Hula-hoop enjoys unprecedented popularity among the beautiful part of the population. And this is not surprising, because the use of the hoop does not require serious physical training, and such a simulator can be safely kept at home.
The hoop is designed to burn fat in the waist and strengthen the abdominal muscles. In the struggle for the figure of their dreams, many girls do not even think about whether it is possible to twist the hoop during menstruation, and continue to engage with the simulator, which is not the best way to affect the state.
Advantages of using a hoop
On the shelves of modern stores with sports goods most often you can find hoops of the standard type. But experts recommend to give preference to devices that have a massage effect, if the person is aimed at reducing weight.
The positive impact of such an acquisition is the soft crushing of adipose tissue and improving blood flow to these areas.
The main advantages of regular classes with a hoop are:
- strengthening the respiratory system and improving the functioning of the muscles of the heart and circulatory system,
- eliminating a considerable amount of calories
- development of a sense of balance and a positive effect on the vestibular apparatus and its functioning, coordination of movements,
- normalization of the work of the digestive organs due to the provision of a massage effect on them, improving peristalsis,
- reduced risk of serious injury during exercise,
- a significant improvement in the condition of the skin in the waist and hip area due to the uniform contact of the hoop with the skin surface,
- ease of use and the possibility of placing a hoop at home, even with a lack of free space.
How to use the hoop?
Despite the fact that the hoop is a fairly simple and understandable simulators that do not require special skills and knowledge to use, yet to achieve the desired result, it must be applied, guided by certain rules.
So, classes should be conducted only after 1-2 hours of the moment of eating. To monotonous exercises did not cause annoyance, it is recommended to combine classes with watching TV or listening to music.
You will not achieve visible results by using the hoop from time to time. Only regular trainings differ in high efficiency. So, experts in order to lose weight is recommended to engage with a hoop every day, spending at least 30 minutes for one lesson. However, many coaches focus on the continuity of training, because only in such conditions will it be possible to achieve burning calories.
If you choose your hoop with weighting, you can do weight training at home with such a simulator. When using this hoop, muscles located on the back, abdomen, thighs are sure to be involved.
In such conditions, the calories are burned several times faster, but in the absence of an upgraded version, you can use the usual analogue, increasing the duration of training.
At the first classes, it is recommended to arrange the legs to the width of the shoulders, further reducing the distance between them, which will be accompanied by an increase in physical load on the abdominal muscles.
In this case, during the movements you need to keep the legs and shoulders in a stationary state. It is also important to lower the hoop to the knee area at the speed, because in this case the muscles will be involved not only at the waist, but also in the hips.
Use of the hoop during menstruation
All changes that the female organism undergoes, to one degree or another, affect the general condition. In the premenstrual period, women are faced with an increased response to exposure to external factors.
In this case, both physical and emotional level is involved. In this regard, all women leading an active lifestyle, ask questions about the feasibility of continuing training during menstruation.
Each woman's monthly flow in different ways. For example, some people regularly experience severe pain in the lower abdomen and serious emotional upheavals, but for other women, hormonal changes may be asymptomatic.
In any case, experts strongly recommend to exclude at the time of playing sports. This recommendation applies to even the easiest exercises, which include hoop exercises.
It should be noted that the unequivocal opinion of specialists on this score does not exist, because many doctors approve of minor physical exertion in the period of menstruation. In this regard, every woman has the right to answer this question on her own, taking into account the peculiarities of her own organism.
For example, with a strong discomfort it is better to refuse any physical exertion. If menstruation does not cause any discomfort, you can not stop training with a hoop, while reducing the duration of the workout.
With a regular menstrual cycle, if the discharge is not too abundant, training with a hoop will give the body vitality, which is manifested by the following effect:
- The heart works more actively, the blood does not stagnate, blood pressure surges stop.
- Under the influence of hulahup, blood circulation in the small pelvis is activated, which relieves spasm and accelerates the release of discharge during menstruation. The tone of the uterus is normal, pulling pain in the lower abdomen during menstruation is less concerned about the girl.
- The abdominal muscles receive a load that allows you to make the waist more slender. Swaying your hips, stomach, load on the legs - you simultaneously train a whole group of muscles. Hula-hoop helps to stretch the fatty tissue under the skin of the abdomen, to make the abdominal muscles more elastic.
- Improving mood - physical activity allows you to distract from people around you and events that irritate a girl during the menstruation period. Given that the cramps and headache recede, the overall condition improves.
If a girl has got used every day to turn the hoop for at least a few minutes, then during the menstruation she will enjoy this simple projectile even more. The waist has already become accustomed to the exercises, the training is distracting and relaxing, the ailments recede ... However, do not forget about the unpleasant side effects.
When conducting training with a hoop during menstruation, you should consider the likelihood of the following side effects:
- The increase in the intensity of menstruation - a rush of blood to the pelvic region leads to an increase in the volume of discharge during menstruation. You should be ready for this and take care of a spare pad (or tampon).
- Some girls have very sensitive abdominal muscles, so with additional stress, when rotating the hula-hoop, pain arises, and after the usual workout, pain is felt. It is all individually and depends on the specifics of the organism.
- Increased fatigue — because a woman's body is weakened during menstruation, training with a hoop can be much more difficult than usual. The effects of the exercises will also remind you of yourself longer - the recovery of tissues and muscles during menstruation slows down.
- With meteozavisimosti women have increased fatigue during any physical activity.
When you can not turn the hoop during menstruation?
There are a number of pathological reasons when playing sports with menstruation is highly undesirable because they can only hurt. Such cases include the following states:
- Violation of the menstrual cycle - if this time menstruation for any reason, are characterized by an increase in the volume of discharge, their duration is longer than usual, there is pain, rash, itching of the genital organs.
- Abundant discharge - as we found out, the rotation of the hoop increases the amount of bleeding, and a large blood loss leads to anemia, malaise, weakens the woman's body, therefore, with a workout, it is better to wait.
- Recently, the girl got sick with the flu, acute respiratory viral infections or another viral infection - this can negatively affect the nature of menstruation.
- Recently, childbirth, abortion, miscarriage, gynecological surgery were postponed.
- Gynecological diseases of an inflammatory nature, for example, ovarian cysts, inflammation of the appendages, vaginitis.
- Uterine fibroids.
It is not recommended to twist the hoop during menstruation and for women whose monthly periods are poorly in the usual schedule. The body is already accustomed to the volume of blood that it loses during menstruation, therefore, an increase in blood loss will cause weakness, dizziness, discomfort, which can affect the usual way of life.
How to conduct training?
First of all, you need to choose the right projectile. Now in sports stores, the choice of hula hoops is simply huge: magnetic, iron, plastic, studded. For a normal workout, you can choose any of them to which you have become accustomed, but during the menstruation period it is better to turn the plastic hoop - it is lighter, almost not felt at the waist, therefore the negative effects will be minimal.
To buy a hoop for home should be in a specialized sports shop, where the goods are of high quality and safe for health.
The training room should be spacious (after all, the rotation of the hula-hoop requires free space on all sides), the temperature is comfortable so that nothing distracts from the exercises and does not act on the nerves. To prevent the flow of discharge from getting your laundry dirty, take care of the extra padding. On the first day of menstruation is better not to conduct training.
Algorithm for training during menstruation is as follows:
- General warm-up - stretching, swinging arms and legs, squats. No jumping and weight lifting.
- Restoration of breathing to calm the abdominal muscles.
- Start twisting the hoop. For menstruation, it is recommended to shorten the duration of rotation as much as possible: on the first day no more than 5 minutes (or skip at all), on the second and third - 5-10 minutes, then - depending on how you feel, but not longer than 80% of the normal duration of your workout.
- After completing the workout, restore breathing, do a couple of exercises from the warm-up.
- Take a warm shower - it will relax the muscles, including the abdominals.
If during the rotation of the hoop began to feel dizzy, there was a surge of heat or pain, then immediately stop training and rest in a relaxed atmosphere.
Thus, it is possible to twist the hoop during menstruation, but it is necessary to reduce the duration of the workout. Physical activity during menstruation is not good for all girls. It should be borne in mind that such an exercise can significantly increase the amount of discharge, so be prepared for this. If your periods have become too intense and continue for more than 7 days - contact your gynecologist.
Finally, we recommend watching a video on the topic (training during critical days):
How do exercises with a hoop affect menstruation
Training with hulahup, even without looking at the period, can bear both benefit and harm:
- Among the positive effects - the press bobs during classes, the stomach and sides gradually go off, the muscles come to tone, the skin becomes more resilient.
- Among the minuses of rotation of this projectile, in the opinion of physicians, is the risk of omission of the internal organs from intense blows of the hoop.
When a girl turns the hula-hoop during menstruation, the blood circulation in the abdominal wall zone increases, causing more bleeding. With moderate and scanty menstruation there are no categorical prohibitions for physical activity. With abundant secretions and increased pain syndrome of active exercises with this exercise machine should be avoided, they can lead to unpleasant consequences for health.
Is it possible to twist the hoop with uterine myoma? Yes, with this gynecological disease, such exercises are allowed. But, as with menstruation, you need to choose the traditional model of the projectile, with light weight. Heavy massage hulahupy with magnetic pimples - banned.
With a regular and painless cycle, training with a hoop will be a worthy distraction, because it will give the body a charge of vitality. The health benefits of women are not limited to this, while rotating the hula hoop:
- The functioning of the cardiovascular system is normalized, the heart works many times more actively, minimizing vascular tone. The jumps in blood pressure, which adversely affect the state of health during menstruation, cease.
- Actively working abdominal muscles have a beneficial effect on blood circulation in the pelvis. A similar effect on the wall of the uterus accelerates the period of discharge.
- The arteries of the uterus dilate, the tension from the nerve endings disappears - the pulling pains in the lower abdomen, characteristic of the onset of menstruation, stop bothering the woman.
- The state of health improves - the feeling of weakness and headaches accompanying critical days no longer make themselves felt.
To fully experience the positive effect of the rotation of the hoop during menstruation and not to harm the health, it is necessary to conduct training with light plastic models of the projectile. Muscle loads will not become weaker, but unpleasant side effects will be minimized.
Tips and tricks for active activities
To achieve the best effect of rotation of the hula-hoop, you need to consider a few nuances:
- Conditions for training: a spacious enough room for freedom of movement, comfortable clothing and air temperature, regular and high-quality airing of the room.
- The importance of performing a warm-up for the whole body before and after exercise (to prevent muscle spasm and restore respiratory activity).
- Control of the correctness of breathing: if it is deep and even, then the abdominals will work gently at a quiet pace.
Twist the hoop must be on an empty stomach, or a few hours after a meal. To achieve the maximum effect, you can wear a special thermal belt (usually designed for weight loss). It will contribute to the creation of a thermal effect, fix the back and abdomen in the correct position, protect it from intense blows to the abdominal wall, thereby preventing the occurrence of bruises.
The load during critical days should be correctly calculated, since physical activity during this period should be moderate. Ideally, workouts will have to be reduced as much as possible several days before the onset of menstruation (from 20-30 minutes to 5), renewing their intensity on the 4th-5th day after it ends.
When you can not do with the hoop during menstruation
Experts say that it is absolutely impossible to twist the hoop during puberty, after an abortion, during pregnancy.
Wrap with monthly twist is also prohibited if:
- a woman has any kind of disturbances of the cycle (pain, prolonged menstruation, profusion, etc.),
- an inflammatory process has been recorded in the genitals,
- the girl in the recent past has suffered this or that infection (genital, acute respiratory viral infections, etc.),
- inflammation of the appendages, cystic lesions in the ovaries, acute vaginitis were diagnosed.
Menstruation is the period when the body overreacts to all sorts of stimuli. Therefore, sometimes after rotation of the hula-hoop, a severe rash and itching accompanying it appear on the skin. They are also contraindications for training. After a series of studies, the dermatologist or the local doctor can clarify the causes of such violations and how to eliminate them.
Excessive discharge, in which menstruation can be quite painful - another factor prohibiting exercise with hulahup on critical days.
Guided by the advice of friends, popular online sources or fitness trainers, it is important to understand that the female body is individual. It is this rule that is worth being guided with when losing weight, eating, playing sports, among which is the rotation of the hoop. What is good for one can be fraught with serious problems for another. Each woman, relying on the state of health, medical advice and the specifics of her menstrual cycle, can intuitively understand whether exercises with hula-hoop during her period will benefit her.
Why not turn the hoop during menstruation?
Well, firstly, already in the premenstrual period, the body experiences a little stress, and during menstruation it is completely weakened. Probably, you have often noticed that on critical days it is much easier to catch a cold. This is one of the proofs of the fact that this is a difficult period in the life of every woman, when any additional burdens will not bring any benefit at all.
Secondly, during menstruation, the hula-hoop very actively massages the anterior abdominal wall, increasing its blood supply. This can lead to increased menstrual bleeding. For some, this will not be a problem if their menstrual bleeding is weak, but for most women it will be extra trouble plus ill health.
Если очень хочется крутить обруч при месячных, то возможны только краткосрочные пятиминутные занятия.
Normal exercises are carried out for 15-30 minutes, but already a few days before the menstruation, the time should be gradually reduced.
You can start classes again on the 4-5 day of menstruation for women who have quite intensive bleeding and have pain syndrome. The same representatives of the fair sex, who are more fortunate and do not feel any discomfort on critical days, can be patient for a couple of days without a hoop, and then get up again.
In any case, whatever the doctors recommend and advise the girlfriend, you need to proceed from your well-being and physiology, so as not to provoke severe bleeding, because every woman's body is individual.
Mechanical effect of the hoop on the body
Moderate exercise during desquamation will not lead to poor health and increased blood loss. Therefore, in the absence of symptoms such as vomiting, dizziness, nausea, and pulling pain in the area of the ovaries, you can twist the hoop during menstruation. This is due to factors such as:
- during rotation of the hula hoop, the abdominal walls are strengthened,
- work of the cardiovascular system is normalized,
- blood vessels are toned,
- sports equipment has a positive effect on the walls of the uterus. In this zone, blood circulation is improved,
- discomfort in the pelvic region stopped.
It turns out that practicing with a hoop helps to improve not only your body shape, but also your well-being. But in order not to harm their health, on critical days it is recommended to use a light plastic product.
Why it is undesirable to twist hula hoop during menstruation
If you feel unwell during the menstrual period, the hoop training will have to be postponed.
According to most physiologists, any sports load during menstruation can lead to negative consequences. Therefore, they do not recommend turning the hoop before the end of the month. This is due to several reasons.
Firstly, at the beginning of this phase of the cycle, hormonal changes occur in the female body. Its results - a change in mood, weight gain and increased fatigue. Consequently, sports training during menstruation can lead not only to depression and apathy, but also to physical exhaustion, which will adversely affect the functioning of the body.
Secondly, if you expose your body to grueling workouts in the first days of desquamation, then you can provoke increased blood loss and pain.
It has been proven that weather-dependent women who twist the hoop during their menstrual periods regularly experience irregular blood pressure. They also have symptoms such as severe dizziness, headache, and weakness.
It is contraindicated to twist hulahup in the presence of:
- inflammation of the appendages,
- cystic formation in the ovarian zone,
- acute vaginitis.
Consequences of torsion of the hoop during menstruation
Intense sports training on these days if you feel unwell can cause severe menstrual bleeding and a deterioration in overall health.
It is worth noting another negative consequence of the torsion of the hoop during desquamation is a cycle failure. This is due to the stress that the female body experiences during regular sports training.
When a woman is rapidly losing weight, the normal functioning of her genitals stops. As a result, sexual desire does not occur even during ovulation.
- the appearance in the zone of ovarian pulling discomfort,
- an increase in the amount of blood released from the vagina,
- the appearance of pain in the abdominal area.
- the occurrence of nausea.
To such training did not lead to increased menstrual symptoms, you need to approach their organization wisely.
Many people get acquainted with the hoop as a child, when girls gladly twist it around the waist, but adults also love this simple and versatile sports device. Today you can see the same hoop in a more advanced form - not just in the form of a thin metal tube, but as a massive circle of plastic. Along the perimeter of such a hoop for slimming are balls for a massage effect, which help to increase muscle tone in the waist and abdominal area, as well as the elimination of adipose tissue on the sides. These kinds of sports hoops are also known as hula hoops.
The name of the hula hoop hoop originated from two words that are translated as “dance” and “hoop”. It was this kind of hoop that was invented in 1957, and in the first years this invention became famous all over the world, and its copies were bought up almost instantly.
Unlike other simulators, the hoop helps not to build muscle mass, but to remove fat layers in the waist area. Regularly doing with a hoop, you can get excellent results: to make the abdominal muscles stronger, the figure - taut, and the waist - more slender and expressive.
For sports activities, various models of hoops designed for body shaping are available. Some of them are equipped with calorie counters, have spikes, massage balls and are weighted to enhance the effect. Each model has a specific task hoop, so everyone can choose for themselves exactly what he needs:
- A standard-shaped hoop, usually steel or plastic, is hollow inside and is the cheapest option.
- The hoop with a folding structure can be folded several times, which is very convenient for those who take them with them to sports halls. The folded hoop can be easily placed in a bag.
- A hoop with a weighted body usually contains sand or another loose substance in the tube cavity. This allows you to have a more effective impact of the hoop on the skin and abdominal muscles. At the very beginning of the use of the hoop just one kilogram of its weight. The inevitable symptoms of using a hoop are bruises, but they will disappear in time.
- The hoop with a massage effect is equipped with special balls or spongy protuberances that massage areas of the abdomen, back and buttocks. Most new models are equipped with a sensor counting turns, which the hoop performs around the axis, the number of calories dropped and the duration of the training period.
What can be achieved with a hoop
The most common type of standard hoop, but for weight loss it is better to use a weighted look or a model with a massage effect. This allows you to gently crush adipose tissue and improve blood flow to these areas.
Training using the hoop allows you to achieve the following results:
- thanks to hoop exercises, you can strengthen the respiratory system of the body, as well as improve the functioning of the heart muscle and blood vessels,
- using a hoop helps to remove a significant amount of calories,
- exercises allow you to develop a sense of balance and have a good effect on the functioning of the vestibular apparatus and the development of motor coordination,
- circular movements of the hoop have a positive effect on the work of the intestine due to massage of the internal organs, which significantly increases peristalsis,
- reduced risk of injury during class,
- Significantly improves the condition of the skin around the waist and hips, as the hoop evenly touches the skin surface, massaging it,
- the hoop is very simple to use, also because of its small size it can be placed anywhere.
Is it possible to twist the hoop during menstruation
Any changes in the body of a woman have a significant impact on the general condition. The period before menstruation and the onset of menstruation enhances the response to any external factors on both the physical and emotional levels. Therefore, many women who are actively involved in sports, dancing or training, often face the question of whether to continue classes or stop them for periods of menstruation. The same applies to exercises with a hoop, which are designed to reduce weight.
There is no categorical opinion regarding this, since the characteristics of the body of each woman are very individual. While some men undergo absolutely painless and with minimal discomfort, others experience severe pain during this period. Nevertheless, general recommendations regarding physical activity during menstruation include calls to temporarily suspend any exercise, and even light exercise, including exercises with a hoop.
But some physicians are of the opinion that certain exercises with moderate exercises will not harm health even with menstruation. Each woman can independently make such decision, having weighed all factors. With good health, you can reduce the time of exercise with a hoop to five minutes and reduce the load.
If, however, there are discomfort, it is better to temporarily stop classes and leave the hoop alone for a few days. Sometimes you can resume classes in a day or two, which will keep up with your personal schedule.
Until the period of menstruation ends, one should not increase the intensity of these exercises until the period of menstruation stops. Own feelings are not always a reliable indicator of the norm, so it is not always possible to immediately determine the admissibility of a certain load, sometimes the body does not immediately respond to this. But the main guideline should be not thin waist at all costs, but good health and well-being.
What threatens the use of hula hoop during critical days
Now there is a large selection of hula hoops:
Occupation with any type of hoop enhances blood circulation in the abdominal wall zone. Accordingly, this phenomenon will lead to a significant increase in the amount of discharge during menstruation.
This especially needs to be taken into account for those women in whom this period and without it is quite difficult due to the accompanying strong painful sensations and copious secretions. Therefore, these women generally can not twist the hoop during menstruation, so as not to provoke an increase in the painful syndrome, as well as not to provoke heavy bleeding.
But it is no less serious to take such physical exercises to those women who have monthly periods almost unnoticed - they are not pursued by constant pain in the lower abdomen, and the discharge is minimal. Typically, such a period for them is not a problem, and they live quietly everyday life, while continuing to engage in, including, and sports activities. It should be borne in mind that torsion of the hula-hoop will increase the amount of blood lost during the period of menstruation, which can create additional discomfort and inconvenience in the usual way of life. Also classes with a hoop in the specified period in women are able to provoke the occurrence of pain in the lower abdomen and pubic area.
In addition, critical days and so are the strongest stressful situation for the female body. The latter, and without additional physical exertion, is very weak. A rotation of the hoop can significantly worsen the health of women and provoke the occurrence of weakness in the body, the appearance of dizziness.
How to approach the rotation of the hoop correctly and not to affect the strengthening of menstrual symptoms
If, nevertheless, you do not want to interrupt regular exercises even for the period of menstruation, at least reduce them to the maximum - do not practice longer than 5 minutes a day.
Normal training with a hoop lasts about half an hour - this time should be gradually reduced a few days before the onset of menstruation. For girls whose critical days usually flow easily, classes can be started on the third day of menstruation. And for those who have a menstruation period it is very difficult - yet you should not rotate the hoop earlier than five days after the start of the menstrual period.
Classes of such sports activities during the period of the end of the month will not be able to provoke the occurrence of bleeding and the appearance of painful sensations in the lower abdomen.
In spite of everything, listen to your body and well-being in order to understand whether it is worth practicing with the hula-hoop on critical days, because every female body is individual and in its own way endures any loads during the critical days. And do not overwork yourself with unnecessary physical activity, if even without this you feel that your state of health is not up to par.
If during the lessons with a hoop or after them you felt bad, for example, you started to feel dizzy - immediately postpone all matters and calmly rest for at least one hour. If you still made decisions not to stop active sports training even for a few days, and noticed that after this the amount of discharge increased dramatically, and menstruation did not subside, do not hesitate to contact a gynecologist, who will give recommendations on eliminating bleeding.
What is the usefulness of classes with a hoop
Now on sale there are many types of this projectile from simple metal to massage with a complex structure, which helps to strengthen the abdominal muscles and the burning of fat in the abdomen.
The monthly menstrual cycle is necessary for the female body. Each woman has a monthly cycle in different ways. Someone is experiencing constant pain, someone feels almost nothing. If a woman has no pain, then exercises with a hoop are good for your health and body shape. During classes, the work of the cardiovascular system is improved. Normalizes blood pressure, which usually rises during menstruation. With daily exercises with a hoop for thirty minutes, the body is strengthened as a whole, endurance and vitality are increased.
The work of the abdominal muscles stabilizes blood circulation in the pelvic organs, prevents stagnant processes and improves the condition of the uterus during menstruation. Usually pains during menstruation just pass through the uterine walls, and exercises with a hoop reduce them. How does the hoop for menstruation:
- The walls of the uterus become wider, and the pain decreases.
- Improves the overall condition of the body.
- Pass headaches.
Choosing this sports equipment, first of all, pay attention to the fact that not all models of hoops are suitable for training during menstruation. Therefore, before buying consult with a consultant in a sports store. He will help you choose the model you want.
Why not turn the hoop during menstruation
There are situations where you can not engage with the hoop on time menstruation. Before the onset of menstruation, a woman’s immunity is weakened, the body is overloaded. If you have a weak immune system and PMS is strongly manifested, then exercises with hula hoops can do the opposite and not benefit.
In addition, when torsion of the hoop, it puts pressure on the abdominals, and sometimes this leads to an increase in blood loss, if the woman has heavy periods this is especially harmful. Women who have heavy bleeding and severe pain during this period should not turn the hoop during their periods, at least for the first four to five days. If the pains are not so strong, but the blood loss is abundant, then it is enough to wait two or three days and you can resume the twist of the hula hoop again.
Usually exercises with a hoop take no less than half an hour of active training. During menstruation, it is recommended to reduce the class time to five minutes per day. This is enough to keep fit and not harm the body during menstruation. Before the onset of menstruation, it is necessary to gradually reduce the duration of classes by five minutes.
The health benefits of hulahup
There are many incomparable advantages to using hulahup. This is an easy and effective way to correct the figure in the waist. Classes with hulahup do not require much time and space.
Exercises have other beneficial properties for the body:
- strengthen the lumbar spine
- normalizes intestinal peristalsis,
- improve the functioning of the vestibular apparatus,
- develop flexibility and strength of the back,
- strengthen the tone of the vascular wall
- stimulate the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
The range of useful properties of the hoop depends on its type. Heavy models are aimed at combating fat deposits in the waist, light hulahupy designed to maintain tone and strengthen the muscles of the lower back.
But even a simple simulator like a hoop can have a negative impact on a woman’s health. Especially if you twist it incorrectly or during states in which active physical activity is contraindicated. This can lead to the following negative consequences:
- massive hematomas in the waist area, if the hula hoop is twisted incorrectly or a woman has blood disorders,
- if you twist the hoop during pregnancy, it may worsen the health of the mother and child,
- inflammatory diseases of the reproductive system with impaired immunity in a girl,
- reddening of the skin, rash and itching.
Is it possible to rotate hula hoop during menstruation?
Answering the question whether it is possible to twist the hoop during menstruation, it should be noted a large role of individual features. In some girls, menstruation is practically painless, without abundant bloody discharge. Тогда упражнения не принесут им вреда.
У других они сопровождаются значительной кровопотерей с сильными болями внизу живота. Им категорически противопоказано крутить хулахуп.
В любом случае занятия с обручем оказывают негативное влияние на организм женщины во время месячных. И тому есть несколько причин.
First, menstruation is accompanied by hormonal changes in the body of a woman. A sharp decrease in the concentration of progesterone in the blood is accompanied by depression, apathy, and sudden mood swings. Therefore, physical exertion leads to overwork of the body.
Secondly, the constant pressure on the area of the uterus hoop increases blood loss and increases the pain.
Possible negative consequences
Before menstruation, the uterus is filled with blood, after which the inner layer of the organ wall peels off and bleeding begins. If you constantly twist the hoop during menstruation, it helps to increase blood loss and increase pain in the lower abdomen.
When excessive loads with a hoop in between months, it can also have a negative impact on the reproductive system. This is manifested by a violation of the menstrual cycle, the scarcity of discharge during menstruation. Such changes are the result of stress, which is the body during high physical exertion.
If you twist the hoop during menstruation, there may be other negative consequences:
- discomfort in the abdomen and sides (ovarian projection site),
- deterioration of general well-being,
- emotional disorders.
Opinion of doctors
Doctors recommend completely abandon the exercises with hulahup at painful menstruation with copious secretions. If menstruation does not give the woman much discomfort, you should not refuse the hoop. The main thing is to follow the following rules:
- Reduce the duration of the workout by 2 times compared to the usual duration.
- To be engaged in the clothes which are not compressing a trunk. Give preference to the form of natural fabric.
- Twist the hoop in the fresh air. This will reduce the likelihood of dizziness, nausea.
- Control your breathing during the entire workout and do some breathing exercises after.
Tip: How to turn the hoop during menstruation?
Rotation of the hoop is an external physical effect on the body, which creates pressure on the abdominal cavity and small pelvis, thereby provoking an increase in blood circulation. This leads to increased bleeding during the menstrual period. And it doesn’t matter that some people have a period without heavy bleeding and pain, while others, on the contrary, have a lot of pain in the lower abdomen.
The standard lesson with hula hoop is within 20-30 minutes. A few days before menstruation, it is recommended to reduce the time of the lesson, to about 5 minutes, and during the menstrual period completely stop the exercise for a few days. A couple of days, if the body is in order, there is no pain, weak bleeding, classes can be resumed, but you need to start from a short time.
Those women who have heavy bleeding and abdominal pain, should wait for the end of menstruation.
Each woman individually decides to stop her to turn the hoop or not, should focus on the general condition of the body. Beautiful body, taut chest and wasp waist is no reason to risk health. Health is more expensive. Just need to suffer a few days.
How to do the exercises correctly
If you know exactly when you have menstruation, or you clearly began to feel their symptoms, then gradually reduce the time of classes to reduce the load on the abdominal muscles, but do not lose shape. If the monthly pass easily and without tension, then on the second or third day you can return to training. But they should be done no more than once a day. In case of painful and heavy bleeding, it is better to hold off, and to begin classes only on the fifth day. So the risk of increased bleeding will be minimal.
Many people think that there is nothing easier than torsion of the hoop, because it is a simple and affordable sports equipment, but there are some recommendations that will help improve the effect of training, and increase their benefit. How to conduct classes with a hoop:
- I.P. - Lower limbs as close as possible to each other, upper - lift above your head or spread around, keep your back straight, do not bend.
- The closer you put to each other legs, the higher the load on the muscles
- You need to move calmly and rhythmically without jerks. Otherwise, you can tear your back.
- The direction of movement is strictly clockwise. Many make the mistake of moving back and forth.
- The smaller the amplitude of the movements, the better.
Each female body is individual - it must be considered. Engage with a hoop during menstruation is possible if a woman feels good during classes. Even with light periods, you can feel bad during a workout with a hula hoop. If dizziness, weakness, darkness in the eyes or pain intensified, then you need to take a break. Lie quietly for about an hour. Ate after training monthly became more intense and do not stop, you do not need to let it drift. Be sure to contact your gynecologist for advice.