I want to stay young in body and soul longer. And aging is associated with the arrival of menopause. Together with her, not only are chances of becoming a mother, her well-being deteriorates, skin becomes less elastic, interest in the intimate side of life disappears. Understanding the inevitability of what is happening, women nevertheless are looking for ways to delay the onset of menopause.
Is it possible to prolong youth
At 45-55 years old, that is, by the time the first signs of ovarian decay appear, many women still make a career, some raise young children. They need health and strength, you need to quickly think and be attentive, look presentable.
Menopause, or rather its severe course, largely hinders this. A decrease in the activity of the ovaries leads to a decrease in the volume of sex hormones, slowing down the metabolic processes, weakening the immune system. This is a natural development of events. And if so, is it possible to delay the menopause?
The time of its occurrence is determined by genetic features. But this is not a sentence to the fact that if the mother's menstruation stopped at 45, the daughter is waiting for exactly the same thing. The rate of decay of ovarian function is also affected by:
It is more expedient to intervene in the process at the premenopausal stage, when menstrual cycle failure is noticeable. It will mean that the ovaries are about to develop their resources.
What you can do yourself to distance menopause
Taking care of how to postpone the onset of menopause, you need to remember that the state itself depends on the amount of sex hormones. That is, it is necessary to eliminate everything that hinders their development, and take as a rule what contributes to it:
- The love of fat, sweet brings extra pounds, the growth of estrogen-producing tissue, the load on the vessels. Exchange disorders that occur with excessive weight, lead to hormonal stress. The body is forced to make more efforts to maintain the balance of substances, which depletes not only the ovaries, but also other glands. And this is the path to menopause and its complications. Vegetables, fruits, dairy products will eliminate this by stimulating the maintenance of natural hormonal levels. Vegetable food (broccoli, soybeans, spinach, nuts) contributes to the production of estrogens, which are the condition and result of the ovaries,
- Do not be lazy. Sport stimulates the production of many essential biological substances that are characteristic of youth. This is a natural discharge of the ovaries, that is, one of the indispensable ways to delay and make easier the onset of menopause,
- Watch for women's health. Do not just go to the doctor regularly and avoid diseases, but give birth in time, it is better to have more than one child, try to breastfeed. All this - maintaining a natural hormonal background. And pregnancy and breastfeeding is a natural opportunity to rest the ovaries,
- Avoid stress. Psychological stress is accompanied by the production of substances that kill sex hormones and immunity. If the body is often exposed to such effects, violations in this area are inevitable. A reproductive system will seek to "retire" earlier.
Herbs against menopause
In addition to maintaining the natural amount of sex hormones at a high level, there are ways to gently influence the body from the outside for the same purpose. Known, tested by great-grandmothers simple methods, how to delay the onset of menopause folk remedies.
There are plants that stimulate the strengthening of immunity and the production of estrogen by the body. They normalize the condition of the skin and mucous membranes. You can choose one of them according to the recommendation of a specialist, using courses:
- Liquorice root. Infusion of it is made with the addition of the same amount of aralia. 2 tbsp. the mixture is poured 400 ml of boiling water, kept closed for 5-8 hours. You need to drink one and a half weeks to 1 glass per day,
- Lungwort. Estrogen-stimulating plant can simply be added to food as a seasoning or prepare a means similar to licorice infusion,
- Sage. The herb calms, normalizes sleep, is a stimulator of estrogen activity. It is brewed in the form of tea, added to the oolong, make an infusion,
- Horsetail and calamus root. 2 tablespoons of a mixture of equal proportions of plants brew 0.5 liters of boiling water, insist hour. You need to take half a glass in 30 minutes before eating,
- Clover. The natural estrogen known for a long time is brewed as tea and they drink 3 cups a day. For one-time use take 1 tablespoon of dry plants,
- Collection of licorice (10 g), hops (20 g), sage (20 g), black currant leaves (40 g), nettle (40 g), calamus root (20 g), yarrow (20 g), linden flowers ( 30 g). Those who are concerned about how to postpone menopause will feel its strength. 2 tbsp. the mixture is placed in 400 ml of hot water and heated on the steam bath for half an hour. You need to drink half a cup 4 times a day.
Drugs to delay menopause
To postpone the arrival of menopause, there is a chance with the help of hormonal drugs. Many of us are terrified of them, considering the culprit of tumor growth, fearing habituation.
But international experience suggests that the long life expectancy and beautiful appearance of European women are ensured precisely by the timely use of hormones.
Medications that delay menopause are divided into several groups:
- Before approaching signs of its onset, the use of oral contraceptives, containing immediately estrogens and gestagens, is shown. These are Yarin, Diane 35, Janine, Logest, Novinet, Mersilon, Femoden, Rigevidon, Silest, Marvelon,
- In premenopause, drugs created for the relief of her symptoms can be prescribed, which also contain a combination of estrogens and progestins: Proginova, Estrofem, Klimara plaster, Ovestin, Divigel. In them, the amount of hormones in comparison with the COC less. In the specific case, it may be best to combine estrogen-containing and progestogenic agents. The first are Klimene, Klimonorm, Femoston, Cyclo-Proginova, Divina, Trisequens. Simultaneously with them, the reception of progestogens of Duphaston, Utrogestan, Norkolut is shown.
We recommend reading an article on how to treat early menopause in women. You will learn about the causes of premature menopause, the need to combat it, prescribed drugs.
In the absence of the possibility to use hormonal preparations, phytoestrogens are allowed. How to delay the onset of menopause with their help, the doctor will tell in detail. But their effectiveness is based on the ability to stimulate natural estrogen production.
You can choose from the following tools:
Taking care of how to delay the onset of menopause, do not forget that bad habits can negate all efforts. Smoking and alcohol interfere with the production of hormones and the absorption of vitamins, neutralize the immune system. Therefore, they should be forgotten in the first place.
How to push climax
December 17, AmazingHealth
Many women after the passage of forty years begins to torment the question of how to push the onset of menopause. In women, menopause is accompanied by rather unpleasant symptoms.
It is during menopause that a number of diseases appear that can later turn into chronic ones. In general, the average age of menopausal changes is 45 years.
However, sometimes it happens much earlier.
Delaying menopause: is it possible
Is it possible to delay the onset of menopause and aging of the whole organism? In general, with the modern development of medicine it became possible. However, each person is individual, so even the most effective methods may unfortunately not work.
Nowadays there are three main ways that can help delay the time of menopause. These include the following methods:
- correction of the diet and a healthy lifestyle,
- hormone therapy.
Despite the high percentage of the effectiveness of hormone therapy, even in some cases it may turn out to be, alas, impotent. This method of moving back early menopause is one of the leading gynecologists in practice. In some cases, resort to complex therapy.
Important: any climax therapy can be started after visiting a doctor. Any self-treatment can even more negatively affect the general health of a woman.
Herbs that can help fight early menopause
The positive effect of herbal medicine in the fight against the symptoms of menopause is confirmed by gynecologists from different countries of the world. With the help of natural herbal preparations, menopause is sometimes delayed for up to two years. The positive side of herbal medicine is also the fact that treatment with it almost has no negative side effects.
How to move menopause with herbs.
The following herbs are capable of helping in this matter:
- Sage Herb - it is usually brewed with boiling water and drunk. This drink is a great alternative to our usual tea. It is also possible to use sage with tea (it is usually mixed with oolong tea). In addition, sage may be part of the herbal collection, which also includes calamus root and horsetail grass. The mixture is brewed with boiling water and taken in 100 ml before meals,
- Grass red clover. Like sage, you can brew it with boiling water and drink instead of tea,
- Herbal collection, which includes such plants as licorice root and calamus, sage grass, yarrow, nettle, linden inflorescences, hop fruits, currant leaves. This mixture is filled with boiling water and taken in 100 ml during the day.
Despite the effectiveness of herbal medicine, it is not worth to overuse it too much. In large quantities, it can cause harm. When treating herbs, a sensible approach is essential.
Symptoms of menopause
Ovarian function diminishes with age, which causes a gradual cessation of menstruation. The approach of menopause in a woman over 45 years of age gives out signs that, at first glance, are not related to each other.
Symptoms of menopause:
- atherosclerosis, deterioration of the heart and blood vessels,
- thinning of the skin and mucous membrane of the genital organs,
- change of character, depression, tearfulness, anxiety,
- increased fat accumulation in the abdomen,
- loss of sexual desire
- metabolic disorders,
- development of osteoporosis,
- hot flushes
The root cause of the changes is a reduction in the production of sex hormones. The risk of premature menopause at 35-40 years of age exists in women who torture themselves with diets. It is important to stop early menopause, otherwise reducing the level of estrogen will lead to loss of bone strength, wrinkles, serious internal diseases.
Prolonged menopause is harmful because it increases blood cholesterol, increases the likelihood of vascular disease. They stop the development of breast tissue, the breast of a woman loses its elasticity and sags. The transition to menopause is accompanied by constant sleep disorders, pain in the joints.
In order to suspend menopause, appoint hormone substitutes. This method has a lot of limitations and contraindications. Therapy with synthetic estrogens and progesterone should not be carried out with venous thrombosis, lesions of the liver, gallbladder, heart failure.
Prevent early menopause helps the use of drugs with phytoestrogens. Folk remedies and non-traditional methods of treatment are milder than synthetic drugs. Prevent premature menopause in women can plants containing bioflavonoids, lignans and isoflavones. These substances are similar in structure and properties to female hormones.
"Champions" in the content of phytoestrogens:
- soya beans,
- Red clover,
- linseed oil,
- rhubarb root
- pumpkin seeds, flax, sunflower,
Flaxseed oil has a positive effect on the ratio between estrogen and progesterone. A daily intake of 1 tsp of the product will help a woman to delay the negative effects of menopause. In addition to oils, it is desirable to use fruits that increase the production of serotonin: dates, bananas, dried apricots. Useful vegetables with high fiber content.
- Infusion of red clover from sweating and hot flashes. A tablespoon of the flowers of the plant is poured 100-120 ml of boiling water. After 10 minutes, filter, add half a teaspoon of honey. Half an hour before meals you need to drink the received portion of the infusion. On the day you need 3 doses.
- Royal jelly. Contains nutrients, hormones, vitamins and trace elements. Royal jelly is taken with honey to reduce the frequency of hot flashes, reduce nerve overstrain. Mix 1 g of milk and 50 g of honey, take a teaspoon daily. Folk remedy to prevent early menopause quickly deteriorates, so it is stored in the refrigerator for no longer than 2-3 days.
- Means to reduce emotional stress. Mix 1 part lemon balm, young hop cones, rosehips, add 3 parts of the cuff. A tablespoon of the collection pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. Soak for 15 minutes over low heat and insist for an hour. Strained broth drink a teaspoon half an hour before the main meals.
Estrogen production decreases after 40-45 years. This process is combined with the deterioration of the absorption function of the intestine, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. Even with normal nutrition, calcium leaching occurs in adulthood, the skin loses moisture, and mucous membrane atrophy. It is recommended to pay attention to vitamins to normalize metabolism in order to postpone the onset of menopause.
- Retinol. Improves metabolic processes, increases visual acuity, together with vitamins C and E provides resistance to infections. There is a lot of vitamin A in cod liver, yolks of eggs, in vegetables and fruits of red-orange color.
- Group B. Pyridoxine, or B6, regulates hormone production. Contained in walnuts, spinach, seedlings of grain. Folic acid, or B9, is important for the prevention of dementia. Source - beans, broccoli. Vitamin B12 improves the function of the cells of the immune system. Present in eggs, cheese, seafood.
- Vitamin C. Participates in the metabolism of hormones, improves the condition of the skin, vascular walls, gums. Contained in fruits and vegetables that have not undergone heat treatment. Rosehips, sea buckthorn, sweet Bulgarian pepper, kiwi are rich in “ascorbic”.
- Vitamin D, calciferols. They control the metabolism of calcium, which is necessary for bones and the organism as a whole. Calciferols are found in vegetable oils, fish oils, and beef. Vitamin D3, in addition to food, is synthesized by the skin under the action of ultraviolet radiation.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E). It is an antioxidant, neutralizes free radicals that destroy cell membranes. Sunflower oil, hazelnuts, almonds, juice and sea buckthorn oil contain vitamin E.
One of the ways to avoid a vitamin deficiency is to take pharmaceutical multivitamin complexes with trace elements. Another option is to use products with bioactive substances.
Oregano and mint
Oregano and mint gently eliminate the specific manifestations of ovarian extinction. Herbs are used to prepare drinks for insomnia and hot flashes. They contain flavonoids and essential oils that gently neutralize the effects of early menopause factors.
Leaves, flowers do not boil, only insist, and rhizomes, fruits, bark are boiled with slow heating or in a water bath.
- Flowers and leaves of oregano without coarse stems (2 tablespoons) pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. Insist in a thermos 15-20 minutes. Strained tea is drunk 100-120 ml 3-4 times a day.
- A teaspoon of dried mint leaves is poured with a glass of boiled water. Insist 20 minutes and filter. The resulting volume must be drunk during the day.
- Fitosbor. Mix equal parts of knotweed, oregano, nettle, Rhodiola rosea root. A teaspoon of the mixture pour a glass of boiling water, insist for an hour in a sealed container and strain. Infusion drink half a glass between meals twice a day.
Baths with herbs - an effective method of dealing with early menopause at home. The procedure relieves muscle tension, soothes nerves, normalizes blood circulation, improves skin condition..
To make a bath infusion, mix 2 parts of chamomile flowers and motherwort grass, add 1 part of young shoots of pine, coltsfoot, mint, sage, oregano. Pour 10 tablespoons of collection into a tissue bag. Immerse the bag in a container of boiling water and leave for 2 hours. Infusion pour into the bath with water at a comfortable temperature. Take a bath for 15 minutes.
You can not apply remedies and products for allergies to substances in the composition.
Early aging is aggravated by hypertension, arrhythmia, and serious metabolic disorders. It is necessary to try to prevent early menopause and reduce negative symptoms. Before using any folk remedy you need to consult a doctor.
Hormonal menopause therapy
Nowadays, you can meet women who have menopause at a fairly young age.They can come to the aid of modern medicines based on artificially synthesized hormones, which are designed to replace the natural ones.
In addition, it is no secret to anyone that women taking hormonal contraceptives to prevent unwanted pregnancy also delay the onset of menopause. Also, modern pharmacology has developed specialized drugs for the treatment of menopause.
Among them are the following:
There are other hormone replacement drugs aimed at treating early menopause. Such drugs require adherence. You can not in any case miss a pill.
Such forgetfulness negatively affects the treatment and reduces its effectiveness.
Hormonal drugs for the treatment of menopause can be found on sale not only in the form of tablets and dragees, but in the form of gels and specialized patches.
In addition, pharmacies can meet the tools for the treatment of menopause, created on the basis of phytohormones. Usually they are prescribed to women who have certain contraindications to the use of hormonal therapy. Such drugs are most often produced in the form of tablets, but you can also find products in the form of vaginal suppositories and creams.
The positive side of using these drugs is that they can be taken for a sufficiently long period of time. Also, when treating menopause with the help of phytohormones, there are practically no negative side effects from taking them.
Menopause is approaching - how to delay the onset of menopause
Climax, or menopause, is a natural condition of the female body, which in the majority of the fair sex is associated with aging.
Indeed, with the onset of this period, the chances of conceiving a child disappear, state of health and appearance deteriorates, interest in intimate life disappears.
That is why every woman who is close to the age of menopause, thinks about whether it is possible to extend youth even at least for a few years.
So, how to delay the onset of menopause with medication or natural remedies?
Climax is the process of attenuation of reproductive activity due to age-related changes. Many women believe that menopause and menopause are synonymous with a single phenomenon, but in fact it is not. Menopause is the main indicator and one of the stages of menopause, which is characterized by amenorrhea, or the complete absence of menstruation.
On average, menopause in women occurs between the ages of 45-55 years, but this process is very individual, and depends on a number of factors - heredity, health, etc. Some women retain the ability to conceive at the age of 45, while for others, menopause occurs at 35-40.
The ovaries begin to produce less and less estrogen and other sex hormones, resulting in changes in the body that lead to slower metabolic processes, deterioration and gradual cessation of the reproductive system.
Climax takes place in three stages, each of which has its own duration and features.
- Premenopause occurs in 40-45 years and lasts from 2 to 10 years.
- Menopause comes to 55 years, duration ranges from 2 to 5 years.
- Postmenopause is observed 5-7 years after the onset of menopause and lasts until the end of life.
Climax, which occurs after 40 years, is considered normal. If symptoms come earlier, doctors talk about early menopause, which requires appropriate treatment.
How to determine the approximation of menopause
It is possible to determine the menopause approximation by the corresponding symptoms that each woman will notice. These include:
- changes in the menstrual cycle - the intervals between menstruation increase, and the amount of blood discharge decreases, and in some women the menstrual period stops abruptly, without any previous signs,
- hot flashes - short-term fever, accompanied by reddening of the skin of the face and neck, profuse sweating and severe discomfort,
- insomnia and migraine usually result from nighttime tides,
- violation of the cardiovascular system - increased blood pressure, paroxysmal increase in pulse, which lasts no more than 3 minutes,
- weakness, fatigue, decreased libido - during the onset of menopause, women complain of poor performance, deterioration of general well-being and loss of interest in sex life,
- weakening of the immune system - resistance to infections and viruses decreases, chronic diseases become more acute,
- changes in the psyche and behavior - menopause is often accompanied by irritability, tearfulness and frequent mood changes.
In addition to the above symptoms, when menopause occurs, manifestations of cystitis, urinary incontinence, weight gain can be observed, the risk of diabetes and ovarian neoplasms increases. Hormonal changes affect the appearance of the woman - her hair begins to fall, the skin loses its elasticity, more wrinkles and gray hair appear.
During the onset of menopause, you should pay special attention to nutrition, take vitamin complexes with calcium - hormonal imbalance leads to a decrease in bone density, which can threaten with fractures and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Ways to delay the time of menopause
Is it possible to delay the onset of menopause? Menopause is a natural process of aging of the body, but it is quite possible to delay its onset. This is done by taking medication containing hormones or folk remedies. But first of all it is necessary to follow a number of simple rules:
- Treat acute and infectious diseases, especially inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs.
- To lead a normal intimate life, use contraceptives and avoid sexually transmitted diseases.
- Avoid stress and overwork. During psycho-emotional upheavals, the body begins to intensively produce cortisol, which disrupts the hormonal balance in the body, because of which the menopause occurs earlier.
- To adhere to a healthy lifestyle - smoking, alcohol abuse and other bad habits have a negative effect on hormones and metabolic processes.
- Eating right, because it is - the main source of nutrients that slow down the aging process, remove toxins and normalize the production of hormones.
According to medical statistics, menopause in women who have never given birth or breastfed a child comes much earlier.
To deceive the nature and delay the onset of menopause, you can with the help of drugs that contain substances substitutes for female sex hormones.
Their regular intake restores the hormonal balance in the body, so that the activity of the reproductive system is maintained for some time.
In addition, drugs containing hormones completely eliminate the unpleasant symptoms of menopause and improve well-being.
Among the drugs that are used to delay the onset of menopause include:
Only an experienced gynecologist can select a specific medicine taking into account the characteristics of the organism.
Despite the generally accepted opinion that hormone replacement therapy is harmful to health, the drugs of the new generation are absolutely safe, do not cause addiction, obesity and malignant tumors, and the number of side effects can be minimized by choosing the right drug.
Treatment with natural remedies
Like any other pharmaceutical agents, drugs containing hormones have a number of contraindications:
- oncological diseases,
- idiosyncrasy, etc.
In the presence of pathologies that make the use of such drugs impossible, menopause can be delayed with the help of natural products that contain phytoestrogens.
These are substances of natural origin, the components of which are as close as possible to the composition of female sex hormones.
They can be found in ordinary or homeopathic pharmacies, but you should also consult with your doctor before taking.
Another way to get rid of the symptoms of menopause and delay its onset is to take decoctions and herbal infusions that contain the phytoestrogens mentioned above.
These include licorice root, sage, red brush, medunits, horsetail, clover. They can be taken individually or as part of herbal.
Not It is worth forgetting that any products containing phytoestrogens have contraindications and side effects, so their use requires great care.
Climax is an inevitable and natural process of body wilting, but its symptoms and manifestations should not affect your well-being and activity, because in the modern world women can quite lead a bright, interesting life.
How to delay the onset of menopause and is it even possible?
The period of menopause can be considered the most mysterious, illogical and incomprehensible stage in the life of any woman. This life stage is incomprehensible not only for women, but sometimes even for doctors.
Despite the fact that today a huge number of modern studies of this phenomenon have been carried out, many drugs have been invented to correct this process, and there are no exact, unambiguous answers to the questions concerning menopause (its course, manifestations, normal onset time).
At the same time, physicians do not tire of repeating that menopause is a completely natural, physiologically normal process that should be corrected (to try to delay, suspend, postpone) only in emergency pathological cases!
You should not treat menopause as the end of life and the termination of its beautiful moments, looking for a drug treatment that allows you to prolong the youth of the reproductive organs, to preserve the menstrual cycle and the ability to bear children.
It can be said that the climacteric period does not take away youth or health from women - at this stage only the reproductive functions of the body are inhibited.
Nevertheless, women do not cease to be interested, to look for ways to postpone the onset of menopause, because most of the weaker sex think that this is how they can prolong the youth of the whole organism and preserve its former beauty.
Feedback from our reader Olga Savinova Recently I read an article that tells about the natural healing collection “Monastic Anticlimax Tea”, which helps to forget what climax is. With this tea you can get rid of excessive sweating, frequent headaches, irritability, muscle pain ...
I was not used to trusting any information, but I decided to check and ordered one package. I noticed the changes already after a week: constant flushes, pressure jumps, poor sleep and mood swings that had tormented me for the last months - retreated, and after 2 weeks they disappeared completely. Try and you, and if anyone is interested, then the link to the article below.
Factors affecting the timing of menopause
The development of the climacteric period is due to the occurrence of age-related hormonal rearrangements of the female body, when the ovaries significantly reduce the production of hormones - progesterone, estrogen and others.
This leads to violations of the menstrual cycle, to the fact that the cycle is gradually reduced, and then completely disappears - the eggs do not form, do not mature in the body of women, the ability to conceive offspring is lost.
Normally, this process of extinction of reproductive functions (disappearance of the menstrual cycle) in average women begins at the age of fifty or fifty-three years. But, to completely rebuild the body in a new way, it can take from six months to five years.
At the same time, in medical practice you can find many cases of menopause at an earlier age - at thirty-eight or forty years. If a woman has no children by this age, her mood is depressed, life ceases to please.
Among the factors capable of accelerating the onset of menopause is called:
- Negative heredity
- Bad habits - smoking, drinking alcohol,
- Improper diet and lifestyle.
It is logical to assume that in order to delay somewhat the onset of menopause, it is important to think about adequate prevention of aging reproductive systems in a timely manner - to give up bad habits, to normalize lifestyle and nutrition.
Many of our readers are actively using the new method based on natural ingredients, which was discovered by Elena Malysheva, to combat CLIMAX and TIDES. It consists of only natural ingredients, herbs and extracts - there are no hormones and chemicals. To get rid of CLIMAX you need every morning on an empty stomach ... back to index ↑
What are some ways to delay menopause?
Initially, we must repeat - physicians strongly do not recommend women at the age of fifty to think about how to postpone the onset of menopause, because this process is considered quite natural.
However, in medical practice it is possible to find cases when the menstrual cycle disappears too early, the reproductive function dies out too early - up to forty years or even earlier.
In such cases, physicians and their patients agree with the idea that this process can be corrected artificially. Such a correction is made:
- By giving the patient hormone replacement therapy,
- Through homeopathy.
For treatment, patients are assigned artificially synthesized hormones, which, according to their characteristics, are close to the substances produced by the female body or specific homeopathic preparations.
In this case, the climacteric process is often quite successfully slowed down, the unpleasant symptoms disappear, but still such treatment does not guarantee patients the onset of pregnancy (if such is desired and planned).
In addition to the medical correction of hormonal changes in the body, it is possible to somewhat slow down the onset of menopause with the help of timely lifestyle changes.
What should be the right lifestyle?
In order to slow down the development of too early menopause, in addition to medicines prescribed by doctors, the patient will have to take care of the health of the whole body.
It is urgent, in this case, to give up any bad habits and excessiveness:
- Do not smoke,
- Do not take alcohol or drugs,
- Do not overeat, give preference only to healthy foods in properly prepared form.
It is advisable to regularly receive moderate exercise - for example, to do swimming, fitness, yoga, etc. At the same time, it is important to remember that exercise should not be excessive, as this can lead to the opposite effect - the progression of menopause.
It is equally important to give your body a proper rest and sleep.
To do this, it is necessary to normalize sleep patterns, timely deal with insomnia, avoid stress. If desired, in the evening before going to bed you can make half-hour walks in the fresh air.
Drug-free methods, pushing the approach of menopause
Phytotherapy can be considered an excellent prevention of the development of early menopause (methods that allow somewhat to extend the reproductive health of a woman).
Certain medicinal herbs can stimulate the body's immune forces, improve health, tone the whole body, and fight aging processes.
That is why some herbal remedies and folk recipes may be quite appropriate for delaying the approaching menopause:
- The use of monastic tea, which consists of herbs motherwort, thyme, oregano, sage and St. John's wort, rose hips and hawthorn. This tea is able to normalize metabolic processes, improve the work of various organs and their systems,
- The use of tinctures of the grass of the mellunica, which helps the natural stimulation of the production of female sex hormones. This herb can be simply added to salads. It is also possible to make broths from it, which are drunk as tea. To prepare the decoction, it is enough to brew one tablespoon of herbs in a glass of boiling water and let it brew,
- The use of horsetail, sage or rhizomes of calamus, which should be brewed as well as lungwort grass, should be consumed half an hour before meals.
Important! It must be said that a certain part of phytoestrogens, which allow to delay the onset of menopause, is contained in high-quality green teas, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli or soy cabbage.
This means that it is desirable to include these products in the diet of a woman who wants to last her reproductive health.
Препараты, применяемые при заместительной гормональной терапии, во время менопаузы
Напомним, что гормонозаместительной терапией принято называть курсы лечения, призванные замещать недостающий уровень тех или иных гормонов.
This kind of treatment can be prescribed strictly according to indications and only after a full examination, the independent appointment of such treatment is unacceptable!
Usually, if necessary, postpone the climacteric period, physicians can prescribe to patients:
- Monopreparations containing only estrogen - first of all, Ovestin tablets, candles or cream (cost up to 1200 rubles), Divigel in the form of a gel (cost up to 800 rubles) or Estrofem in tablet form (cost up to 200 rubles)
- Combined means - such as Divina, Klimene, Klayra, Klimonorm Angelik, Norkolut, Femoston and others.
In any case, before deciding on an artificial correction of the natural climacteric processes in the body, it is important for a woman to think carefully and consult a doctor.
It is possible that the seemingly global, in a given period of time, problem is actually not so significant. And the treatment that seems necessary to you, in reality, does not make sense or may be harmful to health.
Do not neglect communication with doctors, do not self-medicate and be healthy!
How to avoid early menopause
Climax - a natural, inevitable process of a woman’s life.
Scientists have concluded that menopause is an evolutionary mechanism in order to avoid diseased offspring, since pregnancy, childbirth in adulthood carries serious risks to the health of the mother.
The likelihood of genetic diseases in babies born by age mothers during menopause increases tenfold. The risks to the health of the mother are quite high.
The normal age for menopause is 43-50 years. If menopause occurs earlier, then it is customary to call it early. Under the menopause refers to a gradual decrease in ovarian function, a gradual decrease in the level of female hormones
Causes predisposing to early menopause:
- autoimmune diseases
- endocrine disruption,
- tobacco smoking
- mental, emotional stress, debilitating stress,
- genetic addiction,
- iatrogenic menopause (removal of the ovaries).
These are the most common causes. Some can be avoided, such as smoking. Timely visit the gynecologist, endocrinologist, monitor chronic diseases.
How to delay the onset of menopause? Be sure to monitor the physical, psychological health. The latter has a great influence on the general condition of women. Genetic predisposition affects the maximum. If the mother, grandmother menopause came enough, then the woman is prone to early menopause.
Proper balanced nutrition
Diet implies saturation of the diet with essential vitamins and microelements. It will not be superfluous to resort to pharmacy vitamin complexes.
When taking a pill form a woman is insured. Daily calories should be in the limit of 2100. More will be superfluous, because during the period of menopause, metabolic processes are reduced, thereby causing weight gain.
It is necessary to focus on such products:
- fruits, vegetables, enough fiber,
- soy products (rich in phytoestrogens, dietary fiber),
- dairy food (additional calcium intake),
- whole grain (bread, durum wheat macaroni),
- enough water, drinking control,
- vegetable fats (olive, flaxseed, hemp oil),
- lean dietary meat (chicken, beef, veal, turkey),
- fatty fish (sea, oceanic),
- extracts of plant origin (angelica, field horsetail).
In eastern countries, female hormones are forbidden to use hormonal drugs. For a long time, there is a perception that all changes in the body need to be adjusted by nutrition. Local ladies focus on avocados, hummus, lentils, and other products containing phytohormones.
There are herbs that can be used:
They can be brewed as tea, drink before bedtime or throughout the day in metered portions. It is better to choose a combination that will be pleasant to the taste. Some of the above herbs also have a slight soothing effect, which is an undeniable advantage.
In addition, you should quit smoking, abuse alcohol. One kilogram of weight must drink forty milliliters of water. To avoid puffiness, you need to monitor salt intake, do not exceed the amount of five grams per day.
The burning issue is the weight gain. In the period of menopause, you need to make more effort to keep yourself in shape. Initially, it is important for the state of health and the body, although aesthetic beauty remains an exciting moment. In addition to subjective sensations, it is recommended to focus on BMI (body mass index), taking into account age.
Active lifestyle and exercise
An obligatory assistant in the question of how to postpone the onset of menopause is the fight against physical inactivity. It is recommended to adhere to an active lifestyle, but you should not get too carried away. The load should be moderate, and not to bring the body to exhaustion.
An excellent option would be physical therapy, walking, swimming, morning exercises, jogging.
Normal physical activity should not be the case. Need to do with pleasure. For not the most disciplined women, you can try to enroll in the dance section, aerobics or fitness. If a person knows that he has a lesson at six o'clock in the evening, then it is easier for him to plan his day, to prepare for this moment.
How can you delay menopause? Moderate exercise rejuvenates the body, increases the level of endorphins, the hormones of happiness. A month of such a rhythm and a positive result will not keep you waiting.
How to postpone the onset of menopause? Must be tied up with bad habits. All the inhabitants of the planet have heard about the dangers of smoking, the high risk of developing lung cancer and other cancer pathology.
Menopause can be an excellent reason to quit smoking, abuse alcohol. This will serve as an excellent motivation for full recovery of the body. Climax is better perceived as a new stage of life, and not a loss of femininity.
Scientists at the British Medical University have shown that 20 percent of women have a menopause eight years early. This is due to the negative effect on hormones and female sex hormones. That, undoubtedly, will help to delay the monthly.
Regular visits to the gynecologist
Menstruation is an indicator of women's health, when they begin to fade, then you need to be more attentive. In the reproductive age, it is necessary to visit the gynecologist once a year, and during the period of menopause, it is necessary to undergo examination once every six months. It should begin when the menstrual process comes to an end.
First of all, it is connected with the processes affecting the urogenital system. The risk of oncological pathology increases.
Cancer of the uterus and its cervix, benign tumors are serious diseases characteristic of this age period. In addition to the gynecologist, you need to visit an endocrinologist, a mammologist.
During the period of menopause, a mammogram is recommended at least once a year.
Adjuvant drug therapy
How to delay menopause and avoid manifestations of menopause? It will help hormone replacement therapy, homeopathic medicines with other drugs.
Femoston contains estradiol and didrogesteron. Successfully used as replacement therapy. Helps delay menopause, menopause, is used as a preventive measure in the fight against osteoporosis.
The drug Klimonorm includes estrogen and progesterone derivatives. Its advantage is the reduction of bad blood cholesterol levels, as well as the increase in triglycerides. Regular intake reduces the risk of colorectal cancer.
Postpone unwanted menopause will help Hormopleks, which includes bound estrogens, auxiliary components. In addition, Premarin, Estoferm well proved to help postpone menopause later.
One can push back the inevitable process with homeopathic preparations. The most popular are:
Each has advantages and disadvantages. For the selection of the most appropriate means is recommended to be based on individual characteristics, portability of components. To delay the appearance of menopause can herbs. Hormonal plasters are popular.
How to delay the onset of menopause? It is necessary to try to adhere to the above recommendations as much as possible. They will not only beneficially affect the body, but will help to correct the symptom of those accompanying the extinction of ovarian function, female hormones.
Through all the advice to transfer menopause will be easier. How to delay the menopause, and is it possible to delay it forever? Unfortunately, menopause is the natural aging process of the body. There is no need to postpone visiting doctors until better times, they will be able to choose an effective, adequate replacement therapy based on individual characteristics.
How to postpone the onset of menopause and menopause
It is impossible to cancel old age and related hormonal changes. But there are ways to postpone the onset of menopause, to postpone it to a later date. Longer stay young women will help hormones and vitamins, proper lifestyle, herbal remedies and nutrition.