Despite the wide selection of medicines today, folk remedies continue to be popular. They are actively used to treat various diseases, including those that negatively affect the process of conception.
It is worth noting that the competent and regular use of some herbs can really give a positive result. The effectiveness of herbal medicine is recognized even by official medicine. Such herbs as sage, red brush, boron uterus - reviews of doctors received the most positive.
However, in order to really improve your health and at the same time not to face negative consequences, before proceeding to herbal medicine, you need to carefully figure out how to use this or that remedy and be sure to consult with the gynecologist.
Borovaya uterus is a perennial medicinal plant that grows in the northern part of the hemisphere, as a rule - in the forest zone. In folk medicine, it is famous for its effectiveness in the treatment of female diseases. That she is almost a panacea for female infertility.
And it is not surprising, because this plant has a very diverse composition, which includes:
- vegetable pigments,
- ascorbic, citric and tartaric acid,
- trace elements.
The plant contains phytohormone, which has an effect similar to progesterone.
The use of boron uterus grass provides an anti-inflammatory effect, accelerates the renewal of damaged tissues, strengthens the body's defenses. It effectively stops bleeding, removes excess fluid from the body and soothes the nervous system.
Uterus borova indications for use has the following:
- monthly cycle failures
- CMM erosion,
- inflammation of the vaginal mucosa,
- malignant and benign tumors,
- adhesive disease
- uterine bleeding,
- hypoplasia of the uterus,
- infectious and inflammatory diseases of the urinary organs.
Despite the fact that ortilia is one-sided - a herbal remedy, and it has a mild effect, you should always remember that it also has some contraindications. For example, obstruction of the fallopian tubes (this increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy).
Also, the uterus of the uterus should not be used for immunodeficiency, poor blood clotting and menstruation. Borovoy uterus is highly undesirable to combine with alcohol.
At the beginning of the treatment of boron uterus, some women note a change in the length of the monthly cycle, as well as the nature and duration of menstruation. In addition, some patients note the exacerbation of chronic gynecological diseases. Afraid of this is not necessary. These phenomena will disappear after a few weeks of therapy.
Patients who suffer from gastritis may experience discomfort in the abdomen. To avoid it - you need to use the medicine in half an hour after eating. In addition to all of the above side effects boron uterus can cause such:
- change in body temperature
- uterine bleeding,
- allergic reactions
- toxic effects on the liver.
This must be taken into account.
The uterine femur for pregnancy is a very effective remedy, so it is not surprising that there are a lot of prescriptions for medicines based on it. However, the most effective of them are:
- Decoction. It is prepared like this: 1 tbsp. l Pour boiling water over the plants, then put in a steam bath and boil for 5 minutes. After that, the tool is poured into a thermos and insist in it for four hours. After the specified time, the liquid is filtered and placed in a cool place, protected from the sun. Take this broth should be 1 tbsp. l 5 times a day.
- Alcohol tincture. This is a more concentrated version of the drug. It can be prepared as follows: 50 g of medicinal herbs should be poured with 500 ml of 40% alcohol (it is not recommended to take vodka for these purposes, it is better to dilute medical alcohol with clean water) and then put the product in a dark, cool place for 21 days. After this period, the drug must be filtered. The tincture should be drunk 20-30 drops three times a day for three months. If desired, before use, the tincture can be diluted with water.
- Solution. He does this: 2 tbsp. l herbs poured 300 ml of hot water. After cooling with this solution, you can syringe.
If a woman for some reason cannot manufacture medicines herself, she can purchase ready-made products from a boron uterus at any pharmacy. In this case, how to carry out therapy, tell the instructions for use. Borovoy uterus can be purchased in the form of tablets, medicinal drops, as well as herbal tea.
Borovaya uterus reviews on the Internet has the most positive. However, it should not be forgotten that women who have received good results carefully observed the dosage of drugs and the rules for their use.
The red brush is a rather rare plant that can be found in the Altai steppes. The healing properties of this herb are primarily due to the presence of phytohormones in it. They help to improve the work of the endocrine system and improve metabolism.
The advantages of phytohormones include the fact that they are quite effective, but at the same time, unlike artificial drugs, they have a more mild effect on the body.
Red brush contributes to conception, but it is not recommended to take it during pregnancy.
In addition to the phytohormones, the red brush contains such components:
- essential oils,
- glycoside salidroside,
- organic acids
- vitamins and trace elements.
Due to the rich composition of the red brush, medicines made on its basis can have the following effects:
- antimicrobial and antiviral,
- soothing and anti-anxiety.
In addition, with regular use of the red brush, patients have a general strengthening of the body.
As for indications, this plant is usually used to treat the following pathologies in women:
- uterine fibroids,
- failures in the monthly cycle,
- uterine bleeding,
- CMM erosion,
- endometrial polyps,
- inflammation of the ovaries and fallopian tubes,
- hormonal disbalance.
It should be noted that these diseases can be treated only after a qualified specialist confirms their presence by conducting various studies. Self-medication is unacceptable!
The following recipes for remedies based on the red brush:
Decoction. 1.5 Art. l chopped root plants pour 350 ml of boiling water, and then boil in a water bath for 10 minutes. In conclusion, the tool must insist in a warm place for 40-50 minutes and strain. In the finished broth add warm boiled water in an amount such that the total volume of the drug reaches 250 ml.
It is necessary to use broth three times a day for half an hour before meal. The course of therapy is a month. Keep the product in the refrigerator. Its shelf life is 2 days. If necessary, this broth can be washed genitals.
Tincture. Grind 1 plant root into a powder and pour a glass of vodka. It is necessary to insist means in the place protected from sunshine for 21 days. It is necessary to use the finished medicine 4 times a day, 30 drops. This tool should not be taken late in the evening, as it has a tonic effect and can cause problems with falling asleep.
Solution. 0.5 tsp. red tinctures of the brush diluted in 400 ml of warm, pre-boiled water. Ready means you need to douche. However, in this case you should not abuse. After the disappearance of unpleasant symptoms, treatment should be stopped immediately. Failure to comply with this rule may lead to the violation of microflora.
If a woman has problems with conception due to uterine fibroids or endometriosis, the remedy should be used in the first phase of the cycle, and if due to PCOS, in the second.
Unfortunately, the red brush, as well as any other tool, has some contraindications. These include hypertension, neurosis, and individual intolerance.
Among the side effects of the red brush can be noted drowsiness, allergic reactions.
The red brush and the uterine boron are among the most effective herbs for the treatment of gynecological diseases, and their combination can give the best therapeutic results. These herbs perfectly complement each other.
In most cases, doctors recommend patients to make tea from them. This is done as follows: 1 tsp. boron uterus and 1 tsp. Red brushes are put in a cup, then poured boiling water. This tool should be infused for 15-20 minutes.
Take it to 1 tbsp. l three times a day for two weeks. After that, a break of 1-2 courses is made and therapy is resumed. You can start taking tea on any day of the menstrual cycle, but it is advisable to do this for 5-6 days.
The use of boron uterus and red brush does not end with the use of teas. In some cases, to increase the likelihood of conception, women make a medicinal tincture of the herbs listed above. It is prepared in the following way: 1 tbsp. l Borovoy uterus and 1 tbsp. l A red brush is poured with a glass of alcohol, after which everything is infused in a dark place for three weeks. Ready tincture needs to be taken 30 drops three times a day, before meals.
The course of such treatment is a month.
Before taking a pine womb and a red brush at the same time for conception, a woman should carefully study the contraindications to the use of both herbs.
Sage - is another plant that is widely known in traditional medicine.
In its structure you can find:
- essential oils,
- acetic and formic acid,
- aromatic resins
- fixed oils,
Sage has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, hemostatic, tonic and fungicidal action.
It contains substances that are similar in structure to human hormones. Due to this, it normalizes hormonal balance and treats infertility caused by the lack of ovulation.
As shown, sage for the growth of follicles and endometrium - one of the most effective means.
In addition, this herb is often prescribed in the presence of a woman:
- painful periods,
- cycle irregularities
- inflammatory processes in the pelvis,
- reduce sexual desire.
With regard to contraindications, among these can be distinguished: endometriosis, endometrial hyperplasia and hormone-dependent tumors, epilepsy, susceptibility to seizures, kidney inflammation, severe coughing, hyperthyroidism.
Before embarking on ovulation stimulation, a woman needs to measure basal temperature or perform a test. This is necessary in order to understand when the sex cell reaches its maximum size. Only then can you make a treatment schedule.
Stimulation of ovulation folk remedies in this case should begin on day 3-4 of the cycle and continue until the sex cell reaches its maximum size. So, with a cycle of 28 days, the end of therapy will fall on the 11-12 day of the cycle, with a cycle of 21 days - on 9-10, and at 32 days - on 16-17.
Sage to stimulate ovulation and eliminate gynecological diseases can be taken in different forms:
- Infusion. 1 tbsp. l crushed leaves pour 250 ml of boiling water, tightly cover all with a lid and let it brew for 10-15 minutes. Take the medicine should be 1/3 cup 4 times a day.
- Decoction. 1 tbsp. l dry grass pour 250 ml of water, then put the container in a water bath and warm it for 15 minutes. After this time, the broth should be drained and diluted with warm, pre-boiled water, so that its volume reaches 250 ml. Store this medicine can be no more than 12 hours. They need to do douching in the morning and evening.
- Tea. 1 hour of grass, pour a glass of hot water (80 degrees) and allow the agent to infuse for 10-15 minutes. This tea should be taken 1 time per day in a dosage of 250 ml.
Alcohol tincture of sage is not recommended, as it may be toxic to the child.
Applying sage for ovulation and conception, a woman may notice such side effects as itching, indigestion, loss of appetite, migraine, irritability, hallucinations.
With a pine womb
Many are interested in whether sage and boron womb are compatible. With reduced estrogen, it is not recommended to use a boron uterus for a woman. Failure to comply with this rule may exacerbate the situation. To normalize the hormones such patients need to combine receiving boron uterus and sage.
The treatment scheme for conceiving sage and boron womb is very simple. Sage should be used before ovulation, and the pine forest - after. In addition, during the use of boron uterus, you need to use a variety of medicinal herbs that have a progestogenic effect.
Thus, the work of the endocrine organs will improve, the patency of the fallopian tubes will increase, and the immunity will be slightly reduced. The latter is necessary so that male gametes are not rejected in the woman’s body, like alien bodies. All this together will significantly increase the chances of conception.
Before stimulating ovulation with folk remedies or initiating gynecological disease therapy, a woman is recommended to visit a doctor and undergo a thorough medical examination.
The latter must include a blood test for hormones (preferably all). Thus, it will be possible to understand which hormones in the blood are not enough, and which on the contrary - there is a surplus. This is extremely important, since on the basis of the data obtained it will become clear how to drink a pine womb, sage and a red brush when planning a pregnancy.
Do not forget about the contraindications to the use of medicinal herbs. After reviewing them before the start of therapy, a variety of undesirable consequences can be avoided. Herbs for ovulation and pregnancy, which contain phytohormones, can not be combined with hormonal drugs of artificial origin.
When treating herbs you need to be patient. Instant effect in this case should not be expected. Fully evaluate the results of therapy can, as a rule, in the third month of admission, but the first improvements in the body will begin to occur a little earlier - after about 2-4 weeks.
During herbal medicine, a woman must go on an ultrasound once every 2-3 months and at the same time donate blood for hormones. This will help assess the effectiveness of treatment, help identify negative changes in time and avoid side effects.
In appearance, Rhodiola resembles a globular pillow.
Many-headed wide rhizomes from below pass into woody, vertical root. The bottom of the stalk and the top of the root form a caudex - a powerful core that thickens, which is covered on top with the remnants of last year's stalks. Cut the root have a pleasant aroma, similar to the smell of roses.
Stems erect or curved, unbranched, thin, depart directly from the rhizome and are surrounded by last year's leaves of a reddish hue, which formed the basis of the name. Leaves alternate, twisted, entire, flat, have the shape of a triangle or a semicircle and brown or brownish color. Located close to each other and have a length of up to 8 cm, it is very easy to fall away.
Flowers of yellow or yellow-green color are collected in the final corymbose, racemose or capitate-corymbose inflorescences of 3-5 flowers, mostly dioecious. Perianth spliced at the base and has a dark red or yellowish-red color. The fruit is a straight leaflet with a short spout. Seeds are small, numerous.
Flowering occurs in June-July.
The following beneficial substances were found in the red brush:
- essential oil, bactericidal, sedative, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, analgesic, wound healing effects,
- antraglycosides that improve the motility of the large intestine and have a laxative effect,
- organic acids, participating in the process of blood formation, being a source of iron, potassium, magnesium, improving the gastrointestinal tract. Positive effect on the state of the vascular wall, optimize metabolism, reduce blood cholesterol, neutralize and eliminate toxins and free radicals, strengthen the immune system,
- sterols that normalize blood cholesterol, increase the body's defenses and prevent the development of autoimmune reactions,
- phenols that strengthen blood vessels and prevent their narrowing. Prevent the deposition of cholesterol
- flavonoids that reduce vascular permeability, normalize blood pressure and heart rate, eliminate inflammation and stimulate the activity of the adrenal cortex,
- phytohormones that regulate the balance of hormones in the human body, lowering blood pressure, activating tissue regeneration, restoring the function of the reproductive and nervous systems. They have a preventive effect against malignant neoplasms,
- glycosides, in particular, salidrozid, which has antifungal, antibacterial effect, has oncoprotective and adaptogenic effect. Also contributes to the elimination of endocrine disruptions in gynecological diseases and pathologies of the adrenal glands and thyroid gland,
- waxes that accelerate the healing process of skin lesions, have astringent and bactericidal properties,
- tannins, characterized by anti-inflammatory, wound healing, bactericidal, bacteriostatic and astringent actions,
- betaines that protect the body during stressful situations, positively affect the liver and joints,
- anthocyanins with antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effects,
- elements: manganese, chromium, cobalt, selenium, gum, zinc, silver, copper, nickel, molybdenum and vitamin C, which in a complex have an immunostimulating, strengthening, regenerating effect, as well as an antioxidant effect,
- there is also a number of substances necessary for the life of the plant, such as fats, proteins, sugars, etc.
Useful properties of the red brush
One of the most unique properties of the plant is its ability to launch reserves of protective forces and mobilize the human body to fight the disease, which eliminates the cause of pathology.
The increase in the energy potential of the organism makes it possible to effectively use the plant in the treatment of chronic fatigue, beriberi and seasonal depression. Soft tonic, adaptogenic effects and a detrimental effect on pathogenic microflora helps in the treatment of diseases of viral and bacterial etiology.
The plant has the following positive effects:
- normalization of hormonal levels and the functioning of the endocrine system,
- acceleration of tissue healing, including bone,
- blood pressure stabilization
- normalization of the central nervous system, sedative effect,
- cleansing the body, as well as blood from toxins and free radicals,
- normalization of blood count
- elimination of inflammatory reactions
- lowering cholesterol
- elimination of pain,
- anticarcinogenic, oncoprotective effect,
- prevention and elimination of cerebral vascular spasms,
- increase in physical and mental reserves
- increase in hemoglobin,
- improvement of resistance to infectious agents, activation of body defenses,
- rejuvenation of the body.
Indications for use
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system, blood and lymphatic system: atherosclerosis, anemia, increased intracranial pressure, lymph node disease, leukemia, heart disease,
- In gynecology: mastopathy, uterus fibroids, cystic and polycystic, painful and very abundant menstruation, dis- and amenorrhea, menstrual failure, uterine bleeding, cervical erosion, endometriosis, adnexitis, infertility, endometrial polyps and cervix uteri, menopause ,
- Male genital diseases: infertility, oligospermia, prostatitis, prostate adenoma, weakening of potency,
- Urinary system diseases: cystitis, pyelonephritis,
- Endocrinological pathologies: hypothyroidism, hormonal disorders, thyroiditis, goiter, diabetes mellitus,
- Diseases of the digestive system: dysbacteriosis,
- Neurological pathologies: neurosis, epilepsy, concussion,
- ENT pathology: antritis,
- Bone fractures
- Infectious diseases: a wide group of pathologies caused by bacteria, viruses or fungi.
- Oncological diseases: as a treatment and prevention of oncology. Oncoprotector properties were studied by Polish scientists in an experimental work on mice, during which the alcohol extract of the red brush was effective against tumor cells.
The plant is a natural phytohormone, so it can be a safe and natural alternative to hormone replacement therapy, traditionally driven by synthetic hormonal drugs. Artificially synthesized hormones can disrupt the natural production of their own hormones, make a person dependent on drugs forever. Phytohormones do not have such serious side effects as, for example, the risk of vascular thrombosis, which is characteristic of synthetic drugs.
Adaptogenic and immunomodulating properties of the red brush allow the female body to develop resistance to adverse environmental factors, prevent the development of diseases and mobilize protective barriers. Therefore, plant preparations are recommended when planning pregnancy for the prevention of benign tumors, inflammation, hormone imbalance.
Also, plant preparations are indicated for the activation of immunity, recovery after protracted diseases, operations and as universal means for rejuvenating the body.
General rules for the preparation and use of red brush preparations
Most often, the root of the plant is taken in the form of decoctions and infusions. Here are a few rules on how to make and drink the red brush:
- It is impossible to brew raw materials with boiling water when preparing an infusion, the optimum T of water is 70-80 С,
- Alcohol tinctures are preferably made on 40% alcohol, and not on vodka,
- Decoction and infusion can be stored no more than 2-3 days, alcohol tinctures are stored for a long time, 12 months or more.
- The main reception scheme:
- The first dose of the drug should be before 9 am, half an hour before breakfast,
- The second reception - before lunch, 60 minutes,
- The third reception - until 19.00, half an hour before meals (a later reception can provoke insomnia). This scheme should be followed during treatment, unless otherwise indicated in the recipe,
- You can not combine the use of plant preparations with hormonal means of plant (hops, licorice, etc.) and synthetic origin,
- Treatment is carried out by courses, after which a 15-day break is required.
- Course duration - 1-3 months.
The use of herbs in gynecology
Herbs red brush and boron uterus are very interesting for traditional medicine because of their enormous potential. Particularly interested in the field of gynecology. Folk healers have long been using agents from the uterus of the uterus and the red brush for inflammation, cancer of the reproductive system, as well as for infertility.
Although there are a myriad of medicines that provide treatment for pathologies of the genitourinary system, but there is no one correct recipe for all. And it is not only in the personal characteristics of women and in the duration of the course of the disease. The problem lies in the general destructive action of the processes that occur in the urogenital system of a woman. Inflammation that affects the uterus and appendages very soon loses its local appearance. Naturally, it includes the endocrine system, whose function is the production of hormones. Following it, the cardiovascular system also suffers.
Since there are still no drugs of a complex effect on women's problems, the pinecone uterus and the red brush cause considerable interest in traditional medicine. These herbs are complex chemical composition. It is believed that herbal treatment is much more responsive to the needs of the human body, rather than therapy with synthetic medicines. Moreover, this point of view is voiced not only by herbalists, but also by WHO experts, who advise to expand knowledge of herbs and actively apply them in traditional medicine.
Therapeutic potential of the uterine pine forest
Borovoy uterus often heal the pathology of the digestive tract and childbirth system. The herb relieves various inflammations, has a diuretic and antibacterial effect.
If you take borovoy uterus, then it:
- cleans the blood
- boosts immunity
- aligns hormones,
- helps to cope with toxicosis
- relieves pain during menstruation,
- helps to regulate the menstrual cycle
- is an effective cure for infertility
- helps in the treatment of various inflammatory processes.
However, it should be noted that the herb is used exclusively in the first trimester of pregnancy, since in later weeks it can cause miscarriage.
Use of grass for conception
Borovoy uterus is used, brewing tea from it, as a solution for douching, and also from it is prepared tincture on alcohol. To make tea you need:
The grass is poured with hot boiled water, then the tea is allowed to brew for 15 minutes. Drink this tool for 1 tbsp. l before each main meal. If there is a desire to prepare the tincture, then take 2.5 tbsp. l herbs and 2 cups of alcohol. Borovoy uterus is poured with alcohol and placed in a dark and non-hot place. Withstand this tincture for 2 weeks. How should this medicine be taken? The regimen is simple: 25 drops, 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The positive effect of taking grass is in the absorption of adhesions, which contributes to the elimination of foci of disease. The herb is famous for its safety and gentle action on the organs. In addition, it contains a significant amount of trace elements that are indispensable for supporting the health of the body. The treatment of this disease is carried out using alcohol tincture.
For its manufacture will require:
- 60 g dry grass
- 2 cups 40% alcohol.
The components are connected, and the vessel with them is removed in the basement. The period of exposure funds - 14 days. After this time, the tincture is better to filter. Treatment involves a course of 3 months, during which the medication is taken daily for 1 tsp, three times a day.
With uterine myoma
For the treatment of this pathology is applied tincture of the plant, prepared according to the above recipe. Treatment means lasts for 3 months, during which the tincture is drunk according to the following scheme: 3 weeks of admission, and then a week of rest. In order to enhance the effect of the agent, the tincture of the red brush can be used additionally. Nevertheless, the red brush for myoma, due to the rarity of the plant, is used less frequently.
The healing properties of the red brush
Incredible benefits of the plant lies in its specific composition. The herb is a concentrate of phytohormones, and therefore many gynecological diseases are also treated with a red brush.
For example, this is a good option when:
- failures in the menstrual cycle,
- hormonal disorders,
- libido problems
Remedy for menopause
It is no secret that hormones change in the climax in the female body. Such changes are associated for women with a considerable number of negative points. There is a decrease in ovarian function, initially the intervals between menstruations increase, and then they disappear altogether, dizziness, lethargy, sweating and insomnia are noted. If you drink boron uterus and red brush complex, you can significantly reduce the unpleasant symptoms at this time.
Separately, a red brush is used to make a decoction. For this take:
- 1 tbsp. l dried grass root,
- 300 ml of water.
The ingredients are boiled over low heat and then the mixture is boiled for 15-17 minutes. Then the broth is allowed to stand for about an hour. For use it is better to take strained broth, flavored with a spoon of honey. Use this tool three times a day, about 45 days.
Red brush with endometriosis contributes to the alignment of hormonal levels, the resorption of adhesions and the elimination of foci of the disease. Often resort to the procedure of douching. To prepare a therapeutic solution, take a teaspoon of tincture and dissolve it in 0.5 liters of warm water. Douching is carried out twice a day, for 14 days. According to the same scheme, a red brush is used for ovarian cysts.
Uterine collection on the basis of the red brush wonderfully fights against infertility. Grass contributes to the stabilization of ovulation processes. However, you cannot drink it during pregnancy. In order to prepare a remedy for infertility, you must take 2.5 tbsp. l herbs and pour them with 260 ml of water. Prepare a decoction on low heat for about 10 minutes. Next, it is defended for an hour, then filtered and diluted with boiled water to obtain 250 ml of the drink. The broth is used from the time of ovulation three times a day for about a month.
Joint reception of herbs
The best result is the one-time use of the red brush and the boron uterus, because the herbs complement each other. Often, they prepare tea. To do this, the pine forest and the red brush are taken in the same proportions and poured 250 ml of hot water. An infusion of a boron uterus and a red brush is used according to a certain pattern: they drink the remedy for 14 days, then they take 1-2 weeks off and repeat the course again. Use the remedy in a tablespoon, 3 times throughout the day, and begin therapy permissible in any phase of the cycle.
Red brush and boron uterus, the combined use of which gives a phenomenal result, are often used in the form of tincture. To prepare it, take a tablespoon of each plant and pour them with a glass of alcohol. Insist the medicine for 20 days in a dark place, and then take 30 drops, before breakfast, at lunch and in the evening.
You should refrain from taking funds on the basis of these herbs with their individual intolerance, as well as in the following cases:
- with gastritis,
- pressure drops
- pregnancy and lactation,
- obstruction of the fallopian tubes,
- elevated temperature and mental excitability.
You should not take these herbs along with other hormonal drugs, since you may experience weakness, lethargy, headache, nausea and gastrointestinal disorders, and also changes in the menstrual cycle are likely. As a rule, herbs do not block ovulation, but they are quite capable of causing a shift in its duration.
Healing uterus based recipes
To cook the broth, pour 2 tbsp. tablespoons chopped herbs two cups of boiling water, keep warm for 2 hours. Strain. Take half a cup 4 times a day before meals.
To prepare the tincture, 50 g of dry grass pour 0.5 liters of high-quality vodka, leave for two weeks in a warm dark place. Drink 35-40 drops 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
For douching: insist two tablespoons of herbs, filled with a glass of boiling water for 2-3 hours.
The course of treatment ranges from two months to six months. The duration of receiving boron uterus in various diseases depends on the severity of the disease. It is believed that for each year of the disease you need to drink 200-250 ml of tincture. For example, if the inflammatory process lasts for three years, then you need to drink 600-750 ml of tincture.
Red brush affects not the effect, but the cause of the disease. If you feel weakened immunity and want to maintain your health and youth, the red brush is recommended as a natural immunostimulator. Particular attention should be paid to this plant during periods of protracted illness, with severe injuries and prolonged use of antibiotics. The plant has a pronounced hemostatic and mild tonic effect, relieves spasms of cerebral vessels, accelerates the healing of wounds and fractures.
The red brush is used to successfully treat the following diseases: adnexitis, anemia, atherosclerosis, insomnia, kidney disease, liver disease, thyroid disease, painful and irregular monthly cycles, gynecology, hormonal disorders, dysbiosis, immunity, cysts, polyps, menopause, leukemia, neurosis , fibroids, fibromas, mastopathy, male and female infertility, menstrual disorders, breast and uterus tumors, cancer, pyelonephritis, cerebral spasms of the brain, cystitis, epilepsy, erosion, endometriosis.
Tanning agents, antraglycosides, essential oils, organic acids, sugars, proteins, fats, waxes, sterols, tertiary alcohols, phenols, glycosides, flavonoids, manganese, zinc, chromium, cobalt, gum, copper, nickel, silver molybdenum
The red brush creates in the woman's body the conditions that prevent the disease from developing and affect the urogenital system as a whole. The unique property of the red brush is to rejuvenate the body. This plant improves mental and physical performance, improves blood composition. Increases resistance to infectious diseases.
The reception of the red brush is incompatible with the intake of hormones of synthetic and natural origin. Among the herbs such are hops, clover, licorice, cocklebur and others. Brush admission with blood pressure above 180/100 is undesirable.
Recipes for the joint reception of boron uterus and red brush
Reception of these two herbs takes place in four stages. Each stage is designed for two weeks with a break of one to two weeks depending on the state of health. When sharing the grass should be taken on an empty stomach one hour before meals three times a day. Morning reception should be no later than 9.00, at lunch - an hour before meals, evening reception - until 19.00. Infusion is taken on 1 tbsp. spoon with a small amount of natural honey. After completing the course, re-treatment, if necessary, can be started not earlier than in a month.
To prepare this Art. spoon pour a glass of hot water. Cover and heat in a water bath for 15–20 minutes, cool at room temperature and strain. Squeeze out the remnants of grass. The resulting liquid to bring to a volume of 1 cup of cooled boiled water. Полученный настой следует хранить в сухом темном месте не более трех суток.
To prepare alcohol tinctures, pour 25 grams of each herb into a glass container, pour 480 ml of high-quality vodka. Let it stand for two weeks in a dark place. Take 5 ml three times a day on an empty stomach. The duration of treatment is from 14 days to several months.
To prepare a decoction of 30 g of each herb pour 260 ml of hot water (not boiling water). The mixture is placed in a water bath, hold for a quarter of an hour, not allowing to boil. Strain, take 15 ml.
Healing properties of the red brush
The shape of the plant resembles a brush, which is why the name of the people was born - the red brush. In pharmacies, it is also sold under the official one - a four-membered radiola. In Russia, the radiometer grows only in Siberia - in the Sayan and Altai mountains.
Healing is only the root. But it is harvested only after flowering, during this period the greatest amount of nutrients accumulates. Radiol contains sterols (important vegetable fats), phenols (antioxidants), tannins.
They all have anti-inflammatory, astringent, antibacterial. As well as a whole range of trace elements, as zinc, manganese, nickel, molybdenum - substances that are vital for humans. Some help the heart, others help the vessels.
As a result, the red brush has a wide range of effects on the body:
- accelerates tissue regeneration
- lowers cholesterol,
- prevents vasoconstriction
- relieves inflammation
- strengthens the immune system
- reduces sugar
- lowers the pressure.
It is well known that estrogen stimulates the appearance of rounded feminine forms. But few people know that it stimulates brain activity, improves intellectual abilities, memory and attention.
Yet most often this natural medicine is used to correct hormone production. Unlike many synthetic drugs, the plant does not cause dependence. Radiola helps with many diseases of the reproductive system, such as endometriosis, myoma, mastopathy, polycystic. Reduces pain in critical days, and improves health during menopause.
"Male" problems the plant also helps to solve, struggling with prostate adenoma and infertility.
Benefit of a boron uterus
It has a beautiful official name - ortilia from the family Vereskov. It also grows in the Northern Hemisphere, in Altai. All parts except roots are considered healing.
The herb contains vitamin C, coumarins - substances that have an antiseptic effect, as well as antioxidants, arbutin - an element that has an anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effect.
There are resins that destroy bacteria and disinfect wounds, organic acids have a beneficial effect on the mucous membrane. Borovoy uterus is prescribed for:
- gastrointestinal diseases (gastritis, colitis),
- exchange disorders (rheumatism, gout),
- diabetes mellitus
- endocrine disorders.
Most often in folk medicine, the herb is used to treat "female" problems:
- ovarian dysfunction,
- early menopause,
- inflammatory - cystitis, vaginitis,
- failure of the menstrual cycle
Radiol suspends the growth of malignant tumors, triggers regeneration. This is one of its most valuable properties.
How to take together two herbs
Most often, herbalists designate the reception of these plants alternately. In composition and action, both are similar, only partly complement each other.
Therefore, in general, when used in pairs, the effect is enhanced. Therefore, it is important not to use both plants containing phytohormones, such as hops or licorice.
- With myoma. Helps alcohol tincture in the collection of herbs. Take three times a day, 20 drops, dissolved in water.
- With climax. Often used alcohol tincture in the collection of both herbs. 1/2 of a small spoon diluted in 150 ml of water, drink in the morning and in the afternoon, until 7 o'clock in the evening. It is necessary to undergo a course of treatment, which is determined by the doctor.
- From cysts, endometriosis. Drink herbs separately. First, 14 days - one, after the same interval (two weeks) - another. Then repeat the cycle. For these problems, you can use the charges cooked on the water - a decoction or infusion.
- With erosion. You can make candles yourself. Scald dry herbs with boiling water to disinfect, and then add a binding element - petroleum jelly: for 40 grams of grass - 120 ml of fat. Mix well and put in the closet at room temperature for a week. Then form the candles. To prevent melting, you can store in the refrigerator. To apply for the night of 10 days in a row. On critical days, the procedure is not carried out.
The definition itself means that the drug is required to be boiled, boiled. But for a red brush, a temperature of 100 C is contraindicated, useful substances begin to die. The ideal temperature is not more than 80 C. Therefore, from this plant to cook the broth can only be a couple.
Broth radioli. A full tablespoon of raw materials pour 250 ml of water. Heat on the steam bath for 5 minutes. Let it brew for an hour. To accept in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening, having divided all volume into three portions.
Decoction boron uterus. 70 g of grass pour 300 ml of water. Cook on medium heat for 7-8 minutes. After 3 hours, strain. Drink a tablespoon four times a day.
Broth from the collection. Mix 1 tbsp. boron uterus and radioli. Pour the mixture with hot water, but not boiling water. 10 minutes in the water bath. Turn off the heat and leave under the lid for 2 hours. After straining, take half a glass three times a day before meals.
All healing potions help, as anti-inflammatory drugs. And also align hormonal levels.
For all the decoctions the same reception mode is desirable:
- until 9:00 am,
- an hour before lunch
- before dinner, but no later than 19:00.
The use of infusions
This is the least concentrated version of the drug. But with this method of preparation saves more nutrients, and in particular, vitamin C.
Infusion of pine uterus. 100 g of grass pour 500 ml of hot water at a temperature of about 90 ° C and leave for 3 hours wrapped in heat. Before use, strain.
Infusion can be applied inside - drink 1/3 cup three times a day. And as a douching. The duration of the course should be determined by a specialist; if used too long, the microflora can be disturbed.
Infusion red brush. 1 tbsp. chopped root pour a glass of hot water. Insist warm for about 1 hour. Strain before taking. Take 3 times a day for 100 ml.
Preparing a decoction so as to use it for 1-2 days. Longer it is not stored.
Infusion of the collection. For the preparation of the collection should be mixed in equal parts of the two herbs. 30 g of the mixture and pour a glass of hot water. Stew on a steam bath for 10 minutes. After filtration, bring the volume to the initial one, topping up with warm water. Take three times a day, 70-100 ml. Infusion can be stored for two days, and it is desirable in the refrigerator.
Use of alcohol tincture
Tincture is used to equalize the hormonal imbalance and strengthen the immune system. It helps men solve problems with potency.
Tincture is prepared on the basis of alcohol, experienced herbalists do not recommend the use of vodka. This form is the most powerful of all, because it squeezes the elements to the maximum. On the one hand, this is good, because the therapeutic effect is pronounced. On the other hand, caution should be exercised; high concentrations are unsafe.
Tincture of the collection of herbs. At 50 grams of dry raw materials, 0.5 liters of alcohol 40% is required. Mix in a glass container and leave in a dark place for 20 days. The standard method of administration is to dilute 30 drops into one third of a cool glass of water. Drink three times a day before meals.
Tincture radioli. It relieves pain in critical days, normalizes the cycle, levels hormones.
100 g of crushed roots pour 1 liter of alcohol 40%. Insist on three weeks. Allowed to accept on the 21st day. However, you can only strain after the 30th day. Take 3 times a day, 40 drops, pre-dissolved in a glass of water.
Tincture of ortilia is prepared according to the same principle.
You may be interested in an article about the treatment of pneumonia at home.
Here you will learn all about how to treat liver cysts.
When the effect comes
Do not wait for magic. The treatment process can be delayed for half a year. Herbs do not solve in one moment the problems that have accumulated over the years. If someone helped in a month or one and a half, then the violations were minor.
It is very important to comply with all prescriptions of specialists during the period of herbal medicine, to clearly maintain the terms of coursework and the day regimen. And also do not forget to monitor the changes - to do a blood test for hormones and ultrasound examination.
The unique functions of uterine boron
The scientific definition for this amazing plant is orthilia one-sided. This perennial grass from the heather family grows on the territory of Belarus, Ukraine and Russia, where it is most often found in mixed and coniferous forests of a temperate climate. For the manufacture of medicines used the entire green part of the plant - leaves, flowers and stem, containing a large number of useful active substances and trace elements. To harvest useful raw materials can be from April to November, placing fresh plants for drying in shady places with good ventilation.
The therapeutic characteristics of this plant include the ability to disinfect, eliminate inflammation and tumors, thin the blood, and also normalize the current hormonal level. In addition, this herb is used for general health promotion, internal balancing of beneficial elements and maintaining tone.
Treatment of diseases for which the uterus is successfully used:
- the presence of fibroids,
- violation of the hormonal level,
- ovarian dysfunction,
- menopause disorders
- cervical erosion,
- adhesive processes.
What shows the exclusivity of the red brush
The plant, called the red brush, also known as Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelny, is unique in that it contains a high level of phytohormones. All the beneficial substances are in the root of this herb, which has a reddish tint. It contains a large number of nutrients, essential oils and immunostimulants. The territory where the red brush is spread is very limited, therefore it is almost impossible to find or grow this medicinal plant on your own. This very rare plant is found only in the Altai Mountains, where it grows on the slopes of rocky mountains.
It is important that using the red brush eliminates the main causes of the disease, and not just its symptoms. The excellent medicinal effect of the red brush extends to the urogenital and endocrine systems, and also increases the body's protective barrier, enhancing immunity.
In addition, this amazing plant can increase efficiency, fight against various types of fungal infections, viruses, and also promotes cell renewal. Therefore, it is very important to understand what a red brush is, how to drink, what it cures and what its features are.
The action of the red brush leads to improvements in protein metabolism in the cells, which allows the body to better adapt to changes in external factors, become more resilient, and recover from significant physical and emotional stress. After taking the drug from this plant, there is also a significant improvement in the work of the heart due to strong stimulation.
Borovaya uterus and red brush are perfectly combined with each other, as they complement and enhance the therapeutic effect. Complex chemical compounds in the composition of these herbs successfully affect the body in the treatment of serious female diseases.
With the general use of these plants, each of them performs its own separate functions. Finding out what is better - a pine-forest uterus or a red brush, it can be concluded that each of them has its own unique characteristic properties to restore various functions of the body, but the simultaneous use of two herbs increases their effectiveness many times.
For example, the uterus of the uterus eliminates inflammation and has an antimicrobial effect, and the use of the red brush is associated with the ability to stabilize the hormone level. In some cases, the drug from this plant not only contributed to the favorable course of pregnancy, but also completely cured infertility. However, it should be remembered that due to the high concentration of phytohormones, you should see a doctor before using these drugs to consult and take tests to check the level of hormones in your body.
What diseases can use the drugs from these herbs
The use of drugs from these two herbs is associated with gynecological diseases: the presence of inflammatory processes, fibroids, myomas, endometriosis formations, mastopathy. Especially useful will be the use of these drugs for women who suffer from menopausal disorders and hormonal changes in the body. In these cases, regular intake of this collection eliminates nervousness, and improves well-being.
Tincture of boron uterus and red brush helps to restore body forces and leads to a significant rejuvenating effect. In addition, the combination of these two drugs successfully treats such female diseases:
- hormone levels,
- thyroid malfunction,
- the presence of formations in the mammary gland,
- benign tumor,
The basic principles of the use of drugs from boron uterus and red brush
Borovaya uterus grass and red brush are most common in the form of a decoction, water infusion or tincture of alcohol. The drug can be bought at the pharmacy in the finished form, but you can very easily make yourself. However, before you start using this drug, you must visit the doctor to get individual consultations and determine the necessary dosages in each case.
With the help of alcohol, you can reach the maximum concentration of medicinal substances, so the tincture has a more effective effect than a decoction or water infusion. For the preparation of alcohol tinctures will need pure medical alcohol, which must be diluted to a concentration of 40 degrees, as well as a glass container. It is necessary to take 15 grams of each herb, and pour all of this with 250 ml of alcohol. After about 13-14 days, the tincture will be ready.
Many are interested in the question of how to drink a pine womb and a red brush. One of the proven methods is to take these infusions three times during the day before meals, diluting a teaspoon of the drug in half a glass of water. Reception to carry out throughout the period from two weeks to 5-6 months. In addition, an effective therapeutic effect has a special regimen of taking this drug from two herbs. It consists of four periods of two weeks each. For the best effect between these periods, you should take breaks for 7-14 days.
Borovaya uterus and red brush, how to take and at what time? The tincture is applied on an empty stomach, 3 times daily, tentatively an hour before eating. As for the time of admission, here it is necessary to adhere to such rules: in the morning take the drug no later than 9 hours, and in the evening - no later than 19 hours, since it has a tonic effect.
In addition to the simultaneous use of the drug from two medicinal plants, a very good way can be the alternate use of each of these herbs separately. As a basic schedule of admission, you can use a special scheme described above, with a duration of four periods of two weeks. With each new cycle, you can apply each of these herbs in turn. Such a phased treatment can last about 6 months, since it has virtually no side effects and the body does not get tired of this method of treatment.
Also very effective will be the combination of these plants and other herbs, such as sage, elecampus and knotweed. Selecting the ratio of components will help competent and professional approach to a particular disease and the characteristics of the body.
In ancient times, when there were no medical institutions, herbalists and healers were engaged in the treatment of diseases. The girls turned to them if there were problems with conception. As a medicine, healers gave a bunch of medicinal plants, among which a grassland pine forest and a red brush occupied a special place.
If the whole problem was a lack of hormones, then the treatment was completed successfully.
The composition and properties of the red brush
This plant has a second name - Rhodiola is cold. The shape resembles a brush, hence its name. It is the strongest phytohormone and regulates the work of the organs of the endocrine system. Healing in the plant is only the root system, which is harvested after flowering. At this time, the maximum amount of useful substances accumulates in the roots.
Explain the healing effect of the application can be a unique chemical composition. During the study in the plant found:
- Essential oils, having bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, analgesic properties.
- Antraglycosides, which have a small laxative effect and improve bowel function.
- Organic acids - participate directly in the process of blood formation, strengthen blood vessels, reduce cholesterol levels, promote the elimination of toxic substances, activate the immune system.
- Sterols increase the body's defenses.
- Phenols Do not allow vessels to narrow.
- Flavonoids normalize blood pressure, reduce the intensity of the inflammatory process.
- Phytohormones herbs Borovaya uterus and red brush perfectly regulate the balance of hormones in the body, restore the function of the reproductive organs, prevent the formation of malignant tumors.
- Glycosides possess antibacterial and antifungal properties, eliminate failures in the endocrine system.
- Wax accelerates the healing of the skin surface, has an astringent and bactericidal effect.
- Tannins promote healing of wounds, elimination of inflammatory process.
- Betaine help the body relive stress.
- Anthocyanins fight bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- In the composition, various chemical elements, which play an important role in the body.
Phytohormones of the red brush not only normalize the functioning of the endocrine system, but also improve brain function, intellectual activity, strengthen memory, attention.
Indications for use red brush
The uterus and the red brush are most commonly used together, but each plant has its own range of uses. For Rhodiola, indications for use are as follows:
- Pathology of the heart and blood vessels.
- High intracranial pressure.
- Diseases of the lymphatic system, including leukemia.
- Women's problems: mastopathy, fibroids, fibroma, endometriosis, polycystic disease, painful menstruation, violation of the menstrual cycle, inflammatory processes in the genitals, infertility.
- The herb helps in the treatment of male diseases: prostatitis, reduce potency, infertility.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Disorders of the endocrine system.
- Problems in the digestive tract.
- Pathologies of the nervous system: neurosis, epilepsy.
- Infectious diseases provoked by fungi, viruses and bacteria.
- Treatment and prevention of cancer.
In medical practice, most often the red brush and the uterus of the uterus, the use of which will be described later, are used to correct hormonal background.
Useful qualities of boron uterus
The plant has the scientific name Ortilia is one-sided. Unlike the red brush, the whole plant possesses medicinal properties, except for the root system. The green parts of the pine forest contain:
- Vitamins and trace elements.
- Coumarins that have an antiseptic effect.
- Arbutin, which has anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effect.
- Resinous substances that destroy bacteria.
- Organic acids.
Borovaya uterus is recommended for use in the following pathologies:
- diseases of the stomach and intestines,
- inflammatory diseases of the respiratory system,
- metabolic disorders,
- diseases of the endocrine system.
But most often the plant is used in the treatment of female diseases, such as:
- disruption of the ovaries,
- the onset of early menopause,
- inflammatory processes
- failure of the monthly cycle
The plant is able to suspend the growth of cancerous tumors, accelerates the processes of regeneration.
Combined use of herbs
The properties of a boron uterus and a red brush are multiplied many times if herbs are used together. Simultaneous reception also allows you to gently get rid of the exacerbation, which is observed at the beginning of the course of therapy. The toning and immunomodulating action of the red brush softens the active effect of boron uterus phytohormones.
The great merit of the herbal complex is that they eliminate not the symptoms of diseases, but fight directly with their causes.
The red brush and the uterus of the uterus are jointly able to cure the following ailments:
- infections of the reproductive organs,
- inflammation of the bladder,
- uterine bleeding,
- fibroma of the uterus,
A wonderful effect is given by the treatment of a boron uterus and a red brush for endometriosis.
Having begun a course of therapy, it is necessary to remember that there will be no instant result, especially in cases where problems have accumulated over the years.
Properly preparing a remedy
The degree of impact on the body depends on the correctness of the preparation of medicinal infusion. Tips you can give these:
- It is impossible to brew herbs with boiling water, the temperature should be around 75-85 degrees.
- Preparation of infusions and decoctions is recommended only in a water bath, the process of boiling reduces the therapeutic effect.
- For the preparation of alcoholic infusion is recommended to take 40% alcohol, and not vodka.
Folk healers recommend treatment, alternating the use of herbs, but argue that the most effective use of red brush grass and boron uterus at the same time.
Consider how to properly prepare the decoction:
- Given that the effect of boiling water on the red brush is undesirable, preparing a decoction for a couple. For this, a spoon of raw materials is poured with 250 ml of water and placed in a water bath for 5 minutes. After that, you need to leave for an hour to insist. Drink 3 times a day, equally divided the whole broth.
- Broth uterine boron prepares so: 70 grams of raw materials pour 300 ml of hot water, bring to a boil and hold on the fire for 5-7 minutes. After three hours of infusion, take 3-4 times a day in a tablespoon.
- A decoction of a mixture of plants is prepared as follows: take a tablespoon of herbs, pour water with a temperature of 75-80 degrees and put in a water bath for 10 minutes. After a two-hour infusion, strain and drink before eating half a cup 3 times a day.
The effectiveness of treatment is enhanced if you know how to drink the red brush and boron uterus. It is advisable to adhere to the following mode:
- in the morning until 9 o'clock
- 60 minutes before lunch,
- before the last meal, but no later than 19 hours.
We are treated with infusions
This form is considered to be less concentrated, but during the cooking process, more beneficial properties are retained.
Recommendations for making infusions are:
- To prepare from a boron uterus, 100 grams of raw material must be poured with half a liter of hot water, but not boiling water, and insisted 3 hours. After that, strain and you can take a quarter cup three times a day. The drug can be used for douching.
- An infusion of red brushes is prepared like this: chop the root and a tablespoon of raw material and pour a glass of water on it. Infuse an hour and drink 100 ml 3 times a day.
- Infusion from a mixture of herbs: you must take 30 grams of each raw material and pour hot water in an amount of 250 ml. Hold on the water bath for 10 minutes, strain and bring to the original volume with warm water. Drink a third cup 3 times a day.
The infusion must be prepared daily, but it can be stored for no more than 2 days, and only in the refrigerator.
Tincture on alcohol
The use of tincture of red brush and boron uterus helps to strengthen the immune system, normalize the hormones, but it is important to properly prepare it. Only alcohol should be used, and it must be remembered that caution is required due to the high concentration.
To prepare a tincture of a mixture of herbs you need:
- Take 50 grams of raw materials and add 500 ml of alcohol.
- Put the container in a dark place for 3 weeks.
How to drink red brush and boron uterus in the form of alcohol tincture? It is necessary to dilute 30 drops in 100 ml of water and consume it three times a day.
Tincture of Rhodiola is prepared as follows:
- chop 100 grams of roots,
- pour a liter of alcohol
- insist three weeks
- strain only after a month, and can be taken after 21 days.
At one time you need 40 drops of the drug dissolved in water, consumed three times a day.
The tincture of boron uterus is prepared as well.
Time tested recipes
The use of red brush and boron uterus reviews leaves only positive. Herbalists recommend using the following prescriptions to treat certain diseases:
- Tonic infusion. A large spoonful of a mixture of herbs brew as tea and drink during the day, but no later than 7 pm. Therapy to spend two weeks, and then - a break.
- Treatment of endocrinological problems. Take at the same time both weeds or alternate. Therapy is carried out from the 5th to the 14th day of the monthly cycle.
- In the presence of diseases of the female genital organs and low levels of estrogen The treatment is recommended as follows: 1 course - insist a spoonful of sage in a glass of hot water and drink half an hour before meals for half a tablespoon. Immediately after this, take a decoction of the uterine boron.
- During menopause to establish a hormonal background tincture will help with alcohol from both herbs. Use half a teaspoon per 250 ml of water. Take 2 weeks - and a break.
- The use of red brush and boron uterus in the presence of gynecological problems It is recommended alternately, for two weeks. Therapy is long.
- Treat female diseases helps douching. For the procedure is preparing a decoction of 2 spoons of raw materials and a glass of water. Douching should be carried out 3 times a day.
- With a broken monthly cycle in the first phase it is recommended to drink the infusion of the red brush, and in the second - the boron uterus.
- Myoma treated with alcohol tincture of a mixture of herbs. It is necessary to take 30 drops 3 times a day, diluting with water.
When to wait for the effect of therapy?
Herbal preparations are distinguished by relative safety, lack of addiction and gradual action. Useful substances accumulate in the body and begin to exert their therapeutic effects.
From the treatment should not wait for an instant effect. After at least a month of admission, improvements can be noticed, but on condition that the problem was initially insignificant and did not accumulate over the years.
For serious gynecological diseases, infertility will have to be treated for at least a year. To achieve the desired effect, it is important to observe the dosage, treatment regimen and recommendations for the preparation of decoctions, tinctures and tinctures.
To control treatment, it is important to periodically test and undergo examinations.
Those who decided to use herbs to get rid of problems, often leave positive feedback. Many women note that the pain gradually disappeared during menstruation, which was previously completely unsettling and working rhythm.
Women claim that taking decoctions and infusions of the uterus of the uterus and the red brush perfectly adjusts the cycle, normalizes hormones. Reception means during menopause helps to cope with the unpleasant symptoms of this period.
Some claim that the herbs did not help, but, most likely, the reason lies in the wrong method, short treatment time.
Traditional medicine remedies often cause skepticism, but they can eliminate some problems no worse than pharmaceutical preparations. They act gently, rarely cause side effects and do not form addiction, which is not the case with medications. When it comes to serious illnesses, the impossibility of a woman to become a mother, all means are good, and we must believe in the best, then the treatment will necessarily end successfully.
Unique healing fee
The uniqueness of this collection lies in the combination of two main "female" plants in it. Borovoy uterus and red brush combined application found in the active treatment of the above diseases, as well as for preventive purposes. Harvesting strengthens the woman’s urogenital system as a whole, heals her reproductive organs, thereby increasing the chances of pregnancy, and also delays the onset of menopause, prolonging the reproductive age.
Use since ancient times
The fact that many girls resort to the popular methods of infertility treatment, primarily due to the failure of the use of drugs. Boron uterus and red brush are widely used for conception, the combined use of which is considered an effective way to fight for the desired result.
Since ancient times, if a woman could not get pregnant, the healers and herbalists advised her to drink infusions of healing herbs. The most common among them are today sage, upland uterus and red brush. The latter is used to create a good environment for the actions of others.
Scope and properties
A wide range of effects on the human body have such weeds as a boron uterus and a red brush. The combined use of these medicinal plants is possible with:
- failure of the menstrual cycle,
- gynecological diseases (obstruction of the fallopian tubes, adnexid),
- bacterial diseases
- viral infections.
Often, the uterus of the uterus is used as an immunomodulating agent for women and men.
So, the last to use this tool is possible to improve the work and treatment of genital organs, getting rid of all sorts of problems of the urinary system and cleanse the liver. In the people, "a remedy for forty diseases" is a pine forest and a red brush.
The combined use of tinctures from such herbs can also cure:
- gynecological inflammatory diseases,
Sage plays a huge role in the treatment of infertility. In order to increase the properties of weed, it is better to take it together with the pine womb. Together with these tools, the plant red conception brush is mainly used to create a favorable background.
Use wishing to get pregnant
It is imperative to visit the attending physician before starting to use herbs such as the pine forest and the red brush. Combined use (reviews about it are given in the article below) is prescribed for infertility in the course of treatment from 3 to 6 months. During periods of strong menstrual flow, you can take a break.
Such weed can be taken for conception in one of the following ways:
- spend every day douching infusion,
- drink infusions.
It should be noted that the selection of a method of treating infertility with herbs, including sage, boron uterus, red brush, depends on the stage of the disease. Tincture with more pronounced properties. Such means to drink is recommended before meals. Although in individual cases, when after taking the drugs there will be discomfort in the stomach, their reception can be transferred to another period of time.
The easiest way is douching. For this procedure, an infusion of herbs is prepared faster from the pine forest and a red brush. The combined use of infertility of these plants in the form of douching has already helped a huge number of women. But keep in mind that this tool is spoiled very quickly. Therefore, it will be necessary to prepare each time a new portion. This is a simple recipe with the same proportions:
- a glass of boiling water
- 2 tablespoons chopped raw materials.
This solution for infusion must be left for a couple of hours. Before starting douching, the infusion must be filtered.
It should be noted that contraindications to the use of boron uterus can also be expressed through various "side" effects, which can manifest themselves in the form of deterioration of health or migraines. With these symptoms, it is better to make an appointment with a doctor immediately.
With particular care should be applied boron uterus and red brush. Combined use, reviews of doctors which are indicated in this article below, should be started only after consulting with your doctor. During the period of treatment with this herb, it is necessary to learn from the gynecologist about what time it is best to plan conception. Consult with the use of additional funds. This is necessary so that a surplus of hormonal drugs does not occur, as well as to prevent various adverse situations.
Very carefully you need to use decoctions or infusions of pregnant women. If you believe the advice of healers, amateurs, such a natural drug can not hurt. But the real experts on folk methods of treatment say the opposite. Consequently, contraindications also limit the use of decoctions and infusions of boron uterus to women during lactation and in the situation.
Instructions for the use of boron uterus says that this grass has a strong estrogenic effect. Based on this fact, it can be safely assumed that it is undesirable to drink an infusion of ortilia (another name for the herb) to pregnant women because even a small estrogen overdose can cause a pregnancy failure.
If the moment of conception at the same time coincided with the time of using the funds from these herbs, the chances of carrying the baby in the womb are greatly increased. Therefore, in the first trimester, it is sometimes even advised to continue drinking this remedy in the form of tea.
Red brush is a unique plant that affects the human body at the cellular level. It eliminates the cause of the disease, not the symptoms. As part of the plant has phytohormones, which have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the female body, and the effect of the properties of grass extends much further, especially if you use the pine forest and the red brush at the same time.
Combined use (recipes of effective means will be described below) can stop the growth of various malignant neoplasms, rejuvenate and regenerate the cells of the body, cope with bacterial and viral infections.In the red brush, one of the main properties is the increase of the body’s energy potential, as well as the ability to “turn on” its own immune forces to eliminate inflammation and infections.
The indications for the use of this herb include a huge range of female diseases caused by immunodeficiency states, hormonal disorders, as well as neoplastic processes. Found boron uterus and red brush combined use with:
- endocrine diseases of the adrenal glands and thyroid,
- hormonal disorders, as well as gynecological diseases caused by them,
- treatment of blood and atherosclerosis,
- tumor processes of the reproductive organs and the breast,
- polyps, cysts,
- neurological disorders
- inflammatory processes of the urogenital system and kidneys.
This collection is also good for rejuvenation and restoration of the body.
Even the most useful and powerful herbs have certain contraindications for use. The stronger the plant, the stricter it is necessary to adhere to the frequency of administration and dosage regimen, as well as combinations with medications. The category of strong herbs includes the pine-forest uterus and the red brush. Combined use in menopause, for example, is not recommended with other hormonal drugs. Unwanted this collection and with increased pressure. In addition, you should not use the red brush during pregnancy, as well as with great caution you need to take the tool in case of obstruction of the fallopian tubes.
Rules for making red brush and boron uterus
- For its preparation, a side uterus in a volume of 50 grams is mixed with 500 ml of vodka or 40% ethanol.
- The mixture is poured into a dark dish, sealed and retracted into a dark, cool room.
- After 3 weeks, the resulting tincture can be consumed inside. Once opened, it is stored in a cool place without access to sunlight.
It is used before meals, daily in the amount of 15 or 30 drops.
The course of therapy is selected individually, based on the existing pathology.
The only difference from the boron uterus is an increase in exposure time, to obtain tincture of the desired concentration is required to leave it in a dark room for a month.
Eat 30 drops daily.
In addition, you can prepare a mixture of boron uterus and red brush:
- In a ratio of 1: 2, these herbs are mixed and poured with alcohol.
- After that, the mixture is left in a dark room for one month and consumed in the right amount and for a certain duration based on the recommendations of a specialist.
This dosage form also occupies a leading position and is associated with high efficacy in the application.
To make a red brush decoction, you must take 15 grams or one tablespoon of dry herb and pour 200 ml of clean boiled water over it.. Its temperature should be within 90 degrees, you can not use boiling water for these purposes, as it contributes to the destruction of all useful properties, as a result of which the drug will be ineffective.
- After which the mixture is placed in a water bath. and tormented for 25 minutes without boiling.
- After the allotted time, the mixture is removed from the heat. It is left at room temperature for an hour.. During this time, it can cool completely. Cool the broth and, if necessary, add water if the volume is less than 200 ml.
- The resulting volume is divided into four parts of 50 mlThis volume is equal to a single serving for consumption. For the preparation of broth from the boron uterus will require compliance with the following proportions. For 100 ml of water you need 10 grams of dry grass.
- The resulting mixture is boiled for 10 - 15 minutes. The mixture is infused for several hours, after which it is filtered. Drink decoction of boron uterus for four times a day in the amount of 1 tablespoon. It is used before caustic in 30 minutes or an hour.
In addition, you can prepare a decoction of a mixture of boron uterus and red brush. To do this, one tablespoon of red brush and one teaspoon of boron uterus are poured. The mixture is poured into 200 ml of water and heated on the steam bath for 30 to 45 minutes. Use the mixture three times a day in a volume of 30 ml.
Currently, it is one of the most convenient and fastest ways to use both the red brush and boron uterus. The simplicity of its preparation is that in modern pharmacies you can buy ready-made packaging of a packed plant.
One bag will be enough to use once. It is enough just to drop one sachet in 200 ml of hot, but not boiling water and let it brew for several minutes. This contributes to the gradual release of beneficial substances.
In addition, the advantage is the ability to use constantly fresh product without much effort. Every day, it is recommended to use no more than three sachets of both a pine uterus and a red brush.
In some pharmacies you can find a mixture of these herbs in one tea bag. Their simultaneous reception is possible. If you take herbs together - it helps to create a more powerful effect. Sachet form in pharmacies costs a little more than a loose form, but for convenience it is not inferior to them.
Mastopathy is a currently common disease of the mammary glands, which currently applies to both gynecology and mammology.
Women are affected by this disease in different age periods.
To a large extent these are young girls aged 15 to 25 years old and women in 40 - 55 years old.
These age periods have certain features for this pathology and this is due to the fact that it is at a young age that the mammary gland tissue is formed, and since the organ is hormonally dependent, disturbances in the endocrine system can affect the mammary glands.
In addition, during menopause, hormonal changes are also observed, which provoke pathological formations in the tissues.
The downside of most drugs are side effects. Often drugs cause severe intoxication, subsequently causing complications of the kidneys and liver. To prevent the side effects of such drugs, we want to pay attention to special phytoampons. Read more here.
Also contribute to the development of this disease can hormonal disorders, often associated with abortion. It is during these periods that prophylactic and therapeutic purposes recommend the use of a boron uterus and a red brush.
Treatment should be chosen exclusively by a specialist, it is impossible to self-medicate, and also to combine herbal remedies with other substances, especially those with hormonal basis.
The course of therapy with a boron uterus and a red brush is long. On average, it is from 3 to 6 months, a greater effect has the use throughout the year, especially in severe pathology.
You can use the inside in various dosage forms, but the period of menstruation treatment necessarily stop. In addition, a combination of two drugs, rather than monotherapy, allows for greater efficacy.
Red brush and boron uterus help to reduce the severity of fibrosis or cystic changes. It is also used to prevent the transition of mastopathy to the malignant process.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Polycystic is a common pathology among gynecological patients.
Mostly young women are confronted with this problem, this is the age contingent from 20 to 30 years.
Most often these are women who have a history of such a serious diagnosis as infertility, most often of primary origin.
This pathology is a change in the structure of the ovary with the formation of a large number of cystic structures in it.
The cause of this lesion is most often a hormonal imbalance, a surplus of androgens, and the instability of the estrogen component.
To help cope with this condition can red brush and boron uterus. They can be assigned to a woman as an option for self-treatment, or alternating with medication. You can use it in various dosage forms, the most popular of which are decoctions, herbal teas, as well as tinctures. For the period of menstruation, treatment is eliminated, since the plants are contraindicated in this period.
The course of treatment is not long enough, it can be an average of one month, while it is repeated several times during the year. Usually, 2-3 courses per year with a duration of 30 days are sufficient to eliminate the severity or complete treatment.
You can not take the drug yourself, for the selection of the course requires a mandatory consultation of a gynecologist, as well as the decision to begin treatment with this particular means.
Red brush and boron uterus helps to normalize hormonal levels, maintain a sufficient concentration of estrogen, as well as reduce the severity of androgens. In addition, the menstrual cycle is restored and the fertile index improves.
Ovarian cyst is a fairly common problem among women of any age. In this case, a certain age group does not exist, since completely different in origin, etiological factor and composition of the cyst fall into this classification.
For young people, these are mostly functional, i.e. representing non-bursting follicles or non-relapsing corpus luteum. A positive effect in the treatment of these diseases received a red brush and boron uterus.
This is due to the constituent substances acting as estrogen. In the case of a malignant process, the intake of a boron uterus and a red brush is resolved, and in endocrine pathologies it is doubtful, this question can only be solved by the attending physician after an accurate diagnosis.
The treatment course for an ovarian cyst with a red brush and a boron uterus averages one month, followed by a break of two months. If necessary, the course can be repeated.
Dosage form effective in this case may be an infusion or decoction. After treatment, it is possible to note not only the effect of eliminating a cyst, but also the normalization of a lost menstrual cycle.
When using the uterine boron uterus, they can manifest a violation of the work of several systems:
The digestive system is involved first.. This is manifested exacerbations of any of the existing chronic inflammation, as well as impaired stool. When inflammation is a tendency to the appearance of liquid stool, and in some cases it is the opposite constipation. In addition, heartburn may occur and in rarely vomiting.
- With reactions from the nervous system It can be noted headache against the background of absolute calmness, dizziness, feeling of heaviness in the head, as well as migraine.
- In addition, an allergic reaction or individual intolerance to any substance may occur. Of the manifestations of a rash, resembling a rash, and the same in some cases, mild swelling of the mucous membranes. Women may be bothered by severe itching that prevents them from concentrating.
- Liver may be affectedthat is expressed by a feeling of heaviness, discomfort in the right hypochondrium.
- On the part of the reproductive system, there are also side effects, but they are much less common than others. These include changes in the regulation of the menstrual cycle, as well as the nature of the menstruation. They become longer and more abundant.
At the use of a red brush the following side effects come to light:
- Manifestations of the nervous system, manifested by inhibition or drowsiness.
- It can also be allergic reactions, manifested by a skin rash that has a polymorphic nature, as well as severe itching.
Red Brush Pharmaceuticals
The red brush is the second most popular remedy for female gynecological diseases after a boron uterus. Some women, if possible, procure plant raw materials on their own. But most often patients buy a medicinal plant in pharmacies.
- Alcohol tincture. Components - the root of the red brush and ethyl alcohol. The drug is sold in bottles of different sizes. It is prescribed for disorders of the nervous system, endocrine glands, reproductive organs. It is also recommended for anemia, pathologies of the lymphatic system, atherosclerosis, and spasms of brain tissue.
- Tea. It is realized in the form of the one-component drink packed into filter packages. Also, the red brush can be found in the composition of multicomponent medicinal teas, intended for the treatment of female diseases. The drink, based on Rhodiola, is effective in gynecological, neurological, cardiological pathologies, normalizes the work of the endocrine glands, has a diuretic, antispasmodic, sedative effect, lowers blood pressure, inhibits the aging process.
- Syrup. Strengthens the body's defenses, is an effective immunostimulant. Contains sugar, therefore, is contraindicated for diabetics.
- Balm. Multicomponent oral preparation. It is recommended for redemption of spasms of brain tissue, prevention of cancer.
- Pills. Designed to strengthen the immune system and prevent colds. Include a large amount of vitamins, mineral elements, biologically active compounds.
- Drops. Based on extracts of boron uterus and red brush. Appointed with uterine bleeding, mastopathy, uterine myoma, inflammation of the urinary organs, female and male infertility.
- Vegetable raw materials. In pharmacies sold in cartons. It can be purchased to make their own tea or tincture.
Where can I buy the Red Brush and Borovoy uterus for self-manufacturing tincture or decoction
If pharmaceutical preparations from these plants do not suit you or you want to try and compare the effect, then you will need to buy these medicinal plants via the Internet.
From my own experience, I can say that, as a rule, independently prepared tinctures turn out to be several times more effective than pharmacies. This applies to almost all herbs.
You can buy the Red Brush or the Borovoy uterus (usually they are used together) in the Altaivit store (here you can find an interview with them). To do this, just go on the yellow banner.
The price of a red brush is 280 rubles per 100 grams. Borovaya uterus costs 390 rubles.
Application of the Red Brush in gynecology
The red brush is a phytohormone, so its use must be coordinated with a medical specialist. The following are the diseases of the female reproductive system in which the medicinal plant is recommended to receive.
- Infertility. In this pathological condition, the red brush is prescribed in combination with the boron uterus. Rhodiola tones the body, strengthens the immune system, restores hormones.
- Mastopathy. The plant normalizes hormonal background, as a result of which the pain is reduced, inflammation diminishes, and the nodes in the mammary glands are absorbed.
- Endometriosis. With this pathology, the red brush and boron uterus are recommended as an adjunct to drug therapy. The first plant is desirable to take to normalize the content of estrogen in the blood in the first half of the menstrual cycle, the second plant is appointed to increase the concentration of progesterone in the second half of the cycle. As a result, the hormonal imbalance is eliminated, endometrial tissues stop growing pathologically.
- Uterine fibroids. The main causes of common female disease are weak immunity and hormonal disruption. Red brush eliminates hormonal imbalance, strengthens the immune system.
- Infectious diseases. When candidiasis, ureaplasmosis, vaginitis, vaginal dysbiosis is syringing a decoction of the medicinal plant.
- Menopause. In the period of extinction of the reproductive function, women experience many unpleasant phenomena: hot flashes, menstrual pain, uterine bleeding, emotional fluctuations, menstrual disorders. Rhodiola cold normalizes emotional and hormonal state, acts as an antidepressant.
Important! The therapeutic effect of the use of the Red Brush can be enhanced. To do this, make a collection with other adaptogens: Eleutherococcus, levzey, rhodiola rosea, aralia, zamanihi or lemongrass. Plants are crushed and herbal collection is prepared in a ratio of 1: 1. Two tablespoons of the collection pour 1 liter of boiling water, insist in a thermos for 12 hours (you can leave overnight) and take during the day. The course of treatment is 2 months. Contraindications will be the same as for the Red Brush.
To prepare a decoction for oral administration from a red brush, you need:
- Take 1 tablespoon of vegetable raw materials, pour 2 cups boiling water, but not steep. The solution is placed for 10 minutes in a water bath, heated under a lid.
- The prepared drink is infused for about 2 hours, then filtered.
- Drink the broth to half a glass 3 times a day.
Напиток рекомендуется как профилактическое и терапевтическое средство от гинекологических патологий, нарушений работы пищеварительного тракта, скачков артериального давления, инфекций органов мочевыделения.
Для приготовления настойки нужно:
- Взять 50 граммов корня Красной щетки, залить 0,5 литра спирта. The solution is infused for 4 weeks and mixed daily.
- The finished infusion is filtered, taken 40 drops three times a day. Before taking the drops diluted with a glass of water.
Preparation of solution for douching
For douching the broth prepared according to the method described above, you need to dilute with boiled water. Take 1 teaspoon of medicinal liquid, diluted with 0.5 liters of warm water.
You can not use undiluted broth for treatment of the genital tract, otherwise the vaginal microflora may be disrupted. Douching is carried out during the week 2 times a day, morning and evening. Then a week pause is made, after which the therapy continues.
Indications: inflammation, erosion, damage inside the uterus.
Rules for the reception and storage of red brushes, contraindications
The course of treatment, in most cases, long, takes several months. Therefore, when taking herbal medicine you need to take breaks. Therapy is usually carried out for 2 weeks, followed by a two-week pause.
The dosage is desirable to agree with the doctor. If side effects occur, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor. It is forbidden to use the red brush simultaneously with hormonal preparations, as well as with herbal preparations prepared on hop, clover or licorice.
Broth should be stored in the refrigerator for no longer than 2 days. Stagnant drink loses nutrients. Alcohol tincture can be stored for up to a year in a dark and cool place under the lid.
Vegetable raw materials for broth is not filled with steep, but slightly cooled with boiling water. The solution is unacceptable to boil, you can only warm in a water bath. To prepare the tincture, it is advisable not to take vodka, but alcohol.
Alcohol tincture based on the red brush and boron uterus
It is prepared like most tinctures, very simple! We take 25 grams of each herb and fill it with a bottle of vodka. Further in a dark place insist 2 weeks. Then, straining, you can begin treatment.
- 1 teaspoon 3 times a day, 30 minutes before meals.
- The course of treatment depends on the condition of the patient and can reach several months. It is usually crushed into 2 week courses (2 weeks intake, 2 breaks) and so on until complete recovery.
You can make a classic decoction from a mixture of two herbs. To do this, take 30 grams of each herb, pour 250 ml. hot but not boiling water and put in a water bath for 20 minutes. An important condition for this is that the decoction should not boil during this time.
Take a decoction of 1 tablespoon 3 times a day, 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is until complete recovery.
Infusion of red brush and boron uterus
To prepare the infusion, we take 25 grams of each herb, pour hot (250 ml.), But not boiling water, and leave to infuse for 30 minutes. You can do this procedure in a thermos.
- The infusion is prepared every day fresh. 250 ml. need to be divided into 2 parts and drink, one in the morning, the second in the evening.
Candles, prepared on the basis of boron uterus and red brush on the reviews very well help with endometriosis. They prepare it like this (in pharmacies they sell ready-made):
- We take 20 grams of each of the herbs and pour boiling water over them. Then you need to mix them with petroleum jelly or lanolin, which will be the basis of candles.
- At 40 grams of raw materials need 120 grams of fatty bases.
- Everything needs to be kneaded by hand, like a dough and put away for a week in a warm place. After that, it will just be necessary to shape the candles and put them in the refrigerator where they will harden.
- 2 times a day for 1 candle. The course of treatment is 10 days, then you need a break of 7 days. 2-3 courses are usually enough for complete recovery.
The main thing - briefly
The article was very voluminous, a lot has been written, so you can get confused. For your convenience, I will summarize the short story.
- Before starting treatment with the Red Brush or Borovoy uterus, you need to find out your hormonal level.
- Determine exactly what you need to treat (which disease)
- Carefully read the indications and contraindications for taking herbs
- Acceptance of phytohormones (Red Brush, Borovoy uterus, etc.) should not be simultaneously with hormones
- Herbal medicine is a long process. Be patient, tune in and don't expect a quick effect. The first results should appear at you, approximately in 2-4 weeks. The duration of treatment is associated with the duration of the disease. Usually, the treatment is between one and three months.
- Control of hormone levels and periodic ultrasound of the pelvic organs when taking the Red Brush and Borovoy of the uterus is mandatory - after 1-3 months of taking (or after 1-3 cycles of taking)
- Herbs are contraindicated during menstruation.
- Herbs or fees are drunk course no more than 3 cycles with a break for 1 cycle
- Alcoholic tinctures, if there is such an opportunity, it is better to do at 40 percent medical alcohol or at least use high-quality, expensive vodka
- Medicinal herbs do not brew boiling water, only hot water, about 70-80 degrees
- When cooking broth, it does not boil over an open fire, use only a water bath.