the water scarlet. So the shaman came up with the name of a new healing plant - a red brush.
It is interesting! Frost Rhodiola received its popular name not only because of the external similarity with the same-name cleaning tool. Herbalists compare the result of its use with the action of the brush, which brings cleanliness and order in the whole body.
Healing properties for men
Rhodiola root chetyrehrazdelnoy is a real panacea in the treatment of diseases of the male genitalia. Men reluctantly go to the doctor when various problems appear and very often bring the banal sore to a serious condition. Prophylactic and therapeutic use will help in the presence of the following pathologies:
- inflammation of the prostate gland,
- violation of potency,
- decrease in sperm activity.
The anti-inflammatory effect exerted by the intake is able to defeat the cause of prostatitis - an inflammatory process caused by pathogenic microflora. The general tonic and adaptogenic effect fights stress and restores immune function, which has a beneficial effect on the potency and quality of sperm. And the presence of biological hormones can establish its own hormones, restore confidence in the male forces, restore potency and heal infertility.
Important! It helps Rhodiola quadrifida in the prevention of stroke, atherosclerosis, which men are more susceptible to.
Lovers of malnutrition, which contains a large amount of cholesterol, will benefit from the prophylactic administration of Rhodiola four members. It will help break down excess cholesterol and prevent it from forming congestion in the vessels, which will have a beneficial effect on arterial and intracranial pressure.
Benefits for women
The female body at various times is experiencing stress and hormonal disorders. The mild effect of phytohormones helps to restore normal production by their own body. The tonic, adaptogenic and immunomodulatory effects of drugs, which include a red brush, will help women regain their natural strength and overcome many pathologies of the gynecological sphere.
Often, women resort to beauty recipes that have a beneficial effect on the skin, hair, nails, have a rejuvenating effect. To this end, you can use the tincture or wash the decoction of the roots.
Combined use of red brush and boron uterus
The best tandem in the treatment of the above gynecological pathologies form a red brush and boron uterus. In the joint use of these medicinal herbs there are the following nuances:
It is recommended to use herbs separately. During the first cycle, use the anti-inflammatory properties of the boron uterus. In the next menstrual cycle, Rhodiola is used frosty, it will level the level of female sex hormones.
Use during menstruation is unacceptable. It is better to start reception from the fifth day of the cycle.
In the absence of contraindications, the joint reception of herbs is possible. They are drunk with a course of three weeks, then they wait until the end of their period and continue to receive. Such therapy is possible for six months, followed by an equally long break.
In the event of pregnancy, the reception should be promptly canceled. The same goes for side effects. You can choose the dosage form convenient for you - decoction or tincture. Before use, be sure to consult with your doctor, he may appoint to jointly use other herbs, for example, knotweed.
Important! Do not violate the instructions of the doctor - the scheme of use, term, dosage.
Medical recipes for various diseases
For treatment use the following pharmaceutical forms:
You can easily find these drugs in almost any pharmacy. In the instructions for use for drugs there is a detailed description of the methods of administration and dosage for various diseases. For example, herbal tea has a lot of herbal ingredients. Small differences in the composition of these herbal dramatically change the method of application and the resulting therapeutic result.
Tablets have additional components in its composition mainly vitamin C. They are prescribed as an immunomodulator. Take 2-3 tablets with meals.
Important! Due to the high tonic effect of this dosage form is supposed to use before lunch. This will help avoid possible insomnia.
Drops are used as a remedy for atherosclerosis, hormonal imbalance, anemia. They are taken twice a day with meals for 20-25 drops, dissolved in half a glass of water.
Syrup has a tonic, hemostatic, tonic effect. Used in the treatment of gynecological pathologies, hormonal disorders. Drink his courses for a month on a teaspoon three times a day.
Balm consists of many components. The main focus of this pharmacy form is oncology and diseases of the vascular system. It is drunk on 1 teaspoon three times a day before meals. The course of treatment is 2-6 weeks.
At home, you can easily make alcohol tincture, infusion (water extract) and decoction.
Alcohol tincture and infusion
To prepare the tincture, take:
- 100 grams of crushed red brush roots,
- 1 liter of vodka.
Place the ingredients in a jar with a tightly screwed lid and mix thoroughly. Put in a dark place for a month. During the entire period, it is necessary to periodically shake the container with the tincture. After a month, the contents are filtered and the roots are thoroughly squeezed. The finished spirit tincture smells good, tart to the taste. It has a rich color of wine.
Remember! For self-production of tincture, use only high-quality vodka.
Spectrum of action tinctures - all of the diseases listed in the article. Inside it is taken in a tablespoon (40 drops) half an hour before meals, dissolved in half a glass of warm water. Alcohol tincture is used for douching. This method of use gives excellent results for colpitis and other vaginal infections. Such a method is also reliable for victory over erosion, problems with patency of the fallopian tubes, impaired ovulation.
For syringing 0.5 tsp of tincture is diluted in 400 ml of boiled water. Therapy is carried out for two weeks twice a day.
To make an infusion (water extraction) you will need:
- thermos or water bath,
- 1.5 tablespoons chopped root of Rhodiola frosty,
- a glass of boiling water.
Fill the rhizome with boiling water and leave for a few hours in a thermos. При использовании водяной бани сырьё нужно прокипятить 30 минут и оставить до полного остывания.Strain the resulting liquid, and bring its volume to 200 ml.
Take the infusion three times a day for a quarter cup throughout the month. In addition to the diseases listed in the article, it is used to defeat endometriosis. To do this, it is used in the second half of the cycle, after ovulation. For greater productivity at night in the vagina placed tampons soaked in infusion.
Important! In the treatment of infertility, the use of medication by both partners is recommended. This approach greatly increases the chances of conception.
Broth Rhodiola chetyrehchastnoy
Broth, like an infusion, is a water extract. Consider the difference in manufacturing recipes. To make a decoction, you will need:
- 300 ml of cold water
- 1.5 tablespoons chopped root Rhodiola quadrifida.
Place the rhizome in water and boil for five minutes. Leave to cool and strain.
A decoction is also used in the treatment of the above diseases and pathologies. It is necessary to drink it three times a day in 100 ml. An excellent tonic, immunomodulatory and adaptogenic effect is given by the use of this drug with natural honey.
Harm and contraindications, side effects
As with any drug, all drugs that include Rhodiola quadrifida have a number of contraindications:
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug,
- the presence of allergic reactions
- the period of pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- menstrual bleeding
- taking synthetic hormonal drugs
- age up to 12 years (for alcohol tincture),
- hypertension with pressure over 180/100,
With proper use of funds do not cause side effects, their appearance is possible only in case of violation of the treatment regimen or overdose. These include:
- excessive arousal
- allergic reactions.
Important! During the reception of funds, you should refrain from the use of alcoholic beverages and eliminate heavy food from the diet.
Where to buy drugs with a red brush, price
Purchase of medicinal raw materials is made only through the pharmacy chain. Remember, you can not buy the root of Rhodiola quadrifida with your hands!
First, you can sell low-quality goods that were stored incorrectly.
Secondly, the plant is listed in the Red Book, which means that its prey is poaching.
In the pharmacy chain, you can purchase a tincture, for 100 ml of which you will give from 250 to 600 rubles, depending on the manufacturer. The average price per 50 grams of dried root is 200 rubles. Drops can be purchased at prices ranging from 100 to 200 rubles for a 50 ml dropper bottle. Prices for herbal teas (teas) do not exceed 100 rubles for 20 filter packages.
Quite a few people have tried the miraculous power of Siberian ginseng on themselves. Here is what they write:
- Elena claims that after taking the drops, pain during menstruation stopped her, the cycle became “like a clock”.
- Igor is in a hurry to share the good news - he became a father! And the red brush tincture helped him in this. He had problems with sperm motility, which eliminated the miraculous drug.
- Catherine suffered from high blood pressure and headaches. They were caused by intracranial hypertension. Had to suppress the pain pills that did not cure the cause. Infusion Rhodiola quadrifida helped get rid of the problems. In addition, Elena noted that she felt rejuvenated, increased vitality.
- Victoria did not know how to treat her daughter. The woman noticed that with the admission of a teenager to the institute, health problems started - constant stress, depression, vitamin deficiency. After the infusion of rhodiola four-member tincture, the mother became calm for the health of her daughter.
- Constantine has long concealed his problems with the prostate gland. In the end, had to surrender to the doctor. A competent urologist advised not to grab antibiotics, but to use a natural remedy. After a month of use of red root decoction, he forgot about painful urination, the male power returned. Now, Konstantin recommends that all men take a decoction for prevention.
Important! To achieve the correct result, treat strictly in accordance with the instructions for the selected dosage form.
If you want to improve your health in almost all systems of the body, a red brush with healing properties will be an excellent solution, and the contraindications of which were discussed in detail in this article.