Not all women can take hormones because of their health. Here phytoestrogen therapy will be a real salvation. Often, doctors prescribe to patients drugs containing beta-alanine, which during menopause helps to effectively deal not only with unpleasant symptoms, but also has a positive effect on performance.
This substance acts by analogy with hormone replacement therapy, but it has virtually no side effects on the body, which is characteristic for the treatment with hormones. But this does not mean that a woman can take the remedy on her own. In any case, you should consult with your doctor, as well as learn how to take beta-alanine, and in which cases it is contraindicated.
Features of the drug
Beta-alanine is a naturally occurring substance that the human body produces. In fact, it is an amino acid, without whose presence human existence is impossible. This amino acid is directly involved in the management of vegetative processes, produces other beneficial substances, and also breaks down harmful compounds.
Beta-alanine for menopause:
- Increases the content of carnosine in muscle tissue, thereby reducing fatigue and increasing human performance.
- Restores the normal course of chemical reactions in the nerve cells, so the emotional state improves, mood swings and irritability disappear.
- Effectively eliminates free radicals (inhibits the aging of the body and improves the protective function of the body).
- Improves metabolic processes (blocks weight gain, increases blood glucose).
It is believed that Beta-alanine is the most effective tool after hormonal drugs. Its advantage is the absence of side effects, which are often caused by drugs with synthetic estrogen. In addition, with it you can take other drugs.
But do not exaggerate the safety of this tool, because improper use may impair health and aggravate existing diseases. Therefore, only a specialist can prescribe the drug and choose the optimal dosage.
Advantages of the drug
Amino acid has the following advantages:
- complex effects on the nervous system
- improving immunity
- an increase in anaerobic strength
- reducing the risk of kidney stones,
- no adverse effects on the liver and its functioning,
- does not cause drowsiness and absent-mindedness
- minimal amount of side effects.
It turns out that during menopause Beta-alanine not only eliminates the unpleasant symptoms of menopause, but also supports health, having a positive effect on some of the most important systems of the body.
What symptoms of menopause helps fight?
Beta-alanine is produced by the female body. But with the approach of menopause, this amino acid is not enough for the body. Lack of this substance leads to disruption of vegetative functions and metabolism.
After Beta-alanine is prescribed by a doctor, the following menopause symptoms disappear or subside:
- trouble sleeping
- mood swings, depression,
- constant tides
- excessive sweating
- weight gain
- decrease in working capacity.
In addition, the amino acid blocks lactic acid, which can accumulate in muscle tissue. Due to this, the woman stops feeling fatigue, keeping her strength and good mood by the end of the day. Reviews show that during menopause, it is Beta-alanine that allows women to better endure stress and not to lose concentration.
This drug is prescribed to women in menopause, when the possibility of taking hormones is excluded. But even beta-alanine has contraindications that must be taken into account before starting treatment:
- individual intolerance,
- component allergy.
It is worth remembering that in this preparation starch can act as an auxiliary substance. And if after taking beta-alanine an allergic reaction occurs, most likely it is gluten intolerance. Therefore, before taking the drug, it is imperative that you consult your doctor.
How to take beta-alanine?
This drug is harmless by its nature, but even in this case, self-medication is not allowed, because a violation of the dosage may further aggravate menopausal syndrome.
Therefore, taking the drug is allowed only by order of the attending physician with strict adherence to the dose and period of use. According to the instructions, beta-alanine can be taken as follows:
- Severe menopause symptoms: first, 2 or 3 tablets per day for three months, and then no more than two tablets per day until a stable result appears.
- Mild symptoms of menopause: reception is carried out for at least six months, 1-2 tablets per day until the desired effect appears.
It is worth remembering that this drug belongs to the prolonged, so extremely long-term use can give the desired effect. But if you have any problems, you should immediately stop taking the remedy and go to the hospital.
Beta-alanine is an active substance that is part of many drugs. But to fight menopause, two means are most often prescribed:
- Chi-Klim Alanin (price - 340 rubles). The package will contain 40 tablets, each weighing 0.55 grams.
- Klimalanin (price - 400 rubles). Contains 0.4 grams of beta alanine. Available in pill form (two or three blisters). The drug Kimalanin reviews mostly has positive.
These drugs do not have pronounced side effects, but due to the presence of starch as an auxiliary component can not be used by persons with gluten intolerance.
Analogs of the drug
If this drug is not suitable for the woman, then the doctor should prescribe a similar remedy that will differ in the same pharmacological action, but without individual intolerance. In this case, it may be useful:
- Feminine It is a dietary supplement that is recommended to combat the various manifestations of menopausal syndrome. The composition of dietary supplements include plant estrogens, which were obtained from the extract of red clover. Form release - capsules. Method of administration - one capsule per day with food for a long time. Find out what reviews about the Feminale are in one of our articles.
- Menoril. Is a dietary supplement with the active substance genistein. In some cases, comes with an additional vitamin complex (Menoril Plus). It is the last option is a drug that fights not only with the symptoms of menopause, but also acts as a prophylactic agent of osteoporosis.
Any hormonal changes in the body without proper treatment can develop into serious diseases. Beta-alanine shows itself well during menopause, but its improper use can have serious consequences, to eliminate which will have to take stronger drugs.
The use of beta-alinina in the fight against the symptoms of menopause
Fertility in women does not last until the end of life. Between the ages of 45 and 55, a woman enters the aging phase when large changes occur in the hormonal background, the levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone in the reproductive system. This process is called menopause. With this process, various unpleasant symptoms occur in the body.
During this period, the woman becomes more irritable, the body undergoes changes everywhere, so that chronic diseases can worsen, immunity decreases and even complications of diseases appear.
Therefore, at the onset of symptoms of menopause, women seek help from specialists to reduce or rid their bodies of these unpleasant phenomena so that they can live and work normally.
How to determine the onset of menopause, the main symptoms and signs of menopause (menopause)?
Of course, every woman is an individual, but with menopause, similar symptoms appear which can reveal the beginning of the process and prepare for it. Symptoms and signs of menopause:
- change of mood, usually for the worse,
- increased body sweating,
- unexpected hot flashes, which can be very frequent and strong, with severe forms.
With such symptoms and signs of menopause, it is not always possible to lead a normal life, work. It is not always immediately possible to understand how to cope with the symptoms of menopause, menopause. Therefore, you should contact a specialist who will appoint hormone replacement drugs. But such substances in addition to the positive effect in the form of reducing or completely eliminating the painful symptoms of menopause have a number of side effects and contraindications. Therefore, this treatment of the signs and symptoms of menopause (menopause) is not suitable for all women.
You can use the tools and non-hormonal origin for the treatment of symptoms of menopause in the form of hot flashes with menopause, excessive sweating, heart palpitations using tools such as phytoestrogens. They also have a number of side effects, but in general they are aimed at improving the condition of a woman with menopause with fewer side effects and are suitable for a larger number of patients.
The main symptom that interferes with living and working at the beginning of menopause is hot flashes. When the body suddenly boils over with boiling water, the skin turns red, becomes wet from sweat, the heart knocks very quickly, headache appears, tinnitus, nausea, weakness, the temperature may rise for a short time, there is a feeling of panic and even fainting tides. This can be repeated several times a day, especially manifest at night. More details about the signs of menopause can be found in the article: signs and symptoms of menopause after 40, stages of menopause, features of the development of menopause.
Therefore, with this problem, the woman turns to the doctor. Tides occur due to disruption of the ovaries, which do not produce normal levels of sex hormones and as a result, the functioning of the hypothalamus organ responsible for heat exchange in the body is disrupted.
The use of drugs is prescribed by a doctor who tries to normalize the heat exchange process in the woman’s body with their help. If the effect is possible without the use of hormones, and using phytoestrogens, the doctor will prescribe them. The appointment may be after hormone therapy, in case of its ineffectiveness or the refusal of the woman from such treatment.
Beta-alanine and its effect, indications for use
Often with the help of patients in the period of menopause, experts use drugs containing beta-alanine, an amino acid that is always contained in the female body, but when it reaches menopause, it almost ceases to be produced. And to control thermoregulation, it is necessary to deliver it from the outside, taking certain drugs containing it. Inside the body, an amino acid fights hot flashes, headache, increased sweating, and also helps a woman fight overwork, removing lactic acid from the muscles, preventing their fatigue. If you reduce all the above information, we can conclude that beta alanine allows you to completely get rid of or reduce the following signs and symptoms of menopause: body fatigue, decreased attention and concentration, decreased brain activity during menopause, decreased immunity, the immune system of a woman during menopause , reduction of hot flashes during menopause, increased sweating and other problems.
Also, beta-alanine helps to normalize concentration, eliminate distraction, relieves drowsiness, relieves the effect of fluid retention in the female body, helps relieve swelling and prevents weight gain during menopause. Beta alanine during menopause helps to eliminate lactic acid from the body. It is because of the lactic acid, which accumulates in the muscles, a woman feels extra fatigue. Beta alanine during menopause also lowers the production of histamine in the female body and removes the effect of increased fatigue and drowsiness. For menopause, the doctor may also prescribe hormonal contraceptives, such as hormonal contraceptive pills. It is very important for a woman with menopause symptoms to know that without going through a number of diagnostics, you cannot choose a menopause treatment, because not all women can approach hormonal OK in the fight against the symptoms of hot flashes and other signs of menopause. That is why you should first consult with a specialist, gynecologist, and only then choose hormonal or non-hormonal drugs for the treatment of symptoms of menopause.
How does beta-alanine affect a woman's body?
Amino acid works as follows:
- lactic acid is excreted from the body, the content of carnosine in muscles increases and fatigue decreases, endurance increases,
- the aging process is inhibited due to the destruction of free radicals,
- bad mood and irritability are due to the normalization of chemical reactions in cells and the improvement of the general condition of the body,
- heat transfer is normalized, hot flushes are reduced or become not so strong
- the metabolic process is accelerated, which prevents weight gain and prevents an increase in blood glucose, which does not lead to the development of diabetes mellitus.
Indications for use of beta alanine
With all the positive properties, beta-alanine can be applied only by doctor's prescription, strictly observing the recommended dose and frequency. The usual regimen - 2 tablets per day for 5 days, with strong symptoms - 3 tablets. This is quite enough to normalize the condition of a woman, alleviate the symptoms of menopause.
In addition to taking the drug, you should review your daily routine, rest more, eat properly and fully, not eat fatty and spicy foods, eat more vegetables, fruits, take vitamins, give up bad habits, spend more time outdoors. Instant results should not be expected, but by acting along with changes in one’s lifestyle, unpleasant symptoms can be reduced or even completely eliminated.
It may be necessary to repeat the beta-alanine course if symptoms begin to reappear. But this should not be feared, addiction to the drug does not occur, and there are practically no side effects.
Beta-alanine is also used for other health problems. They strengthen the immune system, it prophylactically affects the formation in the kidneys. Used in the adjuvant treatment of hypoglycemia and to reduce the attacks of epilepsy. The drug is an excellent source of energy for the cerebral cortex and central nervous system.
But mostly it is used to reduce the symptoms of menopausal tides in women who cannot take hormonal drugs with individual intolerance or do not want to take them. Before hormone therapy, it is recommended to try to start taking beta-alanine, which may eliminate the symptoms and do not need other treatment.
Amino acid is taken for normal functioning of memory and mental abilities during menopause, it helps and to restore attention, which is also disturbed in menopause.
The drug is well tolerated, not addictive. It does not adversely affect the circulatory system and does not affect the functioning of the heart and cardiovascular system. There is no adverse effect on the liver or kidneys.
Beta-alanine does not lead to fluid retention in the body and its accumulation in tissues, in contrast to hormonal therapy, and the use of this drug does not lead to weight gain, which is very important for women who are afraid of getting rid of hormone therapy.
Long-term use restores energy and metabolic processes in the body, normalizes their work due to the accumulation of carnosine and pantothenic acid in the body. Drowsiness, lethargy and confusion is not observed when taking beta-alanine, as it does not contain antihistamines.
And about what are the rules of sexual life during menopause can be found in the article: menopause and menopause, sex, sexual intercourse, the basic rules of sexual life during menopause.
This tool has a diverse positive impact. With it, you can get rid of such manifestations of menopausal syndrome, such as:
- Hot flashes
- Excessive sweating during or outside the tides,
- Bouts of chills,
- Significant swelling,
- Mood swings, nervousness, anxiety,
- Absent-mindedness and asthenia,
- Reduced performance.
An important advantage of this tool over others is that it can be used during pregnancy (if it comes) and in the postpartum period.
Mode of application
Despite the fact that the drug is relatively harmless, it is not recommended to use it for self-treatment. The dosage, frequency and duration of treatment prescribed by the doctor. Usually, betalanin from tides with menopause is prescribed to receive on one of the following schemes:
- With severe symptoms: 2-3 tablets per day for three months, then 1-2 tablets for a long time, until symptoms are eliminated,
- If symptoms are weak, you can take 1-2 tablets per day. The course duration in this case is at least six months.
However, the individual dosage, especially in old age, must be counted by a doctor.
Beta alanine in menopause is very well tolerated. It almost never gives side effects. Currently only one possible side effect is highlighted. This is an allergic reaction. It is manifested mainly in the skin, in the form of rashes, dryness and flaking, itching and burning in some areas of the skin. Sometimes there is swelling and hyperemia. But such a phenomenon is quite rare.
Since the drug is an amino acid, it almost does not interact with most of the known drugs. Studies have found that beta-alanine is well tolerated in combination with most drugs. However, before you start taking the drug, it is recommended to notify your doctor about all medications taken at the same time.
Studies of the effect of the drug on the female body
Amino acid was ineffective in women with very frequent and strong flushes, which could not have had the desired effect with hormone therapy.
In studies, no side effects were identified and, therefore, the use of the drug proved to be effective, having received a satisfactory assessment in the treatment of symptoms of hot flashes in women. In 70% of women taking the drug during the month removed the symptoms of hot flashes during menopause, exerting its effect for another two months after discontinuation. In patients with surgery for cancer of the breast and uterus, this drug also had a positive effect on the body, which is very important because of the inability to carry out hormonal therapy after such operations.
Therefore, many doctors prescribe beta-alinin for patients with hot flashes before hormonal therapy, and if there is a positive effect from this drug, hormone therapy is not prescribed at all, resorting to treatment with an amino acid and using it again if necessary. Also, the drug may be prescribed after hormonal treatment.
In any case, when a woman has a period of menopause, which is associated with a restructuring of the body, reduced hormone levels and extinction of reproductive function, there is a choice in treating symptoms such as hot flashes, increased sweating, poor health, attention disorder, pressure, hormonal way or non-hormonal drugs. After all, not every woman will decide to take hormones for fear of getting fat, or she may be intolerant of this method of treatment. Then the doctor will prescribe a non-hormonal drug beta-alanine, which has proven itself on the positive side and is the most promising drug from non-hormonal agents in the treatment of menopause symptoms, the main signs of menopause.
Acting in two directions at once, he relieves the symptoms of fever. Moreover, both in moderate and in severe cases of symptoms of hot flashes, the drug has a positive effect on the body.
The substance does not cause side effects, unlike other antidepressants and psychotropic drugs that can cause drowsiness and lethargy. It is very effective in use with extreme caution for patients, since there are practically no side properties.
Whatever treatment method a woman chooses, it is always necessary to consult with your doctor and not self-medicate in order to avoid harming your own health. Only a specialist can choose the right treatment, which will bring a positive effect and restore the normal functioning of the body. It is also necessary to lead a correct and healthy lifestyle, not overworked physically or psychologically to help the body cope with all changes as easily as possible, which is important for the woman herself.
With menopause, uterine bleeding may appear, it does not belong to the side effects of Beta alanine, but is a symptom of very serious health problems. To act properly, if uterine bleeding appeared during menopause, you can read the article: why uterine bleeding occurs, types of uterine bleeding, causes of uterine bleeding during menopause.
Useful properties of the item
In the network, in the press you can find a large number of reviews of beta-alanine, written as nutritionists, professional bodybuilders, qualified coaches, and amateur athletes that have tried the tool for themselves. All of the above can be combined into three main remarkable properties of an amino acid:
- Increased muscle contraction. How does this happen? Due to the increased resistance of the calcium channel. This factor allows the muscles to contract with greater speed and strength. Increased release of carnosine reduces acidity. How is this useful? Increased acidity in the body causes the so-called "muscle failure". That is, the inability to perform the repetition of an exercise. Beta-alanine increases the threshold of athlete fatigue. Hence its second name.
- Energy source, blood glucose regulator. These qualities are indicated in the instructions for beta-alanine. Amino acid is actively involved in the metabolism of a number of organic acids, sugars. On top of that, beta-alanine is a source of energy for both the central nervous system and muscles. After all, once in the liver, the amino acid in this organ is transformed into glucose. If an athlete passes the stage of the so-called "drying", then his blood sugar level is low. Alanin will help regulate blood levels. He struggles not only with hypoglycemia (insufficient glucose), but also with low blood pressure.
- Stimulator of immune defense. Beta-alanine - what is it for? Amino acid, among other things, stimulates the body's immune system to produce protective antibodies.
Certain harm to the body, while respecting the correct dosage, was not identified during clinical studies.
Who is the item shown to?
The main use of beta-alanine in sports is to supplement the diet when the athlete gains weight, works on the relief of muscles. In general, it is shown to all people leading an active standard of living, systemically engaged in sports, those who regularly attend training in the hall.
If a person is characterized by prolonged heavy physical exertion, then he needs alanine. This element helps to remove metabolic products from the body, formed during the breakdown of proteins. In particular, ammonia.
Also, instructions for use of beta-alanine suggests that the drug will help restore health after prolonged stress, nervous overstrain. It is shown to people who had to starve for a long time, to follow a strict diet, also to restore the body.
Where is the item?
For treatment today it is possible to purchase beta-alanine at the pharmacy. In addition, it comes in the form of supplements to the diet (special powders, capsules), which are widely represented in sports nutrition stores - regular and virtual.
Since this is an amino acid of natural origin, it will not only be contained in special capsules and tablets. Beta-alanine is rich in the following foods:
- Meat and rich meat broths.
- Milk, a number of products derived from it - liquid and solid.
How to take beta-alanine correctly? It is enough to adhere to the daily dosage suitable for your lifestyle:
- The average human need for this amino acid is 3 g / day.
- If you are actively involved in sports, systematically attend a gym, are passionate about bodybuilding, then this dose for you somewhat increases - 4-6 g / day. When purchasing supplements in the form of powders, capsules, the substance is most favorably taken in courses of 4-5 weeks.
- If your lifestyle is not characterized by serious physical exertion, you are indifferent to sports and active rest, your body needs a smaller amount of alanine - about 1 g / day.
And now we turn to the use of this amino acid as a therapeutic stabilizing agent.
Beta-alanine for menopause
What is characteristic of the period of menopause for the woman's body? At this turning point, the level of such important hormones as estrogen, progesterone decreases, and the whole system of organs is replaced by a new mode of life activity. Age-related factors together can cause such consequences as exacerbations of chronic pathologies, prolonged treatment of infections, and the development of complications. Also, menopause is often accompanied by frequent mood swings, hot flashes, unreasonable heat and other negative manifestations.
Beta-alanine helps to cope with the above-described conditions, to reduce their negative manifestations. It can normalize the decreasing level of hormone production, "repair" the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus.
As we have already mentioned, beta-alanine is the useful amino acid that can be synthesized independently by our body. However, during menopause, it is produced in small quantities. Its insufficient synthesis and leads to unreasonable heat and sweating - it is beta-alanine that controls the thermoregulation center of the hypothalamus. Hence, in order to normalize her condition, a woman must replenish the amino acid reserves artificially - by taking medications.
Another useful property: beta-alanine inhibits the volume of histamine in the blood, which expands peripheral vessels and is harmful to vegetative processes. A sufficient level of beneficial amino acids in the body during menopause helps to cope with the number and severity of hot flashes, increased sweating, headaches and migraines.
Also, beta-alanine is responsible for removing lactic acid from the body. The latter, stagnating in the muscle tissue, causes us to have causeless fatigue.
Some more important effects of preparations containing alanine on a woman's body during this difficult period of adjustment:
- Increases immunity, produces resistance to many diseases.
- Helps to successfully survive stressful situations.
- It promotes concentration of attention, its switching between important matters.
- It promotes good performance, reducing fatigue.
Reception for menopause
Today in pharmacies you can find a lot of drugs, the active center of which is baht-alanine. The most famous are “Cyclin-alanine” from “Evalar”, “Klimalanin”. All of these tools have one negative feature - overpriced. An excellent alternative for women during menopause, will be the same capsules and powders that bodybuilders take. You can find these tools in many stores with sports nutrition.
Medicines with beta-alanine are prescribed only by the attending physician! He also prescribes the dosage, the duration of the course. Basically, a woman with an average manifestation of signs of menopause is prescribed 2 tablets of the drug per day. If the symptoms are strong, then the dose may be increased to 3 tablets.
An important feature - taking the drug is possible with the ban on hormonal therapy. Sometimes it is prescribed as preparation for it. If beta-alanine perfectly copes with the necessary tasks, then the need for hormonal treatment disappears.
Most patients take the drug with an amino acid well:
- It does not adversely affect the hematopoietic function of the body.
- Does not provoke cardiovascular diseases.
- There is no negative impact on the work of the liver and kidneys.
- A long course of administration does not cause drowsiness, a decrease in concentration. The positive effect is due to the absence of antihistamine elements.
- Alanine is not addictive or addictive.
The beneficial effect during menopause
In conclusion, we list the whole range of beneficial effects of an element on a woman's body:
- Impact on the nervous system: improving concentration, reaction rate. Fighting mood swings.
- Strengthening immunity. Antioxidant effects on the body.
- Positive effect on mood, activity. Source of vital energy.
- Normalization of metabolic, energy processes in the body. It is important that beta-alanine during hormonal adjustment prevents weight gain.
- It removes excess fluid from the body, does not allow it to stagnate in the tissues.
Beta-alanine is a very useful amino acid for the human body. First of all, it is shown to professional athletes, women in the period of menopause. Products rich in it will be absolutely useful for any person who cares about their health.
Indications for use klimalanina
The main reason for taking Klimalanin are early and subsequent signs of menopause, which require prescription of drugs.
There are a number of main indications for taking Klimalanin:
- sensations of tides, excessive function of sweat glands,
- weakened immunity
- feeling tired, apathy,
- nervousness, instability of mood,
- memory impairment and concentration.
Klimalanin is produced in the form of flat cylindrical tablets. Color tablets - white.
The package contains an annotation to the use of the drug, as well as two blister plates of 15 tab. in each (or three blister plates of 10 tab. in each).
Climalanin belongs to the group of anti-menopausal drugs.
The composition of tablets Klimalanin presented:
- the active ingredient Beta- (β) -alanine (in the amount of 400 mg),
- additional ingredients: magnesium stearate, glycerin, silicon hydrate, wheat starch.
Climalanin, as a plant estrogen, directly affects the work of the thermoregulatory center of the hypothalamus - this property allows to relieve or completely eliminate tides.
The active ingredient of the drug Kimamalin reduces the synthesis of histamine, thereby reducing the load on the peripheral vascular network. The frequency and degree of spasms in the blood vessels decreases - the sensation of heat disappears, the work of the sweat glands normalizes.
Another property of Klamalanin is the excretion of intramuscular lactic acid. This helps to reduce excessive fatigue and increase efficiency.
In addition to the basic properties, Klimalanin has some additional effects:
- prevents fluid retention in the body, prevents the appearance of edema and weight gain,
- does not cause drowsiness, does not slow down the concentration of attention,
- allowed for use in the postpartum period.
Side effects klimalanina
Allergic reactions that are relatively rare and can reveal themselves in the form of:
- skin rash on the type of urticaria,
- skin redness
With a special hypersensitivity allergy can develop into a state of anaphylactic shock, but no such cases have been reported.
Doctors reviews about Klimalanin
At the first symptoms of menopause, many women go to pharmacies in search of an effective means to eliminate the main negative climacteric manifestations - hot flashes and excessive sweating. And often their choice stops on such a drug as Climalanin. What is this drug and how effective is it? Are there positive feedback from doctors about Clemalanin?
Climalanine is a French anti-climacteric agent, which is based on the natural amino acid beta- (β) -alanine. This amino acid prevents a sharp release of histamine into the circulatory system, without reducing its activity. This property directly affects the course of vegetative processes in the female body, which is of great importance during the development of menopause.
Climalanin is produced in tablet form: each tablet contains 400 mg of beta (β) alanine.
Climalan is prescribed by doctors to improve the well-being of women during menopause. The drug is practically devoid of contraindications: the exception is the cases of individual intolerance to the drug and childhood.
Doctors insist: do not take Klimalanin and any other drugs for menopause without the appointment of a specialist. The fact is that one woman can help the drug, and the other - harm. A competent doctor will always prescribe such drugs only after the patient has passed all the necessary tests and undergoes certain diagnostic tests. Доктор должен убедиться в том, что негативных последствий от приема препарата не будет, а результат лечения будет только положительным.Otherwise, other pills will be prescribed to alleviate the symptoms of menopause, which are more suitable for the woman.
What is better: bonisan or kalalanin?
Climalanin and Bonisan are fundamentally different preparations with different composition and principle of action. Therefore, to compare them pharmacologically incorrect.
The main ingredient Klimalanina is a natural amino acid beta- (β) -alanine, which is synthesized in the body. With the advent of menopause, this substance becomes less, which is reflected in the state of the vascular system of a woman.
The composition of Bonisan includes isoflavones - natural phytoestrogen compounds derived from soy beans. Such a drug, in the first place, is taken not so much for treatment as for the prevention of the symptoms and effects of menopause. In particular, Bonisan serves as a good prevention of osteoporosis - one of the possible negative effects of menopause.
Which of these drugs is most suitable - in each particular situation, the attending physician decides.
Acne from acne - will it help?
Climalanine is a multifaceted drug. It not only reduces the frequency and severity of hot flashes, improves mood and eliminates insomnia, but also improves skin condition. However, only if the deterioration of the skin and the appearance of acne is associated with the onset of menopause.
It is not recommended to take kalimalin before the first symptoms of menopause.
Numerous reviews of doctors indicate that Klimalanin is a really effective drug that is not addictive and can be used for a sufficiently long time. However, it should be borne in mind that Klimalanin is the drug of choice for mild and moderate menopause. If the climacteric symptoms appear quite difficult, then you should consult a doctor to prescribe a stronger drug.
Effect on the body
In order to minimize the manifestation of symptoms that occur during menopause, it is necessary to eliminate hot flushes that are uncontrollable and suddenly occurring. It is these tides and bring the greatest inconvenience for a woman. For this, doctors prescribe hormonal medicines for women. Unfortunately, these hormone-based drugs are not suitable for all representatives of the female half of the population due to the fact that they provoke the occurrence of a huge number of side effects. To reduce the risk of pathological changes that may adversely affect a woman’s health, hormonal drugs are replaced with herbal medicines that have a positive effect on the body and help reduce the severity of symptoms that occur during menopause.
Picture taken from poisklekarstv.com.ua
In addition, doctors also prefer drugs that contain beta-alanine, an amino acid that helps normalize the body's incorrect thermoregulation. Due to the deficiency of beta-alanine in the body and begin to occur frequent flushes of heat during menopause. In case of its shortage, it is necessary to replenish the reserves with the help of drugs containing this amino acid in its composition.
Amino acid beta-alanine, acting on the body, contributes to subsequent changes, namely:
- relieves headache
- removes from the body lactate, which accumulates in the muscles,
- reduces fatigue, while improving performance,
- increases the body's resistance to stressful situations
- improves immunity
- takes an active part in strengthening the muscular and bone skeleton,
- normalizes the psycho-emotional state of a woman, as a result of this, mood changes and a state of complete indifference disappear,
- to a small extent inhibits the aging of the skin,
- normalizes metabolic processes, while reducing the risk of a sudden increase in body weight during menopause,
- removes excess fluid from the body, while eliminating the woman from puffiness.
A huge advantage is that the use of beta-alanine is not addictive.
Indications for use
Often, medications containing beta-alanine are prescribed for the female half of the population, in whom the menopausal period is very difficult, with pronounced symptoms characteristic of this period. It is to reduce their severity using drug therapy. The main indications for the use of amino acids is the presence of the following problems, namely:
- repeated occurrence of tides during the day,
- excessive sweating
- low immunity and a strong tendency to infectious, catarrhal and other ailments,
- concentration disorder,
- memory problems
- low performance,
- fast fatiguability.
Beta-alanine amino acid is absolutely safe for a woman’s body, but it is necessary to take it only as prescribed by the attending physician. In the case of using the drug on its own, the patient may experience serious problems in the form of severe forms of menopausal disorders. To avoid this, before using the medication, you must obtain a qualified consultation with a specialist about the duration of the reception and the required dosage.
When, at various stages of the climacteric period, the patient's symptoms are very pronounced and contribute to a decrease in the standard of living, the patient is prescribed the medication three tablets per day. For 30 days, a woman needs to take medicine in such an amount, and then smoothly switch to using two tablets per day, and in the end up to one per day. The drug is stopped to be used only when the symptoms characteristic of hot flashes disappear completely.
In a situation where the symptoms are not very pronounced, therapy is recommended to start with taking only two pills a day. In this case, the course of use can last about six months.
Analogs of beta alanine
In medical practice, there are situations when the beta-alanine amino acid is essential for a woman when menopause occurs, but she has a history of contraindications to the use of these drugs. In this situation, the doctor prescribes medicines that have the same effect on the body as beta-alanine, while helping to eliminate the symptoms of menopause. Such drugs are available and can be purchased at any nearest pharmacy, but they should be taken only with the permission of the gynecologist. The following drugs are the most commonly used drugs, such as:
Feminal is a dietary supplement whose components are a complex of phytoestrogens - female sex hormones that are of plant origin. This supplement is made in the form of capsules intended exclusively for oral use. In general, doctors prescribe one tablet per day. pills taken during the meal for 6 consecutive months. The use of dietary supplements Feminal does not cause addiction, and also does not have a negative effect on the body and does not provoke the occurrence of side effects.
Menoril is not a drug, as well as the Feminal belongs to the group of dietary supplements. It is produced in the form of vitamin complexes, which contain a different amount of plant extracts. This supplement is not only actively struggling with symptoms that occur during menopause, but is also widely used for the prevention of bone diseases, as well as diseases in general.
On this basis, the symptoms that occur in the menopausal period must be eliminated as soon as it appears. To do this, it is recommended to seek help from your leading gynecologist. After collecting the history and examination, he will prescribe the necessary drugs for therapy, containing beta-alanine. With the help of these medicines, you can eliminate the problems that arise, get rid of discomfort and improve the quality of life.
Very often, in combination with drugs containing beta-alanine in its composition, additional drugs are prescribed, which are also actively fighting the changes that occur during menopause. One of these is - Glycine.
Figure taken from babyzzz.ru
Glycine, acting on a woman’s body, has a regulatory effect on metabolic processes. With its help, normalization occurs and activation of the central nervous system defense reaction starts. In addition, the drug will help get rid of surges that occur as a result of increased emotionality.
When the drug Glycine is strictly taken according to a specially developed scheme, it affects the body as follows:
- reduces the tendency to aggression, which develops as a result of very sharp changes in the psycho-emotional state upon the onset of menopause,
- helps to improve the mood and general condition of women
- reduces the intensity of the illnesses of the autonomic nervous system, which often occur during menopause,
- eliminate such a condition as insomnia,
- reduce the intensity of various changes that are uncharacteristic of the normal state of the central nervous system,
- neutralize the toxic effects on the functioning and performance of the central nervous system, provoked by the use of additional drugs to get rid of menopausal symptoms.
The drug Glycine helps to eliminate such pathological changes and conditions that occur during menopause, such as:
- decrease in physical and intellectual performance,
- a very complex psychological disorder, provoked by the influence of prolonged stressful situations on the background of increased emotionality,
- trouble falling asleep and sleeping in general
- increased nervous irritability,
- the occurrence of epileptic seizures,
- bouts of increased nervousness, developing as a result of surgical intervention in the cranial region of the head.
Method of use
Before you start taking any medication, including Glycine, you need to get expert advice from your doctor. Only an experienced specialist will write out the correct regimen of application of the drug and accurately determine the desired dosage, as well as the duration of the course of therapy. In the case when the patient adheres to all the recommendations of the doctor, the effectiveness of the drug will be 100% and the result will not take long to wait. In addition, it can only decide on the appropriateness of using the appropriate drug to achieve the result as quickly as possible, and in this case it is the elimination of menopausal symptoms. Drug medication is available in the form of tablets, which are inside. Pills can be taken in two ways, namely:
- sublingually - the tablet should be put under the tongue and dissolve until it is completely dissolved,
- grind the pill, mix the resulting powder with water and drink.
To eliminate psycho-emotional stress, as well as to improve performance during menopause, you must take one pill two or three times a day. The duration of therapy depends on the severity of symptoms and can be from 14 to 28 days.
When a woman begins pathological changes in the functioning of the central nervous system, which are accompanied by increased irritability, irritability, lack of sleep, then Glycine takes 2 or 3 pills per day for two weeks, and then reduces the amount to one tablet per day, which is taken for next 10 days in a row.
To normalize sleep, the drug is taken on the whole or half of the tablet 90 minutes before evening sleep. The dosage depends on the age of the woman.
Despite the fact that the drug Glycine has a positive effect on the body, helping to eliminate problems should not take this tool, without having first received a consultation with the doctor.
In medical practice, there are no data on the occurrence of such a state as an overdose when using the drug Glycine. This information is not a reason for self-prescribing of this drug, but most importantly spontaneous increase in dosage due to the fact that the drug Glycine has a cumulative effect. In other words, it sounds like this: with a gradual increase in dosage, the level of sensitivity to the drug begins to decrease.
In the case of using the drug Glycine in an amount exceeding the limits of the allowable rate, the woman may experience the following changes, such as:
- development of depression
- problems with coordination of movements,
- feeling of numbness in the arms and legs,
- digestive problems
- memory impairment
In the event of the occurrence of the above conditions, it is necessary as soon as possible to abandon the use of this drug and visit your doctor.
According to the research it was found that the woman's body can take a triple dosage of this medication. It must be remembered that the body of each representative of the female half of the population is unique and should not tempt fate, especially during menopause.
Very often, Glycine is prescribed in combination with other drugs to alleviate the general condition of a woman during menopause. In this case, Glycine is not only easily tolerated, but does not adversely affect the efficacy and absorption of other medicines. The great advantage of the drug Glycine is that it reduces the risk of the development of side effects of the body on the use of additional drugs.
Analogs of Glycine
In the case when the drug Glycine in a woman caused the occurrence of allergic reactions in the form of redness of the skin, scabies, itching, rashes, an analogous drug will be offered. The main and most frequently used analogues of glycine are the following medications:
In pharmacies, you can purchase other drugs that are also similar in exposure to Glycine, only differ in chemical composition.
How it affects the body
Amino acid, entering the woman's body, affects the hypothalamus. The active substance helps to balance the work of the thermoregulation center. It relieves beta alanine from hot flashes during menopause. It contributes to the suppression of histamine production, vascular spasms disappear, sweating decreases, the unpleasant sensation of heat throughout the body disappears.
With the help of an amino acid, lactic acid is excreted from the muscles. A woman begins to feel a surge of strength, her working capacity increases significantly, the feeling of tiredness and fatigue disappears. Specialists identified other favorable aspects of the effect of beta-alanine on the woman's body:
- amino acids helps to eliminate excess fluid from the body, preventing the appearance of puffiness,
- the substance is effective in the fight against excess weight,
- amino acid eliminates apathy, drowsiness.
Reception means with beta alanine allows a woman to get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of menopause, and in particular tides, delivering a lot of inconvenience and discomfort. The dosage of the drug and the duration of the drug selects a specialist. The undeniable advantage of drugs containing this amino acid is the absence of addiction.
Experts have identified a number of advantages of receiving beta alanine for the female body. He helps from:
- regular headaches
- feeling tired, which improves the quality of life and work,
- mood swings, apathy,
- the drug prevents skin aging,
- it helps to maintain weight, which often increases during menopause,
- beta alanine is a good prophylactic against stones, salts in the kidneys,
- amino acid helps strengthen the immune system,
- the drug increases stress resistance
- beta alanine removes lactic acid that builds up in muscles,
- the substance has a beneficial effect on the state of the muscular system, bones, strengthening them,
- Amino acid helps maintain carbohydrate balance in the body.
Who is indicated and contraindicated
Indications for use of beta alanine - a combination of symptoms of menopause:
- depressed state
- feeling of chronic fatigue,
- frequent colds on the background of reduced immunity,
- reduced concentration
- memory impairment.
The drug is considered harmless to women, but it can be taken only after consulting with your doctor. Dosage and duration of therapy depends on the age of the woman, the general condition of the body.
If we consider the amino acid, it is a necessary part of the body, but since it can be included in the composition of drugs, it has some contraindications. As part of the drug may be gluten, its reception is excluded for women with intolerance to this substance.Also, after taking the drug may experience itching, redness of the skin. When the first symptoms appear, you should stop taking the remedy and consult a doctor. In this case, the drug may be replaced by another.
Beta Alanine Preparations
The amino acid beta alanine can be seen in a large number of drugs. Independently choose a medicine is strictly prohibited. This makes the doctor taking into account the individual characteristics of the climacteric period, the age of the patient, the general condition. Most often, a specialist prescribes the following drugs containing beta alanine:
In the composition of the preparations there are several active substances that have a positive effect on the woman’s body.
In some cases, beta-alanine women can not take on a number of individual characteristics. In this case, analogs can be assigned.
- A feminine is a biological supplement that is not a drug. It has phytoestrogens isolated from plants. To take a supplement you need a long time only after the recommendation of a doctor. The manufacturer indicates that it has no side effects, is not addictive.
- Menoryl is a biological additive with the addition of plant extracts. The drug relieves the symptoms of menopause, is a means of preventing diseases of the musculoskeletal system, bones.
Symptoms of menopause
A woman who has reached the preclimacteric and climacteric period begins to experience discomfort. The following symptoms occur:
- tides, when in complete peace a woman feels a sense of heat, spontaneously arising and passing,
- excessive sweating, especially after the tides,
- uncontrolled mood swings.
Pathogenesis of menopause
During climacteric changes in the female body there is a decrease in the level of sex hormones. As a result, the hypothalamus receives signals about overheating of the body and reacts with increased sweating, hot flushes and palpitations. Veins widen on the periphery, and a woman has characteristic complaints.
There are three options for menopause:
- asymptomatic, when with the cessation of menstruation a woman has no complaints,
- with menopausal changes, the above symptoms appear that go away with the use of phytoestrogenic drugs,
- severe menopause, requiring hormone replacement therapy to suppress the symptoms.
Hormone-containing drugs are prescribed strictly according to indications by the attending obstetrician-gynecologist under constant monitoring of the general condition of the woman.
Phytoestrogen therapy of menopause
Phytoestrogen therapy allows a woman to forget about the manifestations of menopause and does not require constant monitoring. Drugs are prescribed by the attending physician, who makes the observation according to indications. Such drugs are symptomatic and do not affect the hormones of women.
One of the most frequently prescribed drugs for symptomatic treatment of menopause is beta-alanine.
Use of beta alanine
Beta-alanine is a non-hormonal drug that belongs to phytoestrogens. Normally, this amino acid is produced by the female body, however, during menopause, its formation becomes insufficient. At the same time, the mechanism of action is similar to hormone replacement therapy with minimal risks and side effects.
Preparations with phytoestrogens influence the hypothalamic center of thermoregulation, which allows to reduce or remove the symptoms of menopause.
Beta-alanine reduces the production of histamine, which leads to less effect on peripheral vessels. As a result of the absence of vasospasm, the woman has no feeling of heat, hot flashes, or excessive sweating.
Another effect that this amino acid has is the elimination of lactic acid, which is formed in the muscles. As a result, the threshold for fatigue rises, and a woman can be more efficient.
Indications for use of beta-alanine
The main indication for the appointment of a drug containing beta-alanine are menopausal symptoms that require medical treatment.
Among the indications for the appointment of amino acids emit:
- flushing and excessive sweating with menopause,
- strengthening the overall immunity of the female body during menopause,
- general tiredness
- increased brain activity,
- to improve memory and increase attention.
In addition to the main effect of the action, which is to reduce the symptoms of menopause, beta-alanine has additional effects:
- the lack of fluid retention in the female body, resulting in no edema and weight gain,
- lack of sleepiness and distraction of attention,
- if necessary, may be used during pregnancy and in the postpartum period.
Symptoms of menopause in women
- Totally unexpected hot flashes that a woman cannot control or predict in any way.
- Excessive sweating, especially at night.
- Even without the slightest physical exertion, a woman may experience an excessively frequent heartbeat.
- Since a woman is sure that menopause will not bring anything good, but only aging, extinction, loss of beauty and no one needs, then from this she can fall into depression. Her emotional state is extremely unstable, there is an increased sensitivity, excessive irritability, and mood swings.
- At night, there are hot flashes, night sweats and insomnia about this.
- Since at night a woman cannot rest and restore her strength normally, then during the working day she feels tired, which is accompanied by stresses and new hot flashes.
The effect of beta-alanine on the female body
In order to alleviate the symptoms of menopause, you need to overcome and minimize the occurrence of hot flashes. That is why the doctor prescribes hormone-based drugs for women.
However, hormonal pills are not suitable for all women, and also have many side effects. That is why doctors are trying to replace conventional hormones with herbal drugs that can help with climax.
In addition to all this, doctors often prescribe those drugs, which include beta-alanine - this is an amino acid that helps to fight the body with improper thermoregulation. It is because of its lack of a woman and there are frequent hot flashes during menopausal age. When beta-alanine is not enough, then the female body should be obtained by taking medications containing it.
Attention! Scientists have quite accidentally found that this amino acid fights tides very well, especially for those ladies who get hot flushes of discomfort. Some women sweat at high tide so much that they even have to change completely. For these women, beta-alanine medication for menopause is a real salvation.
In addition to all this, beta-alanine has the following effects on a woman’s body:
- Fights headaches.
- It excretes lactic acid, which stagnates in the muscles.
- Thanks to this amino acid, the woman becomes more efficient, less tired.
- Bela-alanine increases the body's resistance to stress.
- This amino acid boosts immunity.
- Helps in strengthening the muscular and bone skeleton.
- The psychoemotional state is stabilized, mood swings and apathy disappear.
- Acceptance of beta-alanine can somewhat inhibit the aging process and skin aging.
- Controls the metabolic processes: with its help you can get rid of the risk of gaining excess weight during menopause.
- Eliminates the formation of stones and other deposits in the kidneys.
- Keeps normal balance of carbohydrates.
- Helps to cope with edema, does not retain excess water in the body.
Attention! A rather serious advantage of beta-alanine is that it is not addictive. That is, if a woman for some reason decides not to use it again, then she can do it quite easily.
How should I take this drug?
The beta-alanine element is completely harmless to the female body, but only a doctor should prescribe it. If the drug is taken uncontrollably, it can cause a severe form of menopausal disorder. In order to avoid this, you need to use the drug only with the approval of the doctor, and only according to the instructions and the scheme, which he prescribes.
In the case when the symptoms of menopause are pronounced and interfere with the usual way of life for a woman, she is given 3 tablets per day. The first month she must adhere to this dosage, and then gradually reduce it to two tablets per day, and then to one. Complete cessation of the drug is possible only when the tides completely stop tormenting a woman.
In the case when the symptoms of menopause are expressed not too brightly, the drug should be consumed in an amount of a maximum of two tablets per day, and no more. However, the period of use of the drug is quite long: you need to drink it for six months.
Are there analogues of beta-alanine?
There are cases when beta-alanine is simply vital for a woman of climacteric age, and she has an allergic reaction or an individual intolerance to the drug. In this case, the doctor should offer something similar or similar in its action so that the woman is not tormented by the symptoms of menopause. And indeed, analog drugs are available, only they must be prescribed strictly by a gynecologist. And sometimes the woman is confused by the price, and she is looking for something cheaper.
- Feminine. This drug can be tried as an alternative, but you need to make a reservation right away that this is not a drug, but a biological additive. Also, the doctor may advise to use this supplement, as it contains phytoestrogens - female sex hormones, extracted from plants. In this case, from red clover. Dietary supplement Feminal is available in capsule form. It is quite easy to take it: you can drink only one capsule per day with any of the meals. However, the treatment with such a drug will be carried out for quite a long time - about six months. Also, the manufacturer claims that this additive does not have any negative effects on the body and does not cause addiction.
- Menoril. This is also not a medicine, but an additive. It comes in the form of vitamins with various plant extracts. In addition to relieving symptoms of menopause, this drug is a good prevention of bone diseases and diseases of the musculoskeletal system as a whole.
Thus, the symptoms of menopause need to be treated, and it is advisable to do it regularly.
In order for you to find the right treatment and drugs with beta alanine, which are necessary and will help you, you need to consult a doctor: only with its help can you succeed in the difficult task of overcoming the symptoms of menopause.
Component beta-alanine perfectly copes with problems that prevent beautiful ladies from living life to the fullest, so if you have no contraindications, but there are hot flashes, this drug should be used for treatment, and your condition will normalize as soon as possible.
Interesting and informative form on the topic:
The mechanism of pharmacological action
This drug does not contain a hormonal component, but in essence has a similar pharmacological effect. -Alanine and its analogues are also called plant estrogens, phytoestrogens. This acid is constantly produced by the female body, however, during the period of climacteric adjustment, its amount decreases sharply, which causes the formation of autonomic symptoms characteristic of menopause.
Β-alanine with menopause performs the same therapeutic function as hormone replacement therapy. However, unlike the latter, phytoestrogen practically does not cause adverse reactions characteristic of hormone therapy.
If you talk about the pharmacological effects, it is quite diverse:
- The drug directly affects the thermoregulation center, which is located in the brain in the hypothalamus. This leads to relief of symptoms of menopause.
- Inhibited the active production of histamine, respectively, the intensity of its impact on the peripheral vascular bed is reduced. There is no skin characteristic of this state of small vessels, which, in turn, reduces the intensity of menopausal symptoms, such as sweating, hot flashes and sensation of skin heat.
- This amino acid helps to eliminate lactic acid from muscle tissue. As a result, women taking a drug will have a higher fatigue threshold. Patients noted a significant increase in efficiency.
- Acceptance of phytoestrogen helps to stimulate chemical reactions disturbed by menopause in the nervous tissue. This leads to the restoration of the normal emotional background of the patients. Marked relief of anxiety.
- Beta-alanine inhibits the accumulation of free radicals in tissues. This, in turn, stimulates the immune system of the female body and stops the aging process.
- Due to the normalization of heat exchange processes in the tissues of the body, the appearance of so-called false nerve signals about overheating is not allowed. This leads to a decrease in intensity, and in some cases, a complete relief of the symptoms of hot flashes.
- Taking the drug enhances all metabolic processes in the woman's body. Accordingly, the risk of developing such phenomena characteristic of menopause, such as obesity and diabetes, is significantly reduced.
It should be noted that, according to reviews of experts, β-alanine is considered one of the most effective drugs used to relieve menopausal hot flashes. Of course, its therapeutic effect is slightly lower than that of hormonal drugs with similar pharmacological action. However, taking an amino acid does not cause such severe adverse reactions as synthetic estrogens. In addition, it can be easily combined with other drugs, such as antidepressants or antihypertensive drugs.
When the amino acid is prescribed
Instructions for use of beta-alanine states that the main indication for the use of this drug is the symptoms of hot flashes during menopause. However, it does not have to be age-related changes in the woman’s body. The drug has proven itself well when stopping this condition caused by surgery in the female genital area or complication after a specific drug treatment.
Experts note that the amino acid can be recommended in the treatment of cancer pathology, for example, in such patients who have impaired blood clotting and the risk of blood clots is quite high.
β-alanine can be used both in monotherapy and in combination with other drugs, which makes it preferable to hormonal analogues. As a rule, its reception is recommended before the use of artificial estrogen.
Who should take the drug
Unlike hormonal drugs with similar pharmacological action, this amino acid is well tolerated by the body of women. After all, it does not have a negative effect on the cardiovascular system, that is, it does not cause pathology characteristic of patients of this age group. In addition, metabolic processes and the genitourinary system do not suffer.
One of the negative aspects in the treatment of menopausal symptoms of hormonal drugs is a violation of water and electrolyte metabolism. Excess fluid accumulation occurs in the body tissues of the woman. This is what causes the increase in body weight of patients. Beta-alanine will never cause such complications.
A long course of therapy with this amino acid is also unusual, because the drug does not have a characteristic effect for antihistamine drugs. Therefore, the appearance of distraction, inhibition or drowsiness during the entire course of treatment does not threaten the patient. In some cases, long-term treatment with β-alanine is preferred, because it contributes to the deposition of carnosine and pantothenic acid in the body tissues of a woman. They, in turn, stimulate the passage of metabolic and energy processes.
Another important plus: β-alanine is not addictive with long-term medication. In addition, the patient at any time can either stop the treatment with this medication or resume it. In this case, the negative impact on the body will not be provided.
In some cases, the drug is contraindicated
Despite the fact that β-alanine is announced as a practically harmless medicine for a woman's body, however, it can also provoke a violation of health. Для кого может быть опасна данная аминокислота? С осторожностью ее назначают тем пациенткам, у которых спровоцирован аллергический статус, то есть лицам, склонным к развитию аллергий на лекарственные препараты.
However, not β-alanine itself will cause desensitization of the body, but auxiliary components involved in the formation of the pill. An example of such an adjunct is wheat starch. It can cause an allergic reaction in patients with severe gluten allergy. This can manifest itself by itching of the skin of varying intensity, a slight erythema of certain skin areas or rare eruptions like urticaria.
Other side effects when taking β-alanine experts have not been identified. The drug is actually considered harmless. It may even be recommended for the treatment of certain conditions in pregnant and lactating women. In this case, β-alanine will not adversely affect either the body of the expectant mother or the child. However, despite this, you should not take the drug on your own without consulting a doctor. It may be wrong to evaluate your health condition, and it may turn out that this medicine does not make sense because it simply will not help. For treatment will require another tool.
How is the medicine taken
Doctors say that β-alanine is practically harmless to a woman’s body, but self-treatment without endorsement with the doctor can end the patient with a severe form of climacteric disorder and using hormonal drugs for its relief of her. Only the attending physician will be able to choose the right dosage of medication and the duration of the course of therapy. If necessary, he will also add additional medication to the treatment regimen.
The most common treatment regimen with β-alanine is as follows:
- With pronounced symptomatic manifestations of the climacteric state, the daily dosage of the drug can be up to 3 tablets. A course of this therapy can last for about 3 months. Then the dosage of the drug is reduced to 1 or 2 tablets per day. The duration of such treatment instructions for use is not limited. The woman continues to drink β-alanine to obtain a persistent stopping of menopause.
- If the symptoms of menopause are mild, then the daily dose of medication should not exceed 2 tablets. However, the course of such therapy is long, at least six months. Only with such a duration of treatment can we expect the desired therapeutic effect.
It must be remembered that β-alanine refers to drugs of prolonged action. What does this mean? To obtain the necessary therapeutic effect, the active ingredient of the drug must be accumulated in the tissues of the body. That is, immediately the desired result is impossible to achieve. The medicine needs to be taken long enough. Only after this, the symptoms of menopause will become less pronounced.
If this drug is not suitable for a patient for various reasons, can it be replaced with drugs with a similar pharmacological effect? It turns out that a replacement for β-alanine exists. What do gynecologists recommend in this case?
- You can try Feminal, but this is not a drug, but a dietary supplement. Manufacturers recommend it to relieve various manifestations of menopause, as the feminal contains specific estrogens of plant origin, obtained from red clover extract. Available medicine in the form of capsules. Its daily dose is 1 capsule that needs to be consumed together with one of the meals. The course of treatment feminal long enough. Information about the presence of side effects while taking a dietary supplement is not. They are simply not studied.
- Menoryl is also a dietary supplement based on the substance genistein. It can be produced with the addition of a vitamin complex and a plant extract of resveratrol. In this case, the tool is called Menoril Plus and already refers to medicinal substances. In the latter case, in addition to the treatment of symptomatic manifestations during menopause, the drug is recommended for the prevention of osteoporosis.
In addition to the above, we can say that replacement therapy during menopause should be carried out strictly under the supervision of a gynecologist. A woman is not always able to independently assess their health. As a result, through ignorance, minor manifestations of hormonal disorders in the body can gradually develop into quite serious diseases. For their relief, β-alanine intake will not be enough; more serious medications will be required.