For every woman of reproductive age, the monthly onset of critical days is normal. Their arrival is a physiological norm, indicating that conception did not occur, but the reproductive function is active. If there are no periods, then a visit to the gynecologist is obligatory, because this can be a sign of not only the onset of pregnancy, but also the development of possible diseases. Also, a woman can be alerted by changing the duration of the menstrual cycle or the nature of the discharge.
A normal menstrual cycle should meet the following criteria:
- for each woman, the duration is strictly individual, the average is 28-31 days, in rare cases it can go up to 45,
- The menstrual cycle is divided into 2 phases, in the first the yellow body forms in the ovaries, and the second phase is called follicular, and it flows in the uterine cavity. If fertilization has not come, then begin monthly
- in normal menstruation occur regularly, not lingering and not coming early,
- normal regul duration is 3-7 days,
- the color of the discharge is different from the capillary, it should be slightly darker,
- selections should not immediately collapse,
- the average blood loss for the entire regulatory period should not exceed 0.15 l,
- a woman may feel nagging weak pains that do not require medical treatment,
- normally, the absence of critical days can only indicate pregnancy.
But even in those cases when all the conditions of the normal flow of menstruation are observed, dark color secretions with a more dense consistency than usual can go. The causes of this phenomenon can be both physiological and pathological. They should be distinguished from one another in order to know if there is a need to consult a doctor immediately. Consider all the possible factors causing thick periods.
By the nature of the menstrual cycle, you can assess the health status of any woman of childbearing age. If monthly thick, then under certain conditions, such discharge can be considered a variant of the norm:
- medication may affect the blood coagulation processes in the body, in this case, it is quite normal if menstruation discharge becomes thick,
- artificial termination of pregnancy at any time is a stress for a woman, like any surgical intervention. Sharp hormonal changes caused by getting rid of the fetus, cause changes in the nature of menstruation, which will come after the operation. Menstrual blood will have a scarlet or brown color,
- with ectopic pregnancy, the onset of menstruation is quite possible, but at the same time there are violations of the menstrual cycle and the nature of the discharge itself. They may be black, monthly dark colors require urgent treatment to the doctor,
- hormonal contraceptives inhibit the activity of the ovaries, which changes the amount of hormones produced. During the first three months of administration, the female body becomes accustomed to changes, which may cause dark menstruation,
- lack of vitamins and depletion of the body, caused by improperly formulated diet, strict diets and the use of harmful foods, can cause the appearance of thick dark-colored discharge,
- some time after removal of the intrauterine device there may be irregular menstruation. There may be a delay or, on the contrary, they arrive ahead of time. There is an increase in the density of secretions and their darkening. Such symptoms of rejection of the intrauterine device can last for 3 cycles in a row, during which time the body adapts to changes
- it is quite normal when, at the beginning of critical days, the selection has a denser structure than at the time of their completion. Also, the physiological norm is the presence of menstrual secretions of greater density in women over 45 years, after all, after 30 years they gradually condense, just some of the fair sex do not pay to such physiologically proper moments of attention.
If thick periods go in the absence of any of these reasons, you should seek help from a specialist to determine the pathology that caused such changes.
In order to accurately determine the reason why blood thickens during menstruation, other possible manifestations of the disease should be taken into account, such as worsening of general well-being, the presence of pain and other warning signals. So, thick blood during menstruation can become with such illnesses:
- The most common cause of abnormal regul - inflammatory processes in the uterus. They can cause a darkening of the menstrual flow, which can be mixed with pus. It may also increase the temperature, there is an unreasonable weakness, malaise and pain in the lower abdomen. At the initial stage, symptoms are mild, but changes in secretions occur from the first days of the disease,
- hormonal imbalances can occur under certain circumstances. These can be surgical interventions on the organs of the reproductive system or internal pathologies, as well as hormonal medications and the installation of the intrauterine device. Hormonal background changes dramatically in diseases of the thyroid, adrenal glands and ovaries. For whatever reason a hormonal failure occurs, it can cause a change in the consistency of the menses,
- At first, malignant neoplasms in the female genital organs do not cause any pathological symptoms, but with a sharp increase in the size of the tumor, the nature of the discharge may also change dramatically,
- diseases of the internal organs, which are located close to the reproductive organs, cause problems with menstruation, pain in the lower abdomen or in the navel. If there are problems with the work of the intestine, the symptoms can be confused with diseases of the reproductive system, and dysbacteriosis in the intestine can end with vaginal candidiasis, in which there is leucorrhoea between menstruations. The bowel example is not the only one, there are many other diseases that produce thick blood during critical days,
- endometrial polyposis is quite a serious problem for the female body, in which the bleeding during menstruation is very intense, while the blood will go thick and dark. In addition to abundant blood loss, dizziness, severe pain in the lower abdomen and in the lumbar region, as well as general weakness and fast fatigue appear. Such symptoms continue in each cycle.
Any of the above diseases is a reason to consult a specialist.
What to do
Most diseases of the female reproductive system with timely treatment can be treated. But due to the fact that many of them in the initial stages are asymptomatic, it is very important that the woman does not ignore prophylactic gynecological examinations, especially if thick discharge or other abnormal symptoms occur. To avoid surgical treatment, you should follow these guidelines:
- regularly visit the gynecologist, at least 1-2 times a year and in case of unpleasant symptoms,
- to be protected during sexual intercourse with new partners, of course, it is better to have a permanent partner,
- Undergo a gynecological examination and diagnosis in a specialized medical institution.
There are many reasons causing changes in the consistency of menstrual flow, without the help of a specialist to identify and eliminate them is not possible.
Symptoms that indicate problems
For any woman, an annual preventive visit to the gynecologist should become a habit, but there are symptoms that should not be slow in visiting a doctor:
- the menstruation cycle becomes irregular,
- if blood clots come out during menstruation,
- with strong aching pains that accompany the entire period of menstruation,
- with a sharp change in the nature of menstruation discharge during one cycle, when from dark and thick they immediately become bright red and abundant,
- daub between menstruation,
- a dramatic change in the weight of a woman with general weakness,
- if critical days last longer than a week,
- if there is severe pain in the lower abdomen and lower back,
- if a causeless cough constantly occurs,
- if the menstrual flow has a disgusting, distinct fragrance.
If any of these conditions occur, you should immediately consult a doctor in order to diagnose dangerous diseases in time and improve your quality of life.
The reasons why menstruation in women is thick
Every month the body shows the woman whether she becomes a mother or not. For each of the fair sex such a difficult period, as menstruation, is different. Normal consider the duration of discharge for several days. Initially they are abundant, then they begin to thicken and become poor.
Thick periods should make a woman consult a doctor
The color gradually changes from red to brown, almost black at the end. Dark and thick periods throughout the entire period of menstruation are often alarming and even frightening. But anxiety and fear make not all see a doctor.
In some gynecological diseases, discoloration or consistency of the menses becomes the only symptom. If inattentively monitor health and skip this symptom, then the pathology can be started. To avoid this, you need to know some points about menstruation, its duration and cyclicity.
The lunar calendar menstrual cycle has a duration of twenty-eight days. This number of days does not apply to all women, so this indicator often varies. Variants of the norm will be the duration of not less than nineteen days and not more than forty-five. Menstruation should not last more than seven days or less than two.
During menstruation, weakness or malaise, slight nagging pains are possible. The appearance of severe and prolonged pain in the lower abdomen can be a sign of pathology. At the beginning of menstruation, the largest volume of blood is secreted, which gradually decreases. Abundant or scanty discharge throughout the menstruation is a frequent symptom of endometrial diseases. Heterogeneous color or the appearance of clots should also alert.
Severe pain during menstruation may indicate pathology
About the reasons
Gynecologists say that the discharge of dark color in the period of menstruation is rarely a deviation. Women who are not associated with physical exertion often observe menstruation with such a characteristic symptom. The remaining symptoms, which include fatigue, malaise, nervousness, and even soreness, go away like most.
The appearance and consistency of bleeding changes due to blood density. This is not a sign of serious problems in the body. Often, dark and viscous secretions are characteristic of the age after thirty years. But when other symptoms appear, then you need to forget about the norm and contact a gynecologist for help.
The reasons for the appearance of thick dark secretions are:
- The position of the cervix, its bend.
- Polyps benign character.
- Narrowing of the cervical canal.
- Change the uterus in size.
- Removal of the intrauterine device.
A sudden change in body weight in the direction of increasing or decreasing, discomfort during menstruation, an unexpected change in the color and consistency of blood discharge should be disturbed. A common cause is a change in hormone levels. The following situations lead to this:
- stress and emotional distress
- significant ultraviolet radiation,
- endocrine system malfunction
- infectious diseases - undertreated or missed.
Drugs based on hormones and weight loss drugs often have a significant effect on the change in the nature of your menstrual period: at the beginning of the menopause period there is a density and a darker shade of menstrual flow.
To identify a specific cause, you can use additional methods of research, such as laboratory tests and ultrasound. Competent and timely treatment by an experienced gynecologist will allow to cope with the problem. You only need to come to the hospital for an appointment.
The bend of the uterus provokes thick periods. In the picture on the left, the normal position of the uterus, on the right - the bend
The abortion procedure often affects the change in the consistency and color of the menstrual flow. After it, changes in the hormone level occur in the woman’s body, the menstrual cycle is gradually stabilized, and the endometrium structure is restored. Such changes are often characteristic of gynecological operations.
A variety of infections in the genital area often affect the structure of menstruation. The appearance of additional symptoms will help identify the true cause. Abrupt cessation of oral contraceptive use, decreased iron levels in the blood (anemia), vitamin deficiency, kidney and liver disease can also have an effect.
Increased blood clotting often becomes the cause of thick periods: the blood is longer in the genital tract, resulting in time to undergo oxidation and darken.
Do not forget about the factor of heredity. If the mother has this feature, then it can also be present for the daughter.
Rather serious causes of thick menstruation can be: ectopic pregnancy, benign or malignant neoplasms of the ovaries or uterine cavity. It must be remembered that a sharp and prolonged change in the nature of bleeding most often has a cause and may be the first sign of a disease that needs to be treated promptly.
Increased blood clotting gives monthly thickness and dark color
Any woman respecting herself and her health should visit a gynecologist every year. Especially this rule applies to the category of women who have had inflammation of the endometrium or adenomyosis. Such diseases can be asymptomatic for a long time, and only regular visits to the doctor will help to avoid serious consequences.
Careful attention to your body will help notice in time certain signs that may be the cause of certain diseases in the gynecological field. These include:
- irregularity of the menstrual cycle
- the presence of large clots in the monthly discharge,
- painful feelings of a whining character throughout the month,
- change of dark, thick discharge to bright and abundant,
- the allocation of permanent lubricating character is not in the period of menstruation,
- general weakness and sudden change in body weight
- an increase in the duration of menstruation over seven days,
- pain in the lower abdomen or lower back,
- appearance of persistent cough for no apparent reason
- an unpleasant smell that is different from the usual in the days of the menstrual cycle.
Often such periods depend on simple causes, such as dehydration and heavy exercise. Such menstruation is often observed in healthy women on the first day. The duration of the menstrual cycle, the amount of bleeding and other features characteristic of each woman may vary with age. This is a variant of the norm. But significant and dramatic changes should not go unnoticed.
But if a woman notes that her period has suddenly become thick, which she has not had before, and other symptoms appear, then you should consult a gynecologist for consultation. Do not hesitate to ask questions or postpone a visit to the doctor for another time. It is better to find out the reasons for such changes and sleep well than to suffer from anxiety, which can be quite reasonable.
We advise you to read on this topic.
The reasons why the period lasts 2 days
The reasons for which the lower abdomen hurts before critical days
Popular articles section "Monthly"
- Monthly went 3 days instead of 6: the main reasons
- Why do menstruations begin 14 days after the previous ones?
- Causes, symptoms and treatment of weak periods (hypomenorrhea)
- How to reduce bleeding during menstruation?
- The main causes of poor monthly while taking birth control pills
- Early miscarriage, how to distinguish it from menstruation?
- The reasons why the period lasts 2 days
Subscribe Stay updated on our website
(c) 2017 Female diseases
Copying materials is allowed only with the active link to the source
Questions and suggestions: info @ .vrachlady.ru
Consultation with a doctor on the use of any drugs and procedures posted on the site is required
Thick discharge of menstruation - which means the causes of appearances
Thick periods are found in every woman. In special cases, this is the norm, and there is no reason for excitement. But often the increased density of secretions indicates the presence of pathological processes. Тогда же присутствуют дополнительные симптомы, болевые ощущения. Как должны выглядеть месячные знает каждая женщина. Это темные выделения крови определенной плотности.From time to time they may change under the influence of various factors. In some cases, the situation does not require medical treatment, you just need to put in order the way of life, nutrition. In others, unusual periods are a sign of serious diseases, and not just the reproductive system.
Causes of changes in the density of menstrual flow in normal
A normal menstrual cycle is a sign of good female health. Thick periods can appear under certain circumstances and are perceived as the norm.
- Medications. In the process of taking certain medications that affect blood clotting, a woman can observe a change in secretions.
- After abortion. Termination of pregnancy at any time is a huge stress for the female body. Sharp hormonal changes lead to the appearance of unusual periods in the first month after surgery. Blood can be scarlet or brown.
- Ectopic pregnancy. Delayed menstruation is the first reliable sign of pregnancy. If the menstrual cycle is disturbed, dark-colored blood discharge has appeared, it is necessary to carry out a pregnancy test or go to the gynecologist right away.
Hormonal contraceptives. The action of drugs is aimed at inhibiting the function of the ovaries. Consequently, the amount of hormones produced varies. In the first 3 months, the female body gets used to the new conditions of existence. Perhaps the appearance of thick dark monthly discharge of blood.
- Vitamin deficiency and depletion of the body. Food should be correct, full. Constant malnutrition, strict diets, junk food affects the nature of menstruation. Including they become dark, thick.
- Failure of the intrauterine device. At first, after the helix has been removed, the menstrual cycle changes. Possible delay of menstruation, the appearance of their premature. Selections become more dense, dark color. The situation should change after 3 months, when the female body adapts.
- Physiological changes. Thick blood is present at the beginning of the formation of the woman’s menstrual cycle and at the end. Monthly high density appear in women older than 45 years. In addition, menstruation becomes somewhat thicker after 30 years. This can be noticed by women who pay special attention to their bodies. Basically, the situation does not cause concern, does not attract attention.
If pathological periods have appeared in the absence of the above situations, a disease occurs. And not always the disease is associated with the reproductive system.
The cause of the disease
In addition to changing the nature of menstruation, it is necessary to analyze the state of health, general condition, the presence of other alarming symptoms.
- Inflammatory processes in the uterus. There is a dark discharge, sometimes mixed with pus. A woman's body temperature rises, weakness, indisposition, pain in the lower abdomen. Symptoms at first disease may manifest weakly. But the change in the monthly cycle will be noticeable almost immediately.
- Hormonal disbalance. An imbalance in women may appear for reasons of external intervention in the activity of the reproductive system or internal pathological processes. Hormonal background changes while taking hormonal drugs, when establishing the intrauterine device. As well as with the disease of the thyroid gland, ovaries, adrenal glands. Sharp changes in the composition of hormones can not affect the critical days.
Tumor neoplasmsin the female genital organs of any etymology. Symptoms of the disease a woman can feel even when the tumor begins to grow in size. But abrupt changes in the menstrual cycle will be immediately noticeable.
- Diseases of internal organs. Abdominal pain, in the navel area indicates intestinal diseases. The proximity of the genitals and intestines confuses sensations. Meanwhile, intestinal dysbiosis turns into vaginal candidiasis. Intestinal upset can not be detached and appear without stomach problems. Thus, the cause of thick blood can be diseases of internal organs. The intestinal situation is just one example.
- Endometrial polyposis. Symptom of the disease is a large selection of blood during menstruation. And the blood is dark in color, thick. There is weakness, dizziness, severe pain in the lower abdomen, in the lumbar region. The situation repeats every month.
When anxiety symptoms appear and when the situation repeats for several cycles in a row, it is necessary to urgently consult a specialist.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE DETECTED MYOMO, CYST, INFERTILITY, OR OTHER DISEASE?
- You are worried about sudden abdominal pain.
- And long, chaotic and painful periods are already pretty tired.
- You have insufficient endometrium to get pregnant.
- Highlight brown, green or yellow.
- And the recommended drugs for some reason are not effective in your case.
- In addition, constant weakness and ailments have already firmly entered your life.
There is an effective treatment for endometriosis, cysts, fibroids, unstable menstrual cycle and other gynecological diseases.. Follow the link and find out what the chief gynecologist of Russia recommends.
Causes of thick white discharge before menstruation
So, why are white thick discharges before menstruation, and is it normal?
The vaginal secretion of a woman is rather sticky, and such a dense consistency is closely related to the activity of female sex hormones. In particular, estrogen, which begins to actively stand out after ovulation, and before the start of the next monthly.
White dense discharge before menstruation, which a woman has never experienced before, can be a minor and non-dangerous deviation, the causes of which include:
- stability of MC,
- ovulation period
- age category
- having bad habits
- physical activity
- sexual activity
- condition of the vaginal microflora.
If there is no discomfort in the genital area or other disturbing symptoms, then thick discharge before menstruation should not be alarming.
When white thick discharge before the month - the norm?
If white, dense discharge that comes before the onset of menstruation does not have an unpleasant odor, and is not accompanied by itching and burning of the genitals, fever and malaise, they are the absolute norm. They may occur 1-3 days before menstruation, after which menstrual blood begins to flow. Such vaginal mucus is not present in all women, since each organism is individual.
Approximately a day before the monthly discharge, thick mucus can become cinnamon or pinkish. This means that the menstrual blood has already started to gradually stand out, and this is also absolutely normal.
White thick discharge with delayed menses
If white thick vaginal discharges take place against the background of a delayed menstruation, but with a negative test, hormonal imbalance may serve as reasons for this. In this case, it is necessary to start the test again (after 1-2 days). Sometimes the results of the first procedure are erroneous.
With repeated negative test and continued delay of menstruation, you should immediately consult a doctor and get tested for hormones.
Probability of pregnancy
White viscous vaginal discharge, which runs daily for a long period of time, may indicate pregnancy.
At the same time, they are very intense and abundant, but have no smell. They can appear before the planned monthly, and this has its own reasons.
Such white discharge indicates an increase in the level of progesterone in the blood of the expectant mother, and they arise for good reason.
The mucus of dense consistency protects the fetus from the activity of pathogenic microflora, which can join the mother's body.
Very thick discharge during menstruation - why do they occur?
It is a well-known fact that the color of blood during menstruation and its consistency is the identifier of a woman’s health. If the discharge is thick, but this does not happen often, such a violation can be attributed to the adverse effects of certain factors, which include:
- taking medications that affect blood clotting,
- abortion (the first menstrual periods after an abortion, as a rule, are accompanied by very thick brown or brown secretions),
- the onset of ectopic pregnancy (in this case, thick discharge of blood comes after a delayed menstruation),
- COC reception,
- failure to use the Navy,
Another of the reasons why there are very thick periods, is in the physiological changes occurring in the female body. In particular, menstrual blood becomes more viscous in women over 45 years of age.
Inflammation of the ovaries or uterine appendages, or pathological processes occurring in the cavity of the genital organ itself, can lead to the appearance of very thick discharge during menstruation. The menstrual blood itself acquires a dark, brown color, while it can be seen interspersing or streaks of pus.
Symptoms in the initial period of development of the disease are very weak.
However, if a woman paid attention to the unusual consistency of the menstrual flow, this should be the reason for going to a gynecologist.
An imbalance of hormones in the female body can occur against the background of multiple factors: surgical intervention, prolonged hormone therapy, stress, abortion, etc. Any deviations in hormone levels immediately affect the stability of the MC and the nature of menstruation.
Often the causes of thick monthly periods are new growths of a different nature, localized in the uterus, or outside (in the ovaries, tubes). At first, the woman does not notice any symptoms, but as the tumor grows, the first warning signs begin to appear. Violation of the MC and changes in the nature and color of menstrual blood is one of them.
Uterine endometrial polyposis
With the formation of polyps on the mucous membrane of the uterus there is a sharp increase in the volume of menstrual flow. At the same time they become dark (brown, or even black), change their density, acquiring viscosity.
In addition to changing the menstrual flow, you need to pay attention to the associated symptoms. In endometrial polyposis, a woman complains of intense pain in the lower abdomen and lower back, nausea, and dizzy spells. Sharply rolls general weakness, there is apathy.
In the absence of a timely response to such manifestations, this situation will be repeated monthly. Moreover, over time, unpleasant symptoms can only increase.
The reasons for the change in the consistency of menstrual flow, there are many, and to understand them yourself is almost impossible. For someone, increased blood density is the norm, for someone it is a signal of serious disturbances that have occurred in the organs of the reproductive system.
There is only one conclusion: if you have never encountered a similar problem before, its occurrence should be alerted. Do not take any measures to change the consistency of the menstrual flow until the reasons for the deviation are established. Only a competent specialist will be able to carry out the necessary diagnostics, and develop treatment tactics, if necessary.
Causes of changes in secretions
Do not worry at the first detection of changes in menstruation. The reasons why this happens are many and not always any diseases. Perhaps the appearance of thick periods due to physiological reasons.
- Acceptance of certain drugs. These are usually medications that affect blood clotting and, before they are prescribed, the physician must warn of such features and prescribe the use of an increased amount of fluid.
- Hormonal contraceptives. Basically, these funds inhibit ovarian function, which leads to a significant change in hormonal levels. Therefore, while the body is getting used to new conditions, it is possible to change the nature of the discharge, including abundant or thickened menses.
- Disposal of the intrauterine device. At the same time, the menstrual cycle is disturbed, there may be a delay or menstruation will begin earlier. Selections become thickened, and the color darkens, sometimes reaching brown. After about 3 months, everything should stabilize.
- Ectopic pregnancy. In this condition, there is a delay of menstruation and thick discharge of a dark shade, which takes a short time, is possible.
- After abortion. Such an intervention is a stress for the female body, so very often there are various failures in the first menstrual cycle. Discharges may be scarlet or brown.
- Beriberi and lack of other nutrients. With improper or inadequate nutrition, the body does not receive the entire set of important substances, which affects its work. One of the manifestations of such a shortage may be thick blood with monthly dark color.
- Physiological changes. Thickened secretions often appear when a cycle is being formed and when it ends, in this case they go not for a long time, just a few cycles. And in general, the discharge becomes thicker after 30 years.
- Overcooling the body or prolonged exposure to the sun can cause changes in menstruation. But in this case in the next cycle of selection should be normal.
- Stress or strong psycho-emotional stress.
- Rapid weight loss, or at least a quick set of it.
- Great physical exertion.
In addition to the physiological causes of changes in the secretions, there are diseases accompanied by a similar symptom. Therefore, if you do not have the above reasons, you should contact your gynecologist, because very thick and dark periods can talk about the following pathologies.
- Inflammatory processes in the reproductive organs. In addition to thick and dark discharge during menstruation, pus and an unpleasant odor may be present. A woman feels general malaise, weakness, her temperature rises and pain is present.
- Benign or malignant neoplasms in the reproductive system. The main symptoms will be noticeable when the tumor grows to medium size, but changes in the menstrual cycle, including thick brown blood during menstruation, will be noticeable much earlier.
- Sex hormone imbalance. The causes of such an imbalance can be very different. And a sharp change in the amount of hormones cannot but affect the menstrual cycle in general and the nature of the discharge in particular.
- Endometrial polyposis. This pathology is accompanied by increased secretions during menstruation, which become thicker. In addition, the woman feels weakness, dizziness and pain in the area below the waist.
- Diseases of some internal organs. Most often, thick blood appears during menstruation, if the woman has intestinal pathology. However, diseases of other organs can provoke this symptom.
If suspicious symptoms appear in several cycles, then a gynecologist should be visited and diagnosed to find the cause.
Also, do not forget that not only diseases of the reproductive system and internal organs can be the reason why blood during menstruation has become thicker. Be sure to check how well the endocrine system works.
White discharge before menstruation
Pay attention to not only the nature of the discharge during menstruation, but also before they start. White thick discharge before menstruation may be a harbinger of any irregularities in the body.
In the different phases of the cycle, the female secretions look different. And whites are the norm before menstruation, if they are not abundant and do not have a strong or unpleasant odor. Normal white discharge should have a consistency resembling liquid sour cream.
If any of these parameters is different from the norm, then this may indicate a pregnancy or diseases of the reproductive system.
- In pregnancy, in addition to the delay increases the release of white fluid. It appears about a week before menstruation and is accompanied by a pulling sensation in the abdomen, an unstable emotional background, and similar symptoms.
- Various diseases caused by vaginal dysbiosis. The most popular of these is thrush, but others may also occur. Thick discharge in front of menstrual white in this case is accompanied by an unpleasant odor, itching and similar symptoms.
- Diseases not associated with dysbacteriosis. Dense white discharge before menstruation can provoke polyps, gonorrhea, cervical erosion, endometriosis and others.
Помимо выделений белого цвета необходимо обращать внимание на сопутствующие симптомы, такие как зуд, гной, боль и подобное. Это поможет врачу поставить правильный диагноз и начать своевременное лечение.