Among the methods of treatment of fibroids, drug and surgery are more known, the first consisting of the use of hormonal drugs. But there is an alternative way to reduce the tumor, making it possible to avoid surgery. Homeopathy for uterine myoma is not used as widely, but it has some advantages over traditional treatment.
When can I use homeopathy to treat fibroids?
Myomas of different species are known for their ability to develop, during which there are no noticeable manifestations. They can reach such a value that there is no other way to get rid of the nodules, except for surgery. And after it, the return of reproductive function is more problematic, and during the intervention itself, the removal of the uterus may be required. And this completely eliminates the chance to have a child. Therefore, it is important not to give the neoplasm time for development.
Homeopathic treatment just requires a long period of use of drugs. We cannot allow the allotted time to be an opportunity for tumor growth. Therefore, alternative treatment can be applied only in the following cases:
What is so good homeopathy
Treating fibroids with homeopathy Some women choose as the best way to shrink a tumor for several reasons:
- Preparations from this series are not seen in a negative impact on the organism as a whole, which cannot be said about the hormonal agents used in the treatment of neoplasm. The use of homeopathy does not threaten changes in appearance, weight gain and the formation of tumors in the mammary glands.
- Alternative medicines gently return the balance of many substances to normal. First of all, it concerns the composition of sex hormones, the violations of which are one of the reasons for the development of fibroids.
- Homeopathic remedies have significantly fewer contraindications than hormonal ones. Actually, only individual intolerance of separate components can prevent their reception. At the same time, homeopathic treatment does not force to abandon traditional therapy.
- Requires individual consideration of each case of the disease, which increases the likelihood of getting rid of it. The homeopathic medicine regimen takes into account not only the age and characteristics of the tumor, but also the state of the nervous system, and even character traits.
- Alternative drugs do not cause adverse reactions, giving the opportunity to undergo the entire long course of therapy without them severe manifestations. This is due to the natural composition of drugs, in which there are only vegetable and animal components, tiny doses of poisons, minerals.
We recommend reading the article on the treatment of uterine fibroids with the help of a boron uterus and a red brush. From it you will learn about the effects of medicinal plants on the disease, interesting and proven cooking recipes.
How do homeopathic remedies work for fibroids?
Homeopathy for myoma, if used for a long time, provides a multidirectional effect:
- Returns to normal psychological state. It is proved that excessive nervousness stimulates the growth of tumors, as it further upsets the balance of hormones.
- Aligns the cardiovascular system, normalizes blood circulation. It is impossible that the tumor is actively supplied with oxygen, it gives the speed of its development. Homeopathy helps to reduce blood flow in the area of fibroids.
- Stimulates the production of progestogens. It is their deficiency, coupled with hyperestrogenia, that triggers the appearance of a neoplasm. Restoration of the ratio of hormones deprives myoma nodes of nutrition and growth stimulus.
- Reduces blood loss. This characteristic sign of the existence of fibroids is caused by an imbalance of substances, damage due to the pressure of a tumor of a large number of vessels. Homeopathy improves the coagulability of biological fluids and eliminates causes for bleeding.
- Treats anemia. In homeopathic remedies, there are components that stimulate the production of hemoglobin. At the expense of it the general health improves.
This effect is possible and will be persistent with prolonged use of drugs (up to six months or more). All this time it is necessary to monitor the condition of the uterus and fibroids with the help of ultrasound and medical examinations.
Homeopathy - pseudoscience or a panacea?
Homeopathy is a technique of alternative medicine, involving the use of medicinal substances in high dilution. According to the theory, these drugs cause symptoms in healthy people that are similar to signs of illness. In patients with the use of homeopathic remedies should lead to recovery on the principle of "like cured like."
Homeopathy is contrasted with traditional pharmacology and is far from recognized by all practitioners. Gynecologists, who perfectly own a scalpel, clamp and bullet forceps, know for sure: you can get rid of fibroids only by removing it. A uterine tumor is not an ephemeral structure capable of dissolving under the influence of questionable drugs in clinically insignificant dosages. Even modern hormonal drugs only reduce the size of the leiomyoma, but do not completely eliminate it. Should we expect a positive result from other drugs whose mechanism of action has not been studied?
The dose of the active drug in homeopathic medicines is too small to have a significant effect on myoma.
Homeopathic remedies do not pass full clinical trials, which means it is not possible to seriously talk about their effectiveness.
Why homeopathy does not work with uterine myoma
The appearance and growth of a benign tumor is associated with the level of female sex hormones in the body. It is known that estrogen and progesterone have an effect on myoma. The hormones of the thyroid gland also have a certain value, but only indirectly through the action on other links of the metabolism. Consequently, in order to achieve regression and complete disappearance of fibroids, it is necessary to select such means that will change the hormones of a woman.
Homeopathic remedies are not hormonal, therefore, they do not affect the main link of the pathogenesis of myomatous node development.
Strong hormonal drugs - gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists, progesterone receptor modulators, with small tumors - combined oral contraceptives have sufficient action to suppress the growth of myoma node. These medicines are officially registered. They passed clinical trials that showed that hormonal drugs actually work against fibroids. This is not the case with homeopathic remedies for which no such serious research has been conducted.
Modern gynecology follows the principles of evidence-based medicine, according to which all drugs must undergo randomized clinical trials according to international protocols. The best option are double-blind, placebo-controlled studies. Ideally, only drugs that have undergone such tests should be used to treat any pathology, but in practice this is not always possible.
Registered drugs are required to undergo clinical studies that confirm or refute their effectiveness.
5 reasons not to use homeopathy in the treatment of uterine fibroids:
- Low-dilution drugs do not affect tumor growth,
- Homeopathic remedies are not effective for menstrual disorders with heavy menstruation,
- Alternative medicine remedies do not stop uterine bleeding,
- Following the postulates of homeopathy implies a long-term medication. Specialists in alternative medicine do not promise a quick effect and advise patience. While the woman drinks homeopathic granules, myoma continues to grow, and the risk of complications increases,
- Homeopathic remedies do not help to cope with infertility and do not reduce the risk of miscarriage with the successful conception of a child against the background of fibroids.
Most practicing pharmacists and gynecologists believe that the effect of homeopathy is indistinguishable from placebo.
Placebo is a substance with no obvious healing properties. Used in clinical studies to eliminate the psychotherapeutic effect.
The scope of application of alternative means for myomatous nodes
Treatment with homeopathic remedies is very popular, and there are reasons for this:
- The proposed drugs do not have a negative impact on the body and these substantially lose hormonal means against fibroids. Alternative methods do not affect the weight and metabolism, psycho-emotional state, the functioning of healthy organs,
- Homeopathic medicines have practically no contraindications and rarely cause adverse reactions,
- An individual selection of the treatment regimen is carried out for each patient, which is not typical for traditional medicine,
- It is believed that homeopathy does not cure a disease, but a person, and allows you to eliminate several pathological conditions at once.
According to reviews, homeopathic granules can relieve a woman not only from fibroids, but also from other diseases - mastopathy, endometrial polyps, chronic endometritis, ovarian cysts, endometriosis.
Many women who took homeopathic medicines, noted a positive effect in the treatment of gynecological diseases.
Supporters of alternative medicine promise that after a course of therapy, the disease will go away, and surgery will not be needed. Gynecologists who observe women with myoma do not agree with this statement and indicate that homeopathic remedies can only be used in certain situations.
Indications for homeopathic treatment for leiomyoma:
- Fibroids of small size (up to 2.5 cm) with minimal clinical manifestations,
- The period of preparation for surgical treatment of the tumor (in combination with other drugs),
- Condition after surgical treatment (rehabilitation),
- Fibroids in menopause, not prone to further growth.
Homeopathic remedies can give a positive effect either in case of minor myomas and not neglected conditions, or in combination with traditional treatment.
In these situations, homeopathic preparations do not directly affect the growth of the node, but perform other tasks:
- Promote immunity,
- Increase the overall tone of the body,
- Normalize the activity of the nervous system, eliminate the increased excitability, anxiety.
Many women who take homeopathic remedies note improvement in well-being, experiencing a surge of strength and vitality. In this case, the granules act as a placebo, giving the woman hope of recovery. Doctors know that it is much more comfortable to work with a patient who is tuned for results and believes in a happy outcome. Such women are more attentive to the recommendations of the doctor and, as a rule, fulfill all appointments.
The use of the method of individual selection of homeopathic remedies has the patient and improves his attitude towards recovery.
Contraindications for the use of homeopathic medicines:
- Fibroids of medium and large sizes (from 3 cm),
- The rapid growth of the node (from 4 weeks per year)
- Frequent and heavy uterine bleeding leading to anemia,
- The development of complications of the disease: compression of the pelvic organs, tumor necrosis, the birth of a submucous site and others,
- Suspected malignant tumor (sarcoma).
In these situations, abandoning traditional medicine methods in favor of questionable homeopathy has serious consequences for health and even life.
With the development of complications should always act as prescribed by traditional medicine.
Review of popular homeopathic medicines
Treatment of uterine fibroids with homeopathy is a long process. The course of therapy is at least six months. In some cases, it is proposed to re-take drugs after a short break. According to reviews, do not hope for a quick effect. The positive effect of the drugs taken by women is noted 2-4 months after the start of treatment.
Homeopathic remedies for fibroids:
- Tukofimol (candles) based on sea buckthorn oil and homeopathic essences of mistletoe, konium, maclura, etc. It has anti-inflammatory, adaptogenic, antimicrobial and antitumor effects. It is used for myoma and concomitant infertility. According to reviews, it helps to cope with the disease, normalize the menstrual cycle, conceive a child,
- Tukofit (candles) based on laconosa and hemlock. The drug improves tissue trophism and, according to reviews and instructions for use, promotes the resorption of fibroids. Appointed and with concomitant inflammatory processes of the genital organs,
- Milife (tablets, capsules) is an adaptogenic drug that increases the body's resistance to various diseases. The instructions stated antitumor effect,
- Cuttlefish ink sepia is prescribed as a symptomatic remedy.
Homeopathic medicines are not able to quickly cure fibroids and prevent the development of complications of the disease.
Uterine fibroids are often detected in menopause. At this time, many women begin taking homeopathic remedies (Klimaksan, Mastodinon, Feminal) to eliminate hot flashes and other unpleasant symptoms of the approaching menopause. With myoma, the use of such drugs is not permissible. Funds based on red clover, tsimitsifugu can increase the level of estrogen and provoke the growth of the node. And although herbal supplements are used in a strong dilution, you should not risk it, since the exact mechanisms of the influence of homeopathic preparations on the human body have not been studied.
Reviews of women who used homeopathic suppositories, tablets and granules in the treatment of uterine fibroids, are contradictory. On the Internet in specialized forums you can find comments of those who cured the disease by means of alternative medicine without surgery. Unfortunately, an ultrasound report or an extract from a medical card is usually not attached to such reviews, so it is rather difficult to refute or confirm such statements.
There are other comments that confirm the opinion of practitioners and indicate that homeopathy is nothing but a waste of time and money. There are stories of women who took homeopathic remedies for years, but have not managed to remove myoma. Gynecologists are familiar with such patients. They come to the reception with large tumors arising from the rejection of traditional treatment. Often the only measure of assistance to these women is surgery.
Homeopathy is a science that deserves a certain interest, but you should not get too carried away with unconventional methods of treatment. The best option would be to use homeopathic medicines in combination with proven and effective means of traditional medicine.
Causes of the disease
The main reason for the development of fibroids is a disruption of the ovaries, against the background of hormonal dysfunction of the female body.
The level of estrogen in the blood increases, and the level of progesterone decreases, and as a result, nodules are formed in the muscle layers of the uterus, which in the advanced form of the disease turn into large tumors.
Along with the main cause of neoplasm, specialists identify a number of factors contributing to the development of the disease:
- Hereditary predisposition to the disease.
- Acceptance of hormonal drugs.
- Chronic infectious diseases of the sexual sphere.
- Complications during childbirth.
- Regular abortions, frequent curettage of the inner walls of the uterus.
- Diseases of the endocrine system.
- Chronic inflammatory processes in the body.
- The absence of pregnancy and childbirth at the age of 30 years.
- Irregular sex life.
- Drinking and smoking.
- Impaired metabolism on the background of excess weight.
- Constant stress.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Strenuous exercise.
- Reduced immunity.
Note! The biggest fibroid tumor that was cut out weighed 5 kg. Such cases arise because the disease proceeds without symptoms. In order to timely diagnose fibroids should be examined by a gynecologist at least twice a year.
Homeopathic treatment of uterine fibroids
Before proceeding with the treatment of a disease, you need to find out what caused its development, and first of all try to remove this factor. But it is important to remember that a large tumor, the size of which corresponds to 14 weeks of pregnancy, can only be removed by surgery!
If the development of the nodes is at the initial stage and the symptoms do not threaten the patient's life, then the treatment of fibroids with homeopathy is successful. Source: flickr (prina widya).
Homeopathic therapy for fibroids occurs in the following areas:
- Improving the body as a whole.
- Inhibition of growth and development of tumors.
- Removal of symptoms of the disease.
- Prevention of recurrence.
The homeopath, for each patient who approached him, selects individual monopreparations. Эти лекарства за два 2-3 месяца приводят в норму гормональный фон женского организма, в зависимости от ее возраста.
Миома рассасывается за счет того, что улучшается работа щитовидной железы и яичников, нормализуется вес.
Гомеопатия – сильнодействующий, безвредный способ лечения, который не требует дополнительных затрат. However, proper treatment is effective when the drugs are prescribed by a doctor, and not chosen independently based on the recommendations of friends or pharmacy staff.
Homeopathic medicines for treating a disease
An interview and anamnesis by a homeopath play an important role in prescribing medications. It is important for the physician to know the hereditary predispositions of the patient, her habits, specialty, occupation, what physical stress she is experiencing, her mental state and mood. Based on the data obtained, the homeopath prescribes a course of treatment with drugs and their dosage.
- Albus Lapis (Albus Lapis). Symptoms - pain in the uterus, fainting during menstruation, nodules. Irritability, longing for the past, nightmares.
- Conium(Conium). Symptoms - any types of tumors, including malignant. Dysmenorrhea on the background of the underlying disease. Crying, hysteria, irritability, impatience towards others, fear of loneliness, laziness.
- Ignasia(Ignacy) . Symptoms - fibroids, which arose against the background of severe stress. Painful menstruation, lethargy, apathy. Enlarged and compacted uterus. Sudden outbursts of anger, hysteria, mood swings. Very vulnerable patients, with a constant feeling of hopelessness.
- Phosphor(Phosphorus). Symptoms are blood excretion between monthly cycles. Long periods with clots. Patients are whiny, benevolent, selfish, impractical.
- Sabina(Sabina). Symptoms - pain in the uterus (as if during labor). Uterine (scarlet) bleeding. Increased libido. Patients are whiny, gloomy, anxious. Do not tolerate the sounds of music.
- Silisia (Silicia). Symptoms - uterine bleeding between cycles, alternating with beli. Menstruation, accompanied by chills and cold sweat. Increased sweating of hands and feet. Problems with mental work. The formation of muscle nodes in the organs. Intolerance to heat and hot food. The patient is restless, shy. At times it becomes obstinate.
- Ustilago (Ustilago). Symptoms of pain and compression in the uterus. Frequent bleeding, aggravated by weight lifting. Pain in the ovaries. Sleep disturbances, irritability.
- Aurum (Aurum). It is prescribed for concomitant changes in the ovaries, impaired blood supply to the pelvic organs, while the drug fights bleeding caused by tumor growth.
- Calcium. Symptoms - reduced immunity, adnexitis, mastopathy and varicose veins.
- Thuja(Thuja). The drug copes with bleeding and reduced immunity.
The benefits of homeopathy in the treatment of fibroids
Treatment of fibroids with homeopathy involves a long period of taking the drugs. This method of therapy can be used under certain conditions:
- node size should be small
- there should be no upward trend,
- in the myoma should not be atypical cells.
If the tumor has a large size or develops intensively, it will be more efficient to remove the node surgically. Today there are loyal methods of surgery, such as myomectomy, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. Most women and doctors prefer homeopathic medicines for the treatment of fibroids, since the active ingredients of the medicine do not have negative manifestations or side effects, like hormonal drugs.
When treating patients with hormones, weight gain, change in appearance, and accelerated tumor growth in case of withdrawal from the drug are noted.
Myopathy homeopathy has an extremely mild effect. Active ingredients created on a natural basis, affect the entire body as a whole, and not only help reduce the growth of the node in the uterus. Homeopathy can be combined with traditional methods of treatment. It has practically no contraindications, except for individual intolerance to active substances.
Each case requires an individually developed treatment plan based on indications, test results and different types of studies, which increases the chances of a quick recovery and no recurrence.
How do homeopathic drugs affect myoma
Treatment with homeopathy allows you to achieve a versatile effect on the body. The essence of this therapy is the accumulation of active substances, so the effect of drugs is not noticeable immediately, but after a time.
With the help of homeopathic medicines you can:
- improve the state of the nervous system and return to normal psychoemotional state of the patient,
- stabilize the cardiovascular system, normalize blood circulation,
- restore the balance of hormones in the body due to the production of gestagens,
- to improve blood clotting and biological fluids, which helps to prevent bleeding,
- eliminate anemia caused by blood loss and increase hemoglobin levels.
Treatment of uterine fibroids with homeopathy allows for a reduction in the level of tumor activity, its reduction, as well as the disappearance of signs and symptoms.
It is necessary to take drugs no less than six months, only in this case, you can achieve a stable result. During the entire period of therapy should be observed by a doctor. The gynecologist will be able to direct the treatment in the right direction, adjust the dosage, control the behavior of the neoplasm with the help of ultrasound diagnostics.
If you treat uterine myoma with homeopathic preparations, you need to understand that these drugs can not only fight the disease, but also eliminate the causes of its occurrence.
Often the tumor develops due to stress and disorders of the nervous system, poor lifestyle choices, hormonal and metabolic disturbances. An integrated approach will eliminate the problems and the source of their development.
Drugs for the treatment of fibroids
Myoma or its varieties, for example, fibromyoma, leiomyoma, require thoughtful and reliable treatment, so homeopathic preparations should be prescribed exclusively by a doctor who knows the characteristics of the disease and the course of the disease in a particular patient. Someone uses homeopathy together with hormones, other experts prefer not to combine drugs. This segment of pharmacology today is extensive.
Which means are effective, and which are not, can only be determined on the basis of many years of medical experience.
Among all the diversity gynecologists often prefer such homeopathic preparations as:
- Candles ASD. They perform the function of an antiseptic stimulator, and have a powerful immunomodulatory effect. The course of treatment is 30 days. In individual cases, the period may be extended.
- Mammosan. The drug is based on arnica, ink of cuttlefish and starfish. It is produced in granules, which must be absorbed by 5-7 pieces 3 times a day. The treatment regimen is established by a doctor.
- Drugs and tablets for the treatment of fibroids (Miomin, Wobenzym, Cyclodinone)
- How to cure uterine myoma without surgery
- Epigallat. The drug is based on herbal ingredients, which should be consumed twice a day, 2 capsules. Analogs are Milona-5 and Buplerum.
- Milife. The main active ingredients are minerals and amino acids, which have a beneficial effect on metabolic, hormonal, endocrine and immune processes of the body. Drinking "Milife" should be according to the scheme, painted by a doctor. Treatment may require a gradual increase in the dose or its reduction.
- Tukofit. Candles have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-tumor effects. The composition of the homeopathic preparation includes oil extract of thuja, the essence of laconosa and hemlock. Also, candles are effective for cysts, warts, infertility, etc.
Also highly effective drugs with calcium and gold. Homeopathy (suppositories, tablets, capsules and drops) occurs, which is based on poisons and toxic substances.
Micro doses allow you to actively fight the disease without poisoning the whole body.
Opinions of patients and doctors about the homeopathic treatment of uterine fibroids
To determine whether the use of homeopathy is effective with myoma, you should resort to the experience of women who have already tried this method. Reviews in most cases are positive, and a negative assessment is associated with improperly chosen drugs, or with the incompatibility of individual components of the drug with the body.
"I am 34 years old. Myoma was discovered by chance on a routine physical examination. The small size allowed to think about the therapy with homeopathic preparations. The effectiveness of the method of treatment made me doubt, but it was worth a try. Three months of taking "Mileife" changed my life. The state of health has improved significantly, pains and bleeding between periods have passed. The tumor has decreased in size, I have become calmer and more active. ”
“Uterine fibroids were discovered when my husband and I began planning a pregnancy. The analyzes and the results of ultrasound were positive, and the doctor immediately insisted on using homeopathy in conjunction with hormonal drugs. Used "Epillagat".
After 4 months, a significant improvement was noted. The hormones were canceled and for another 6 months I was taking homeopathy. The knot completely dissolved, and we were able to think seriously about the conception of the baby. ”
No less important are the reviews of doctors about homeopathic preparations in the treatment of uterine fibroids:
“Homeopathy is an effective method in the fight against benign tumors of the reproductive organs in women. Drugs can be used, regardless of age. However, the results of treatment will be noticeable only with small sizes of nodes.
If the tumor has average parameters, homeopathic substances should be combined with hormonal preparations. During therapy, the patient noted improvement in overall health, increased libido, cessation of pain. Homeopathy works, but it should only be used for its intended purpose and under the supervision of a leading gynecologist. ”
The development of fibroids in the uterus is a dangerous pathological condition, since there is a danger of its transformation into oncology. Today, the treatment of benign neoplasms in the uterine cavity is carried out in various ways, among which many distinguish homeopathy. It is important to know the features of this method of eliminating the pathology and the most effective drugs that allow you to achieve a positive result.
Homeopathy as a treatment for uterine fibroids
Uterine fibroids is a gynecological disease that is predominantly diagnosed in women of reproductive age. The danger of such a benign education is that for a long time it can progress without any symptoms. Medical practice shows that only in some cases the development of uterine fibroids in the female body is accompanied by the development of strong pain in the lower abdomen and the appearance of bleeding in the intermenstrual period.
Methods for the elimination of pathology
Uterine fibroids are not so harmless tumors in the uterus and it is for this reason that needs effective treatment.
The main diagnostic method is ultrasound, which allows not only to detect a tumor in the uterus, but also to diagnose the foci of its localization. In addition, ultrasound is supplemented by the behaviors of diagnostic methods such as:
- CT scan,
Experts always try to keep the woman's genital organ, and only in extreme cases they resort to an operation to remove the fibroids with the uterus.
The behavior of drug therapy can significantly reduce the size of benign neoplasms, and reduce the estrogen content in the female body. Most often, the treatment is carried out with the use of hormonal drugs, however, often in the subsequent patient has to pay the side effects for this method of eliminating the pathology. When menopause occurs, a woman may complain of:
- development of osteoporosis,
- ebbs and flows
- feeling hot
Most often, such an unpleasant condition of the female body develops as a result of treatment with the help of hormone therapy and after cessation of their administration, further growth of fibroids is often observed. Medical treatment is not always possible, because there are some contraindications:
- pathological condition of the biliary tract,
- liver dysfunction,
- development of thrombophlebitis,
- high blood pressure.
All this leads to the fact that it is often for doctors to become a real problem of choosing a specific treatment method for eliminating fibroids in the uterus. In such a situation, it is homeopathy that is an alternative method, for which there are no contraindications or limitations.
This method of removing fibroids is used only if there are certain indications, since any operation is a kind of risk to the woman’s body.
In the case when drug treatment does not bring the desired results and the doctors decide on the behavior of the surgical intervention.
Today, there are two types of surgery:
- hysterectomy is the removal of the tumor simultaneously with the uterus,
- Myomectomy is the elimination of a benign neoplasm with preservation of the reproductive organ.
The recall among women who have undergone surgery to remove uterine fibroids is rather contradictory. Some of them claim that the operation was successful and after the tumor was removed, the woman forgot about her problem forever. Some patients leave negative reviews about this method of treatment, because a few months after the surgery, they were again diagnosed with fibroids in the uterus.
Features of homeopathic treatment
After reading the reviews of patients who have undergone homeopathic treatment, many women are confident that this way of eliminating uterine fibroids will help them in the future to avoid surgery.
Reviews of specialists involved in the treatment of benign neoplasms with homeopathic remedies say that it is possible to achieve a positive result quite often, however, only in the case when it is possible to identify tumors at an early stage of its development.
With the progression of the tumor in the female body and the attainment of large sizes, it will be quite problematic to cure it with the help of homeopathy, but it is still possible. In any case, the woman still does not lose anything, deciding on the treatment of uterine fibroids with alternative medicine.
The following positive aspects that have homeopathic preparations can be distinguished:
- Elimination of uterine fibroids with the help of homeopathic preparations does not have any negative impact on the general condition of the body. This is explained by the fact that such unconventional remedies are completely safe and do not cause the development of any complications.
- Often one of the reasons for the development of uterine fibroids in the female body is hormonal imbalance. Homeopathic preparations, which are used during the complex treatment to eliminate fibroids, allow to normalize the hormone content in the woman’s body and, accordingly, get rid of one of the reasons for its development.
- Homeopathy does not require the complete abandonment of allopathic medication and in some cases it is even recommended to combine them with each other.
Homeopathic medicines are the safest, since their use is not accompanied by the development of side effects.
In addition, these tools can be used for a long time, because they do not have any negative effect on the woman's body.
Such preparations are prepared from natural ingredients in the form of:
- different types of poisons
A feature of this method of treatment is that all homeopathic preparations do not directly affect a particular organ, but affect the whole body of a woman as a whole. Homeopathic treatment of women with uterine myoma allows to achieve the following results:
- stabilizes the patient’s psychological state,
- normalizes the work of the cardiovascular system,
- restores hormones,
- activates the metabolism in the female body,
- decreases the risk of blood loss,
- manages to get rid of anemia.
Homeopathic medicines based on natural components can significantly slow down the growth of benign tumors in the uterus, which is the main goal in the treatment of this pathology.
In the social network you can find the following reviews about the treatment of uterine fibroids with the help of homeopathy:
Alena, 28, Voronezh: “For a long time I was convinced that uterine fibroids can be cured only with the help of an operation. However, after reading the positive reviews of many women about this method, I decided to try it. I will say without exaggeration that the results not only pleased me, but also surprised me. After a few months, I became calmer, and the painful periods stopped and the size of the tumor decreased significantly. ”
Ольга, 35 лет, г. Москва: «Мои отзывы о гомеопатии только положительные и связано с тем, что размеры опухоли уменьшились с 35 мм до 20. Врач сама поразилась таким результатам, ведь я его добилась всего за полгода. It is for this reason that I recommend that women should not rush to take hormones and perform an operation to remove fibroids, but first try homeopathy. ”
Tatiana, 55 years old, Kiev: “For several months I have been treating with the help of several types of homeopathic remedies and the results are already noticeable. They not only helped get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of menopause, but also stop the growth of the tumor. My feedback on this method of treatment is only positive, and I hope that soon I will be able to forget about my problem forever.
Homeopathic treatment allows not only to eliminate a benign neoplasm in the uterus, but also to improve the overall condition of the body. However, despite the positive reviews about treatment with the use of homeopathic medicines, it is best to start it after consulting with a specialist.
What is fibroids?
Without appropriate treatment, fibroids grow quite quickly and soon reach impressive sizes, and this is often possible precisely because the development of the tumor process is almost asymptomatic.
According to doctors, uterine fibroids in 20% of cases are diagnosed by chance - when a woman visits a gynecologist with symptoms of other diseases.
Uterine fibroids are hormone-dependent neoplasms of a benign nature, localized in the muscle layer of the reproductive organ and consisting of randomly woven into a knot of tissue fibers. The tumor is solitary, but more often it grows to a tumor, consisting of sets of nodes.
At what size fibroids require surgical intervention, read here.
Based on the location of myoma nodes, there are several types of tumors:
- subserous (the tumor has a base and appears on the uterine lining under the peritoneum),
- submucous (the neoplasm grows into the cavity of the reproductive organ),
- interstitial (node grows into the thickness of the muscular wall of the uterus itself).
Most often, the tumor occurs in the body of the genital organ (about 90-95% of all cases), but sometimes 5-10% of tumors are localized in its neck.
Treatment of the tumor should not be postponed, since there is a possibility of its degeneration into a cancer node. In addition, myoma provokes the appearance of frequent and heavy uterine bleeding, menstrual disorders.
Bleeding causes chronic anemia, which also adversely affects the condition of the woman..
Hormonal failure in myoma leads to the development of infertility, and with the growth of a tumor, the functionality of the gastrointestinal tract and the urinary system can be disturbed.
If the tumor size exceeds the level corresponding to the gestational age at 14 weeks, then myoma will only be removed. surgically. In all other cases, the treatment methods for uterine fibroids are complex and depend on the general condition of the woman, her health, the site of localization of the node and its degree of development.
Often, the therapy of neoplasm is offered with the help of homeopathic preparations. Should I trust such treatment and is it really effective in uterine myoma?
Does homeopathy help?
In fact, homeopathy “treats” a person, not a disease. Properly and individually selected therapy can help avoid surgery to remove uterine fibroids.. Although there are several tens of thousands of drugs used by homeopathic doctors, only 2-4 products are suitable for each specific patient.
The task of experts: to choose the right drugs and optimally build a treatment regimen.
In addition, the use of homeopathic remedies does not cause side effects, allergic reactions, addiction and has an extremely mild effect, in some cases, treatment with these drugs can completely relieve the patient of the tumor, especially if the pathology was detected at an early stage of development.
When is treatment possible?
Homeopathy is the most effective method of treatment and prevention of tumor recurrence after surgery, because with its help it is possible to simultaneously treat dishormonal conditions, psychosomatic disorders, local uterine hypoxia, and completely normalize metabolic processes.
In addition, homeopathy with myoma is justified when the tumor has not reached a large size, has no tendency to grow rapidly and does not consist of atypical cells.
How to treat small size fibroids, read also here.
Advantages and disadvantages
Homeopathy for a long time and successfully used in the treatment of many diseases and shows good results.
The treatment of uterine fibroids has a lot of positive things.:
- With the help of drugs you can significantly reduce the size of the tumor and stabilize its growth - this is due to the improvement of the thyroid gland, the ovaries and the normalization of the weight of the woman.
- Normalize the menstrual cycle and reduce bleeding from the uterus between menstrual periods.
- In addition to fibroids, the course of taking homeopathic remedies, calculated for six months, can eliminate many associated pathological processes and diseases.
Perhaps there are no shortcomings in the homeopathic method of treatment, the only requirement is strict adherence to the rules of taking the drug. And, of course, no initiative - homeopathic remedies should be appointed by a specialist only after diagnosis of the pathology and research of all the features of the patient's body.
However, homeopathic treatment is sufficiently effective only when the drugs are prescribed by specialists, and not chosen independently by a woman, based on the recommendations of friends or employees of the pharmacy.
The set of homeopathic medicines for the treatment of nodal neoplasms includes a large amount of funds. These are candles, pills, drops and capsules made from herbs, gold, snake venom, minerals and other elements.. Such medicines are taken one hour before a meal or half an hour after a meal - the grains dissolve without drinking water. If homeopathic preparations are presented in drops - they are dissolved in a small amount of water or buried under the tongue.
Together with such preparations it is not recommended to use tea, coffee, alcohol, and containing spices, mint or eucalyptus products. It is also very important to follow a special diet based on the complete rejection of fatty, spicy and salty foods.
Homeopathic remedies most commonly used to treat uterine fibroids:
- Conium – Hemlockspotted - is prescribed for pain at the site of the lesion and abnormal menstrual cycle. Effective for irritable and weeping women. Well acts on all types of tumor neoplasms and significantly improves performance.
- Calendula – Calendula - preparations based on this herb are shown in the presence of not only uterine tumors, but also in tumors in the mammary glands. Also, these drugs are effective for removing warts in the genital area. Calendula is an excellent sedative for the nervous system.
- Aurum – Gold - drugs based on it are prescribed for changes in the functionality and structure of the ovaries, pathology of the blood supply to the organs of the small pelvis, and for heavy and prolonged bleeding caused by tumor growth.
- Calcium – Calcium - well raises immunity, is used for the prevention and treatment of adnexitis, mastopathy and varicose veins.
- Thuja – Thuja - perfectly "copes" with bleeding and restores immunity.
- Mammosan - a preparation based on arnica, cuttlefish ink and starfish extracts - is available in the form of resorption granules - strengthens the immune system and prevents blood loss.
- Poison snake sukuruku - “copes” with tumor neoplasms not only in the uterus, but also in the ovaries, endometriosis and endometrial hyperplasia.
Alternative treatments have always been popular. The main thing in therapy with homeopathic preparations is to choose the right remedies. And another thing: you need to follow a proper diet, avoid stressful situations and lead an active lifestyle - then the treatment will really become effective.
How to take homeopathic medicines
It must be remembered that homeopathy with uterine myoma is effective in strict adherence to the rules of drug intake.
Medicines are taken half an hour before meals or half an hour after meals. Grains dissolve under the tongue, while there is no need to drink them with water. Drops dissolve in water or buried under the tongue.
At the time of treatment homeopathic medicines do not use astringents, such as: coffee, tea, alcohol, spices, mint, eucalyptus. Source: flickr (javan123).
It is important to follow a diet and stop eating fatty foods.
At the beginning of treatment, a slight worsening of the condition may occur with homeopathic medicines - this is a sign of the correct application of therapy. This should be immediately reported to the doctor, who will give recommendations on the temporary interruption of treatment.
Note! According to experts, women after 35 years old are at risk of uterine myoma disease!
Lachesis (Lachesis) - sukuruku snake venom
The appearance of tumors not only in the uterus, but also in the ovaries, especially in the left. Left-sided drug. Symptoms often occur on the left side of the body. The sensitivity of the abdomen during the inspection. Enlarged uterus, nodules in it, endometriosis, endometrial hyperplasia. Hot flashes. Pronounced premenstrual syndrome. State of health improves with the onset of discharge. Women are owls. Constant mood swings, prone to depression. They do not like tight fitting clothes, it annoys them.
Ustilago (Ustilago) - corn smut (mushrooms)
Nodes in the uterus. Sensation of pain and constriction in the uterus. Menstruation, abortion, menopause - accompanied by bleeding. Weight lifting increases bleeding. Prolapse of the uterus. Sensitivity in the ovaries. Beli Sobbing, dreary personality. Bad sleep. Reluctance to communicate with people. Annoying. They do not like to repeat the same thing twice.
Ignatia (Ignatia) - Saint Ignatia's beans
The disease is associated with suffering grief, tragedy, a sense of hopelessness. Great lethargy during menses. The uterus is enlarged and sealed. The appearance of nodes in the uterus and ovaries. Dark blood during menstruation. Outbreaks of anger, tantrums. Very vulnerable individuals, quickly change mood. Experienced on any occasion, much care of children.
Homeopathic Gold Drugs
Aurum iodatum - Iodine Gold it is indicated for patients with myoma, polycystic ovary and cardiovascular insufficiency.
Aurum metallcum - Metallic Gold - fibroids + hypertension.
Aurum mureaticum - Gold chloride - myoma + hemorrhagic syndrome.
Homeopathic Calcium Drugs
Calcium fluoricum - Calcium Fluoride used with the combination of fibroids with varicose veins, mastopathy.
Calcium iodatum - Calcium iodide - myoma + cystic transformation of the ovaries.
Calcium silicatum - Calcium silicate - Myoma + frequent colds and hypochondria.
- With growing myoma, take medications every day in dilution: 12, 30, 50.
- If the tumor has stabilized against the background of homeopathic medicines, we reduce it to 2-3 times a week. Change the breeding at 50, 200.
- Take 5 peas on an empty stomach. Do not skip the medication.
Homeopathic treatment prevents the recurrence of the disease, improves hormones and eliminates psychosomatic disorders.
Homeopathic therapy is always individual. It is not enough to select a treatment only for the symptoms of homeopathic preparations. It is better that the treatment is prescribed by a homeopathic doctor, then the chances of recovery will increase.
All good health and optimism! Believe and you will succeed!
Natalya Lebeychuk, Phytotherapeutist and Homeopathic Doctor, © fito-store.ru
Myoma and its causes
Myomatous nodes arise against the background of hormonal disruption in the body, which is caused by a disruption in the ovaries. An increase in the level of estrogen in the blood leads to the fact that nodules begin to form in the muscle layers of the uterus. If they are not treated for a long time, the nodules will grow to large sizes. This may occur due to the absence of symptoms of the disease. The woman also does not assume such succession of events, and process can already go.
New growths in the uterus may also arise for other reasons:
- A lifestyle that does not allow much movement,
- Uncontrolled use of hormonal drugs,
- Reduced body defenses
- Strong physical exertion and others.
Before you begin treatment, you need to undergo the necessary examination and find out the real cause of the occurrence of the disease, as well as determine how large the tumor is.
If the size of benign tumors has reached a level that corresponds to pregnancy at 14 weeks, they are removed only by surgery.
The use of homeopathic medicines
Homeopathy in uterine myoma is justified with small sizes of tumors, that is, in the first stage of the disease. Next, doctors recommend these drugs as adjuvant drugs.
There are a number of advantages in homeopathic treatment compared to other methods, because the drugs:
- Consist only of natural ingredients
- Bring the body to recovery,
- Combined with traditional forms of treatment
- Not addictive,
- Relieve the symptoms of the disease
- Inhibit the development of a tumor.
Treatment of uterine fibroids with homeopathy is selected individually for each woman, her age and the characteristics of the tumor behavior are taken into account. Body takes 2-3 months to bounce back. During this time, the functions of the thyroid gland are restored, the ovaries return to normal, and the uterine myoma gradually resolves. If the treatment is chosen correctly, women can avoid surgical intervention in 90% of cases.
With long-term use of homeopathic medicines in women, the following effect is observed:
- Improves the psychological state of women. Excessive nervousness leads to an increase in the number and growth of tumors, since the balance of hormones is disturbed even more.
- The blood flow decreases in the localization of the fibroids, since the active supply of it with oxygen leads to its growth.
- Restores the required level of progestogens, as their deficiency leads to an increase in tumors.
- Blood loss decreases and stops altogether. Medicines improve blood clotting and eliminate all causes of bleeding.
- Treat anemia. Homeopathic medicines contain substances that can increase the level of hemoglobin in the body.
Long-term use and compliance with all recommendations on the use of the drug will adjust the hormonal failure in the body. The woman’s monthly cycle is restored, the tumor growth stops.
The drug is used for myoma, which has already led to infertility and lack of ovulation. In fact, it is a dietary supplement.
The main component of such an additive is natural extract of the plant Vitex. In the scientific environment, the plant is called Prutnia ordinary. In addition, the drug contains vitamins, trace elements, organic acids and essential oils, so necessary for the recovery of the body.
The drug cyclodion is aimed at:
- Resumption of normal production of sex hormones,
- Reduced prolactin concentration
- Natural recovery of ovulation and the monthly cycle.
The drug is not prescribed for the following contraindications:
- The nodes have grown to large sizes,
- There is oncological vigilance,
- If a woman is pregnant or nursing,
- There is an individual intolerance to the components.
The preparation also consists of natural components: multicolored iris, Vitex, cyclamen. The action of mastodinone aimed at:
- Troubleshooting hormones,
- Restoration of normal functioning of the ovaries.
The drug is strictly prohibited to take when:
- Malignant processes
- At the age of 16,
- Alcohol addiction
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug,
- Lactase deficiency.
Sometimes when using the drug, the body can react with some unpleasant effects:
- Weight gain,
- Gastrointestinal disorder.
With the simultaneous use of Mastodion, alcohol and smoking, the effectiveness of the drug is reduced.
Like other homeopathic remedies, Remens is recommended to be used in combination with traditional therapy for the treatment of fibroids. Its action is also aimed at regulating the monthly cycle in women. The use of the drug is prescribed:
- With menstruation, which are either abundant or, conversely, very scarce,
- With severe pain during menstruation,
- With a disease such as endometriosis,
- With the coming menopause,
- With inflammations in the pelvis,
- When ovarian disorders,
- With infertility.
To achieve the effect of taking the drug should last at least three months. Do not prescribe a dietary supplement during pregnancy and breastfeeding, at the age of 12 years.
In the treatment of uterine fibroids, this drug is considered one of the most powerful. The plant, on the basis of which the preparation is made, is very poisonous. For this reason, its use should be started only with the approval of the doctor. In this case, homeopathy treatment is carried out strictly according to the specified scheme.
Прием препарата начинается с одной капли в день. Во все последующие дни доза увеличивается постепенно по одной капле. Так происходит в течение 40 дней, затем процесс идет на снижение ежедневной нормы. Выпивают лекарство утром на пустой желудок, но сначала капли растворяют в воде. The approximate treatment period is 70-80 days. Then a break for a month is made, the course is repeated.
Treatment of fibroids with homeopathy will be effective if you strictly follow the rules for taking used drugs. They should be drunk half an hour before meals, another option is after eating, but not immediately, but after half an hour. Tablets are subject to resorption under the tongue, not drinking water. If the drugs are liquid, they can be buried under the tongue or dissolved in water.
No need to combine homeopathic remedies with tea, coffee, alcohol. Mint and eucalyptus are also not recommended. In addition, you must follow a strict diet that excludes fatty foods.
At first, after taking the medication, some deterioration may occur. Most often this suggests the correctness of the chosen course. May require some treatment adjustment.
Treatment of uterine fibroids homeopathy
Uterine fibroids (synonyms: fibromyoma, fibroma) is a tumor of a benign nature, consisting of muscle and connective tissue, the center of localization of which is the uterus. The appearance of fibroids due to hormonal changes in the body of a woman (due to overproduction of estrogen). Myoma, according to statistics, occurs in every fourth woman of reproductive age. The tumor may have different localization and located in the body of the uterus or its neck, it may be located in the thickness of the myometrium (intramural nodes), under the serous membrane (subserous nodes) and under the mucous membrane of the uterus (submucous nodes). Myoma can reach a huge size. So, in medicine a case is described when a knot was removed from a patient that weighed as much as 63 kg!
Etiology and pathogenesis
The appearance of uterine fibroids due to increased estrogenization of the female body in combination with a genetic predisposition. The incidence of the disease is also affected by: frequent infectious diseases of the genital tract, abortion, late childbirth, irregular sex, extragenital pathology (metabolic disorder, heart disease, etc.). The basis of the pathogenesis of the disease are: hypersecretion of follicle-stimulating hormone and a decrease in the secretion of luteinizing. This imbalance affects the functioning of the hypothalamic-pituitary system.
The main manifestations of uterine fibroids are: menstrual disorders and bleeding (menorrhagia), which can be scanty (with small tumor sizes) and be abundant (with large nodes). Abundant menorrhagia can cause anemia. Also, fibroids can be accompanied by abdominal pain (cutting, cramping), which often appear during menstruation, but can also occur during the intermenstrual period. With a large tumor size, there may be a violation of the rectum (constipation) and the bladder (urinary disturbance). Myoma can be accompanied by female infertility.
Gynecological examination is fundamental if fibroids are suspected. An effective instrumental method for diagnosing a tumor is ultrasound, which allows not only to identify myomatous nodes, but also to determine their localization. Additional optional diagnostic methods are: MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and CT (computed tomography).
Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy are much less commonly prescribed.
There are the following options:
- laparoscopic myomectomy (myomatous nodes are removed through an incision in the abdominal wall, the integrity of the uterus is preserved),
- hysteroscopic myomectomy (myomatous nodes are removed through the uterus),
- laparotomy hysterectomy (removal of the uterus by opening the abdominal cavity),
- laparoscopic hysterectomy (removal of the uterus through an endoscopic opening on the anterior abdominal wall).
Myomectomy is often called a conservative surgery, and hysterectomy is radical. The negative consequences of myomectomy are tumor recurrence with the formation of new tumor nodules, as well as adhesive disease due to the formation of scars on the wall of the uterus.
Hysterectomy is indicated with the ineffectiveness of other treatments. It can be total (removal of the uterus with the cervix) and subtotal (supravaginal amputation of the uterus with preservation of the cervix). Hysterectomy may entail such negative consequences as: hormonal disorders of the body, leading to early aging, an increased risk of oncology, especially the breasts, the appearance of somatic diseases (IHD, atherosclerosis, etc.).
Homeopathic treatment of uterine fibroids.
A homeopath considers a uterine myoma as a heterogeneous formation, the occurrence and development, which can be caused by various reasons. The most significant are dyshormonal states, psychosomatic disorders and concomitant somatic diseases that contribute to the development of local hypoxia.
Thus, an important role in the treatment of uterine fibroids is given to homeopathic preparations, normalizing psychosomatic relationships, hormonal status and metabolic processes. The group of gold preparations has a pronounced psychotherapeutic action and a specific effect on the cardiovascular and nervous system. Another group of drugs - calcium supplements - has the ability to normalize metabolic processes. And iodine-containing drugs have a pronounced tropism to the sex glands, the thyroid gland and other endocrine organs. The combination of gold and calcium preparations, when one of them is iodine-containing, should contribute to the effectiveness of homeopathic therapy for uterine fibroids. According to various authors, among the psychological types of women suffering from this disease, the drugs Platina, Ignatia, Nux Vomica, Lachesis, Bryonia are quite common.
Conservative treatment of uterine fibroids usually consists of two components: inhibition of tumor growth and symptomatic therapy. The following homeopathic preparations are traditionally used to inhibit growth in homeopathy:
Aurum - used in uterine myoma in three forms. Aurum jodatum - especially when combining uterine fibroids with cystic change of the ovaries. Aurum metallicum - in the same situations in women suffering from hypertension. Aurum muriaticum - with uterine myoma with hemorrhagic syndrome. For all three drugs are characterized by constitutional features of gold.
Calcium is also used in three forms. Calcium fluoricum - with uterine myoma on the background of chronic adnexitis, mastopathy, varicose veins. For this preparation, bone deformations, tooth decay, and venous mesh on the chest and thighs are charoacteric. Calcium jodatum is usually used in combination with Aurum muriaticum and sometimes with thuja. Shown with a combination of uterine fibroids with cystic ovarian changes. Calcium silicatum - used for uterine myoma in women who are thin, chilly, suffering from catarrhal diseases.
Conium - shown in a dense fibroid without pain. The apparent density of the tumor is a specific indication for Conium.
Thuja is often used in addition to the above preparations, or in women of the appropriate constitutional type.
With the homeopathic treatment of uterine fibroids, the prognosis is positive, complete inhibition of tumor growth is quickly achieved, and then the tumor gradually resolves. Properly prescribed homeopathic treatment eliminates the risk of tumor recurrence.
It is important to remember that homeopathic treatment is always individual, and the coincidence of the symptoms mentioned in the articles with yours does not mean a coincidence of drugs that can help you get rid of the disease. Our homeopathic center warns you against self-medication, whether it be homeopathy or pharmacological treatment.
What will happen if not treated:
- With the growth of fibroids (and it will grow!), Blood loss increases, anemia develops.
- There is a possibility of rebirth of fibroids in a malignant node.
- Untreated hormonal dysfunction (and myoma is a confirmation that there is dysfunction!) Leads to disruption of the menstrual cycle, endometriosis, infertility, weight gain and mastopathy.
- Often with the growth of fibroids, urinary incontinence and constipation develops.
What threatens you with the "usual" treatment?
Early menopause, increased risk of breast and ovarian cancer, depression and neurosis - nature, as we know, does not tolerate emptiness. Of course, in addition to surgery to remove the uterus, there are other treatment options for fibroids.
But other methods - immobilization of the node and thrombosis of the arteries, hormones, herbal medicine - do not eliminate the cause of the problem. This is their main drawback.
Why then do not use a really effective method, which for more than 200 years is homeopathy? Homeopathy is not an addition to “something else”, for example, to hormones, it is an independent and effective treatment.
Homeopathy for uterine myoma is the best choice!
1. This is an integrated approach: Homeopathy treats a person, not a disease. Fully normalizes hormonal function. And you get rid of the "bouquet" of disease.
2. It works - properly selected homeopathy helps to avoid surgery in almost 90% of cases. Do you want this?
3. This is a personal treatment. - There are tens of thousands of homeopathic medicines. And only 2-3 are right for you. Finding them and correctly constructing a treatment regimen is our task.
4. It is safe - homeopathic medicines do not give any side effects, allergies and addiction.
5. It helps with any size of fibroids. Of course, at an early stage it is completely easier to remove it completely. So do not wait - ask for help as early as possible.
In the treatment of fibroids in the center "Akonit-Homeomed" you will receive:
Optimal treatment - more than 20 years of experience in the treatment of myomas and tens of thousands of successfully treated patients are our arguments. The result is that 70% of myoma disappears completely or decreases by more than half in 70% within 6–18 months. But the effect reaches 100%. Related problems go away - mastopathy, cycle disturbances, pain - because we act on the cause of hormonal failure.
Attentive attitude - reception is conducted only by appointment, there are no queues, and the doctor gives you as much time as necessary to sort out and find the right drug.
Accurate diagnosis - According to the methods of Voll and VRT. Their authenticity is more than 75%. This is more than an ultrasound. You get accurate and objective information about your health. In addition, with the help of this diagnosis, experts select you the optimal treatment with homeopathic medicines for uterine myoma.
Professionalism in everything - our homeopathic doctors are recognized masters of their work. For 20 years in our center 4 candidates have been defended, 2 gold medals of the All-Russian Exhibition Center for the effectiveness of treatment have been received But the main result is thousands of grateful patients, 85% of whom come on the recommendation of relatives, friends, acquaintances. Turning to us, you always get expert help.
Convenience - Turning to us, you do not need to run in a circle "clinic-laboratory-pharmacy." Examination by a doctor, a full examination, including all the necessary laboratory tests and ultrasound, the selection of the drug and the drug itself - everything is here. And you save time, strength and nerves.
Profitable terms - you save on a lot of research and analysis - only an examination, for example, of the pituitary gland costs much more than a doctor's appointment and a full diagnosis in our center. You do not need expensive medications - homeopathic medicines are completely inexpensive.
Ask questions about the treatment and guarantees of our center!
Almost 900 thousand women in Russia annually undergo surgery to remove the uterus because of fibroids. This is almost 2.5 thousand women every day! Think about these numbers. But 80% of these women can be helped without surgery, and not crippling them morally and physically.
Myoma is not just a benign tumor of the uterus, bleeding and painful periods. This is an indicator of overall hormonal distress. That is why, when the uterus is removed, the reason remains. And problems accumulate like a snowball.
Waiting is unacceptable!
Now almost 85% of women after 35 years have fibroids. More than a third of them did not give birth. More than half of them are unaware of their problem, because at an early stage myoma may not manifest itself. Many in general at the gynecologist were 5 years ago.
No less sad option - when myoma was already discovered. Small in size. And they propose "just to go to the ultrasound scan every six months and observe." So that later, when he grows up, to remove - there is no other purpose for such a “observation”. Therefore, precious time is spent when myoma can be completely cured and possible complications prevented.
Myoma is already there. And what else?
In more than half of women with uterine myoma, symptoms and signs for treatment are cysts and nodes in the thyroid gland, almost all of them develop mastopathy. Cysts form in the ovaries, often multiple. And disrupted ovarian function.
And this leads to even greater disruptions in the hormonal balance: the cycle is broken - menstruation becomes painful, abundant and irregular, weight increases, edema appears, hair falls out. Or hirsutism appears - excessive male hair growth: on the face, chest, back, arms, legs, buttocks.
Removal of the uterus is not an option. First you need to identify exactly where the hormonal system failed. To do this, contact the professionals.
Find the cause - already half help
Is the diagnosis of uterine fibroids already scaring you with your prospects? Do not hesitate - it is necessary to examine in detail the entire endocrine system - the pituitary gland, the thyroid gland, the adrenal glands, the ovaries. Investigate "in layers" all these organs, determine the level of hormones in both phases of the cycle.
This helps to identify the problem at an early stage and eliminate it. Diagnostics by the Foll method or by ART - a reliable and comprehensive examination for the selection of the optimal treatment of uterine fibroids with homeopathy.
Here are a few reviews of those who have already been treated with us:
I thought that it was impossible to cure myoma with homeopathy and only surgery remained (myoma continued to grow). I came here with only one thought: “What if.” During the 7 weeks of receiving homeopathy, which I was given here, myoma decreased from 42 mm to 26 (according to ultrasound findings). It’s a pity that I didn’t know before that homeopathy could cure fibroids
I can not say that I immediately became healthy, as soon as I came here ... It took almost 3 months to heal with grains. But myoma has almost disappeared! I'm glad I cured myoma! Thanks to all Aconitians
Do not wait until the fibroid manifests itself and will give complications. Refer to qualified professionals for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment, and your familiarity with the surgeon will not take place.
Call and ask questions to our consultants